Why arn't millennials having any children?

Why arn't millennials having any children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=NUkU18MrBzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no rl waifu

The Jews!

isnt she dating an asian guy ???

Because they have lifestyles instead. Kid's get in the way of their lifestyles.

like pandas, whites do not breed in captivity

Because they want a hot chick, but all the hot chicks are cumdumpsters that don't want them.

>almost all real men go to war and die
>draft dodgers and limpdick "intellectuals" left to father and raise next generation
>surprised they raise most entitled generation to date
>surprised most entitled generation raises most degenerate generation to date
>surprised these degenerates are not starting God fearing wholesome families

Money, they don't have it.

but why would children have children?

Because they are still children themselves, Besides, when you have the Plan B pill, you don't really need to have a Plan A.

because they hate each other

They're liberal cucks

Every time I come to this board I see this thread in some form, why do you do this?

In the state millennials are in I'm ok with them not having children.

Because they are not getting married.

All my white friends "don't want to bring children into this shitty world"

Unfortunately Pedro even if you were a Belarusian motor rifle trooper in 1943 or a German Stormtrooper in 1918 you had a 85 percent chance of making it home.

The Waffen SS fathered the 1968 students.

Social anxiety, but the reason for the anxiety is a lot deeper

We're all either homos or trannies. I think it's something like 30% of us.

Not enough wife material, too many thots

Because they live in Western nations. In niggerland you need someone to take care of you when your old and frail and someone to herd the cattle and sow the fields. Thus 10+ kids. We have modern technology. Procreation is for savages.

That's a cute lesbian couple

>Why arn't millennials having any children?

There are no suitable women to create a family with.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>1 post by this ID

Because we don't have anything to offer each other. Men don't have resources or manliness, and women don't have a tight cunny/virginity or any home skills.

Economics, brainwashing and the internet

Women are ruined now. A lot have been rendered barren or infertile by STD and repeated abortions.

>100% of a population's big manly men die during war-time
What's your excuse for not being dead, user? Are you a beta/descendant of betas?
>baby-tier larper reactionaries can't tell if war makes a population stronger or weaker so they have it both ways whenever they want.
>RUSSIANS STRONK because war, millennials X, Y and Z because I say so!

T H I S
H
I
S

Hit the nail on the head

Trash tattoo posing in front of degenerate graffiti shit and focused on muh coffee. Shirt liberal haircut. Probably a Tumblr cunt..

No thanks. Kids would prob wanna assume some bullshit genetics if you let her have them

Most correct post in this thread. I fucking hate my peers

Mainly because millennial women are entitled whores, and they get dick inexpensively (in the economic sense) via Tinder etc.

Central banking policies. Its a designed destruction. Keynesian's are subhuman.

>tfw both of my sisters have always been at least center-right and both married by 25
>tfw I was a libcuck until GG and no wife, no kids

>almost all

Calling it almost all is still hyperbolic, but his statement is still true. The war killed off a lot of potentially terrific male role models.

My girlfriend and I are ready to have kids but the costs are so high for housing and we've both got to pay off ~40K worth of student loans. I don't want to raise kids in an apartment or shitty rented townhome. Once I pay down my debt and save for a down payment i'll be pumping out white babies

>told environmental catastrophe is caused by Americans
>told men are causers of all evil
>told men cannot act like men
>told families degrade women and turn them into traditional wives
>told they will never pay off student loans
>told the nation has been replaced by other powers as the supreme power
>told everything your forebears did was racist and evil
>Must buy 47 computers, phones, tablets, ipods, headphones, monitors, vidya cards, consoles, controllers, skinny jeans, $9 coffees, $16/6-pack craft beers to be cool or you are a fucking uncultured loser
>$160 cell phone bill
>netflix charges
>organic bananas $8/lb
>free-range vegan soy at $62/lb
>23 custom mechanical watches
>vintage straight razor: $132
Huh, I wonder why?

This guy gets it

Because children will cut into their $10 avocado toast and $2000 rent for a shitty apartment. If you are under 25 and not married with kids, you should honestly reevaluate your life

The destruction of the traditional western nuclear family unit by cultural Marxists has been successful. Now nuclear families are replaced with

This. Anyone having children is a pleb, and should be gutted.

The future is looking pretty grim.

I have 2, why are you not having children?

>Same pictures
>Same thread
100% bot

I wonder if there's a statistical correlation between caffeine addiction and infertility.

because pic related

The real question is why do we want millennials to have children?

Idk
At least i and my gf(from turkey but slavic) wants at least 3 kids.

Barely got enough money to live, how the fuck am i going to support a child without being a nigger and trying to get handouts.

>told to open a book, too stupid
>afraid of consequences for being an asshole
>cont.
>no one loves me because i'm an asshole with no people skills
>no friends need habeeb in anchronistic ideas
>wants a communist state because capitalism is sucking you dry.

You poor little faggot.

Have fun paying for them, and not being able to do anything with your life wagecuck.

See The Federal Reserve has controlled interest rates and housing for far too long. We've had a centrally planned economy for almost a hundred years and its failing. Communism, simply does not work.

Keep going. It will be worth it.

I want children but I'm too socially inept that women are just not interested.

Everything is expensive and we are heavily taxed to pay for single mums and baby muhammads.

This is what the near future is going to be like:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUkU18MrBzU

Most women in upstate NY are liberal feminists who reek of BO

I am a loser who cant get a girl. 4 years at a big college an not even one lay. Lost cause.

