From a scale of 1-10, how certain are you that the world would have been a better place if Germany had won WW2?

From a scale of 1-10, how certain are you that the world would have been a better place if Germany had won WW2?

Personally: 10.

Cringe.

You natsoc faggots are what is turning away normies from joining our movement

>unironically being a Nazi
Embrace the superiority of Anarcho-Capitalism.

Go be normie on someone else's time, cunt.

sorry for wanting roads

By 2017?
Around this time the 3rd Reich in Europe would be at the edge of civil war.
So, life would be pretty much the same as in our time line.

you pedo out much faggot ?

The attitudes of normies need not be considered when doing what must be done.

We'd be free of international bankers making us pay interest to borrow money
We'd be technologically advancing even more
There be no cucks and degeneracy.

Yes and an ideology like ancap which isn't even ideologically sound would. You take the worst part of modern society, capitalism, and center the whole ideology around it. Good luck with that.

Cogs in a machine

Individualism is barbarism, the end of civilization.

Marxists will be thrown from helicopters.

I don't think there is any way it could have been worse than what we have now.

0 they lost faggot

Eleven

5 +-5

Hitler hated everyone, especially the Anglo and whites, even the Germanic saxons were on the hit list
in the end Hitler just killed everyone

of all the people who died 90% were white.

So fuck off Hitler larpers, he would have killed you too

and let be honest, had he won, you would not be here

so say thanks to FDR, Stalin and Churchill

my kind probably wouldn't exist,so 0

checked and /thread

identity politics is for SJWs

/thread

She's cute. Would wife

ofcourse a commie would not understand basic question,just as he does not understand basic economy.question was if they had won.

I rather have Polan win everything. Germans loves muslims since forever.

Just wish jews and other non white races were erased tho.

I'm half Irish, I would be gassed just in case.

Fuck this Hitler NAZI cxunts, they really need to move away from this is they want if preserve the white race.

Litteraly bigger dormir tier post

if you are a serb in croatia yes,but if you are a croat then you would exist because Pavelic convienced hitler we were goths and not slavs,actually that theory exists today it is one of three main theoris about croatian roots.

I said 14, not 1488. If you cant get on board with the 14, then you are of zero value

You fucking retards who want to roleplay as nazis would be the among the first to be executed.

kill yourself britcuck, most of your people are a joke, hitler would gas literally 99% of you disgusting grovelling freaks

that whole "Croatians are better than other slavs" meme wouldn't last long after the war. They literally still called us subhuman and only let us be so they don't have to occupy Yugoslavia and to have an ally.

Hmmm lets see if Germany had won you gotta presume the USA would have lost to Japan and there would be no China revolution or Mao, No Soviet Union, no feminism, no gay rights, etc etc and probably no Israel...

yup 10

If Britain didn't go to war it would be better I think

But once Britain was involved, losing would probably cost my existence

That is actually very possible,but on the other hand they only let croatians get in same units as germans,other "occupied" nations had their units.Croatia gave 3 SS divisions aswell.So it is very possible i wouldnt have to live in this shithole BiH with shitty serbs and bosnians.I hope you can understand perspective of us croats in BiH,we have no choice but to support NDH because it was best country we had in a while.

As long as the U.S exists the world will still be shit (and this is is not an attack to ameribros).

We are your cousins user =((((

We love you more than you know or we would ever let on

Quads of truth

I grow weary of the "Hitler did nothing wrong meme"

He did a lot wrong, otherwise he wouldn't have lost

>Bbbbb-but he didn't start the war

Yes he did you fags

Hitler supporters (lol, supporting a dead guy) don't know shit about the history of WWII aside from what they percieve as western thought about the war (movies) and whatever selected readings neo-Nazis recommend.

Read "Ordinary Men" by Chrisotpher Browning if you want a detailed look into the Einsatzgruppen and why Hitler and the Nazis focused so much unneeded attention on wiping out undesireables.

6/10
Would have lost Alsace-Lorraine : -1
Would basically be a german puppetstate : -2
Would remain a meme country if it wasn't for Free France: -1

>implying AnCap could ever work

Germany had the best fighting force, but Hitler was the worst general and war time leader.

best Aurotir of all time, I would have started gassing kikes too prob

But the Anglo Saxon links between Germany and UK can never be undone

Germany, France and much of Europe inc UK are all brothers now

I would goto war for any European nation, UK will always have your back even if it means our certain demise as WW2 ensured.

NO ONE FUCKS WITH POLAN

Look at countries under Nazi occupation. Morocco was even beautiful back then. Life was elegant, sophisticated. Degeneracy was purged.

10/10

Amerijew here. Hitler would have won if he had simply conquered the middle east like a good goy.

for starters half the shit Sup Forums does would probably get banned by nazis. I doubt we'd even be given access to computers because the government would want to control information.

There would be. a lot less degeneracy though, but almost no freedom. I imagine there would be no violence though, between he police state always watching there might be some paranoia of being dragged out of your house and shot at 2:00 am for sneezing when you were supposed to heil hitler. i give it a 6/10.

Not sure. I don't know if Hitler after war will calm things down or go batshit crazy and genocide everyone in Eastern Europe. I don't know what will happen with my country in hypotethical win of the Nazis. So I will say 5, because there is less degeneracy, but maybe shit could have happened.

>our movement
pffft. fucking sheep and lemmings, that's what you are.

For a average german?
10/10

Aye, we tried to tell FDR that but he kept thinking we wanted to fight in the ME to keep MUH EMPIRE alive.

People thought we were mad, but had we lost the Nile it would be all over.

Thats why Hitler sent his best about the smartest thing he ever did, the desert fox, but he had the Italians to back him up, not good, The Brits rekt their shit and even then people wondered why the fuck we were in the ME and not pushing forward in Europe.

>Confederate rebel label surrounded by authoritarian statist symbolism.
Which uneducated autist drew this?

also 1/10. Krauts would have fucked it up either way. Most likely even worse. Proof me otherwise. You can't.
>what-if historians
just

>Hitler
>hated Anglos
Who stupid are you?

Oh yes of course it's Hitler's fault that England waged war on him for taking back rightful German clay.Fuck off fag

Funny how Russia who lost tens of millions of their best men, won the war in Europe pretty much are no public enemy number juan.

and Germany are literally a world power again.

Gotta hand it to the Germans, you can keep a good people down, im glad, i like Germany, but pls no more blitzkrieg =(

10 presuming all Jews were quarantined on Madagascar after the final victory

tell me where is the soviet union now

>Who stupid are you?

Hitler was a nigger, muslim, and chink enabler, nothing would have changed.

*how Deitmar.

We could not deal with him, he was a backstabber, ask Stalin, we could no more trust Hitler than we could the devil himself.

We never wanted war, but it happened. The first victim of Hitler was your people. They died for this imbecile.

As a slav, literally 0

But at least I'd get a ride to concentration camp, most of you larpers would've been literally shot on spot as degenerates

What was that about stealing my money to build heaping sheets of cemented black rocks you fucking caveman?

I know you're trying to use Somalia as a way of saying anarcho capitalism is bad, but when it moved to that system and away from the heavily state controlled government it had, it moved from being a bottom 10% GDP per capita country in the region up to a top 7. So, a pretty massive turn around in itself.

>There be no cucks and degeneracy.
Good on the first two with cryptocurrency and perfect competition in the STEM industry, nay on the last. Don't worry, they'll just starve and die or be freeloading ancoms until their cuck charity stops feeding their asses THEN they'll starve and die

>Hitler unironically wanted to raze St Petersburg from the face of the earth

this poster is a jew. he fell for this jew bait thread. he is not one of the smart jews, he just wanted to jew some jews cheaply on Sup Forums to save money

blue pill overdose. kys. i put it simply, if he wanted slavs dead why didnt he kill them? he didnt start any genocide here. Those 2 massacred viĺlages? same in western europe. that happens when partizans thinks they can kill someone and then claim they din du

kys

Hey desu. Ever read a pic related before its great. In fact, they have them uploaded online now I hear. I think you may have dyslexia knowing this, seeing as how you misspelled "fascistic corporatism" with "capitalism" its ok. Lots of ppl have dyslexia and/ or are illiterate. Don't worry, Sup Forums is here for y- pffft kek

9/10

What's this bullshit about Hitler gassing slavs, Irish and English? Hitler didn't even gas the Jews, why the hell would he gas white people? Fucking disinformation Jews.

go shill somewhere else

>says the shitty slavaboo, literally nobody country

Germans are a disgusting race of barbarians so 0

Hoppean, stop

British/German Alliance.

Briton already owned 3/4 of the world.

Germany had its independent states.

Whew dandy. A european globe. Segregation would still be in place in Africa. Computers would have verified that white people were the most advanced civilization.

Civil uprising would be low. (Except between German/French states.)

Canada and Australia would still be British owned. OH BABY. Racemixing would be low.

Whew.

Texas never did that

I asked my family this same questions few days ago, poking fun at my sister being involved with Antifa.
Everyone stopped..I could see the wheels turning, then the eyes get wide, then awkward laughter.
Even normies accept it now.

>14 hold the 88
Fampai, why wont they listen. Also

>ethnonationalism in ancapistan can work
What are your thoughts?

thank you commies for winnin the war for the ((Rothschild)) bankers.

Was Oswald Mosley a cooler guy compared to Hitler? From reading 'Fascism - 100 Questions Asked and Answered' Oswald didn't come off as some kind of genocidal maniac.

Absolute 10.

If Japan won Asia?
Vietnam would be a better.

9, every day I become more and more convinced. Although I would never express this in public during political rallies because that would be fucking stupid

''Rightful german clay''

Sure.

Its been polish longer than german by a few centuries.

He wasn't. That's because Fascism and Nazism are different in a lot of ways, as Fascism pushes for the progress of your people - not really for the regress of others. Nazism on the other hand wanted to just fucking kill everyone who wasn't... "white"?

Honestly, after this weekend I'm at a 10.

>possession over an organic immaterial good
>ancap
Kek