Have fun never amounting to anything you worthless NEET

>Bunch of 18 year olds get drafted
>Used as cannon fodder to storm beaches against machine gun nests
>They was men

I don't even have $1,000 in my bank account, why would I be thinking of having children?

I don't even know how to approach student loans or financial aid because my parents were drunk boomers who never went to college, and have set me up for the same path. Why would I have children?

I can't have a single conversation with my peers without it getting competitive, how am I supposed to find a partner amongst this to have children?

There are more factors at play to determine whether or not I can be attracted to somebody, why would I jump through the hurdles when having children seems like a chore?

Children would take away from the constantly shrinking set of things I have left to do to enhance my quality of life. I can't play videogames if I have children, I can't go fishing or camping, or spend any time with my friends. I don't plan on having children until I'm over 30, if I ever have them to begin with.

Millennials, such as myself, feel absolutely no rush or desire to have children. There's just too much fucking shit in the air that I can't even put into words for a coherent sentence

White women are conducting a sex strike against White Genocide and, even though they know that white marriage and white fertility will decrease as a consequence, they believe that it will make a point about the wrongness of anti-whites committing a genocide against their white race. O.P., it's the white women sex strike against White Genocide or #WWSSAWhiteGenocide

Because they are all faggots.

Angst and a desire to see personal opinions confirmed by peers.

>1 post
pack it up

Based

Men have also been wringed out to hell and back by women socially so if any bitch wants some of this D she's gotta come get it herself, I'm not making the effort just to be potentially ridiculed

Why would they? The west is lost.

My dad had kids at 30. But then again at the time he was naking 250k roughly. I plan to do it around the same age.

Just have them. You are never financially ready you just go with it. Much of what you spend your money on now will seem silly after you have a child.

My 30yo ex just had a baby. She aborted mine. twice.

I love this chick

This is pretty good

cucked

This

State oppressed fuck out of middle class, rewards welfare degenerates for breeding.

Result- Middle class can't afford children or much of anything.

Sounds like you should be thankful otherwise you'd be paying child support for some woman and kid that wouldn't even be in your life

They cannot see what's in the abyss but they know it's coming.

Not having children is giving in to that nihilism

She's a degenerate.

I don't know, could there be a subtle influence trying to keep people from having babies?

>typical normie who also never amounted to anything so has kids and convinces themself it's an achievement meme

kek

>tfw you will never cum in tracer's arse

Also note, how in the time of diversity and quotas every baby picture pushing for not having children is white. They know exactly what they are doing.

because you gotta be a stupid moron to commit to a bitch who wont ever repay you in kind and proves it in every detail of her outfitting and body language, not to mention her actions and words

Kike brainwash
>Overpopulation
Yeah of sub 85IQ Niggers and poo-in-loos, but not people that actually fucking matter
>The world is so terrible, why bring a child into the world?
If you are a good parent, your child will make the world a better place
>Being a mother is oppressive, go get a career gurl!
Being a mother is one of the most important and amazing things ever. You bring into the world the most complex thing in our known universe, another person. Being 50 years old as a single female lawyer with a bunch of cats isn't going to make you happy.
>self-racial hatred for whites
Self explanatory.

and also Millennials have NEVER known prosperity in America. Our entire lives things have been going downhill. Just recently have things started to pick up again and BAM whites babies are a majority again.

That waistline is starting to expand. She's going to be full on antifa-Dodge-crusher huge shortly.

heavy

US casualties in war have never been particularly high. We kill, not get killed. You want to know where the problem stems from, look up a man named Yuri Bezmenov, he'll tell you everything you need to know.

nope, just a boardsliding jew mod at work

It's very clear to men that women need to sort themselves out before thinking of handcuffing themselves to them through the form of children. You wouldn't drive across the country with a broken down car because you know you'd get stuck halfway through and wouldn't be able to turn back, so you stay where you are

Women have turned into unpredictable wild animals, I don't have the time to work and play with that shit, it's all too much of a risk

Probably because a lot of millennials got coddled too much and never learned how to survive on their own. Now there are millions of "young adults" out there who can barely work an oven.

My first two were born when I was 18 (inb4 degenerate) and we've had three more in the next seven years. My wife is dead-set on having two daughters (non yet) so god knows where we'll end up.

I have a two year old son

Can only speak for myself.

> don't really like kids, teenagers are fine though

> if you think wiping shit off a toddler's ass, sinking all of your income into stupid shit you don't need, use, or enjoy, having to sacrifice everything for job security because you can't fuck off to another city/country that easily, all while getting cucked out of any credit because literary no one gives a shit about dads, go at it lol

> literary everyone I know has kids because they end up feeling useless after they turn 25 because they're stuck with shitty jobs they hate fapping to women they'll never have so they pump one out to have an artificial sense of "purpose" and "achievement"

> I still have research to do in my field, books to write, music to perform, skills to learn, places to travel to, people to teach, muscle to build, games to play, women to fuck

> laugh when beta cucks pad themselves on the shoulder for being "mature men"

> meanwhile I'll be working on being the man with looks, personality and money your wives are going to be cheating on or fantasizing about after they're done cucking you out of your time, money and effort and realize how lame family life is

> even if I fail at what I want to do in life, it's better to die trying to do something amazing than to settle for a glorified caveman activity that's been taking place since the dawn of man

disgusting

>$160 cell phone bill
ha haha hahahaha
16€ here and that's with full privileges
illimited calls and SMS, 40 to 100 GB in 4G depending on operators
fiber internet is about 30 to 40€
on the other hand you know the drill
no job, no wages and shitskins and sjws everywhere