225 YEAR OLD CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS MONUMENT DESTROYED BY MARXIST ANTIFA TERRORIST WITH SLEDGEHAMMER

225 YEAR OLD CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS MONUMENT DESTROYED BY MARXIST ANTIFA TERRORIST WITH SLEDGEHAMMER

youtube.com/watch?v=iFSW0id36FA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MJoKhO9G1g&t=110s&list=PLuKg-WhduhkksJoqkj9aJEnN7v0mx8yxC&index=1
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It must be fine with people since no one lifts a finger to stop them.

D O S O M E T H I N G A M E R I C A N S

Remember, calling for Lenin statues to be demolished in response validates their action.

>muh monuments

> posting the same video 9 times

kys, retard

It was late at night, who would be up to catch them?

Communist niggers

Fucking scum. Isis tier niggerdom.

Be afraid you fucking nazi scum. Antifa won't stop until you're all gone.

>Americans whites have shit load of guns
>to scared to use them against Hippy's, trannys, faggots and nignogs

Lol

Sooo, Italians are white after all

yea sure, you tried that in Nazi germany, we know how that turned out. History is repeating itself currently.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You might not believe it, but gun people like breaking shit.

>always a skinny manlet

Allahu Akbar brother
iconoclasm aktion
let's erase all history so no one will be able to prove we are wrong
Inshallah

America please do something. You're losing to these people.

Trust, the hallows are waiting.

the cuc needs to die. (pic not related)

youtube.com/watch?v=3MJoKhO9G1g&t=110s&list=PLuKg-WhduhkksJoqkj9aJEnN7v0mx8yxC&index=1

I BLAME THIS BETA MALE

If no one wants to guard thier monuments while roving demolition squads scour the country, then they must not care.
I mean it. If no one wants to personally guard them or pool money to hire guards, then it is not really important to them. The cops arent doing shit.

Lmao You won't do shit you fucking retard. I will fucking find you and cut off your legs.

fingerprints everywhere from this guy
why isn't he arrested yet?

The nigger mentality: "DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY"!

hahaha Columbus BTFO, how will he recover?

The cultural revolution will come and go in the united States and all the overwhelming majority of people will do is get angry in the safety of their own home in between wagecuck shifts. Pathetic.

Good

Sadly, this.

What happened to this angry voice of reason.

Good, no one needs a genocidal maniac, who was not even the first to """discover""" the continent, to have his own statue.

No one is going to call this terrorism. No one in the media, no public figures, no politicians...

And yet, apparently, we're terrorists and murders and deserving of international condemnation for holding what would otherwise have been a peaceful march (which we had a permit for) advocating for the interests of our quickly diminishing demographic. People only died in Charlottesville because of the left and the incompetence of the police. If the left hadn't been illegally marching in a street and attacking private property, the day would have been fine. If the police had let us have the rally as planned, the day would have been fine. The fault lies entirely with them.

Those people should be in fucking jail

>america going through dark ages

hahahhaah holy shit is this real

Why would the left destroy a Columbus statue? Just hurr durr anarchy or does it mean something?

But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that. But did you know that Geico can save you 75% or more on your car insurance? Everybody knows that.

Go whine about your fucking nazi monuments being torn down, because guess what, nothing will stop us

christobal btfo
WE WUZ DISCOVERERS

A monument to what? An asshole who stumbled by accident onto what he thought was the Orient?

Why are gingers from Ireland sticking up for eye-talians?

because his name is Cristopher

xd

is there a lenin statue in america?

that person should be cloned into a population and then massacred

Columbus literally was nigger tier. "What you don't have gold?!?!? I'm gonna kill you all"- Christopher Columbus

Good.We must all unite and destroy those disgusting statues that promote bigotry,racism,slavery,white supremacy and xenophobia.ANTIFA PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Columbus wuz like oppressive and enforced colonialism onto the native people of color and shit.

Why do Americans care so much about this guy? He never set foot in your country.

It's already over.

>WITH SLEDGEHAMMER

Wow. So you think Columbus was genocidal. You are one stupid fuck that doesn't know jack shit about history. You should go kill yourself because you are way too retarded to live in a civilized society.

Damn, you Antifa faggots has to be the dumbest damn people in the history of mankind. What an embarrassment you vandals are.

Statues don't fight back faggot

Rope day when?

Don't whine when Soros doesn't pay you $25 an hour

He kicked off the "space race" for the new world. We're here because he and his men took a huge risk to travel into unknown territory across an entire ocean.

If there is any hope, it is that with every new monument eradicated, a new reason to oppose the left is birthed in the minds of the people.

Fucking Nazis lost the last war & you will lose this one too!!!

>leftist education

>Fucking Nazis lost the last war & you will lose this one too!!!

Commies 'lost' their war too you ignoramus.

I swear to God, I am physically incapable of expressing how much I despise your ideology - you have done nothing but harm humanity. I pray that you're a shill.

>american education
When americans don't even know who is the real first european to discover and explore Northern America (as continent)

They listed all their supports and inspirations at the end of the video.

This is our target list.

this is basically how they imply it in history classes and textbooks.

t. college student

The only reason you are in numbers is because the niggers and mexicans with no jobs love that Soros money.

He didn't know he was going into territory unknown to Europeans, in fact he died thinking he reached Asia. He only set sail because he thought the Earth was smaller than it actually is, which in turn led him to believe that Asia was closer to Europe than it actually is..

kek actually columbus was the one mingling around with the native americans the whole daylong

Viva la revolution comrade!.Make racists afraid again

How would you describe his legacy to the people he encountered here?

Antifa will only grow stronger!

was it michigan or michellin

Actually Colombus was kinda a cruel man, while governor of Cuba he did pretty bad stuff even for that time

>They listed all their supports and inspirations at the end of the video.
that was a little blatant, don't you think?
they were careful to hide their faces but they provide a list of who supportes them - it feels a little odd that they would do this

Columbus was racist and sexist and genocided Indigenous Peoples of the Americas. We can't honor murderers. He's Indigenous Peoples' Hitler. We can't honor this in America.

Either a larping faggot or a commie faggot.

Either way, you're a faggot. We used to shoot commies like you.

This. Spain removed him as governor of Santo Domingo because he was so cruel. Americans worship a man they know nothing about.

Both capitalism and fascism are oppressive systems filled with hate,racism,bigotry,sexism and islamophobia.Communism is the best because it makes everyone equal

America was the one that shipped supplies through the Persian corridor and sanctioned the USSR. You people didn't do anything but run into battle and die.

>post yfw American society is rapidly imploding in on itself

hell yeah comrade

we is freedom fighters n shit

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Good in theory, not in practice.

This.
I welcome it. I want to see all those complacent normies to suffer the fruits of their weakness and stupidity.

Those that are worthy will manage alright when shit hits the fan. We might be losing but it won't be us that will feel the most pain. It's those that refused to take sides.

They were taking an undocumented route based on a theory. Still takes balls to sail into an untraveled sea in the hopes that you'll end up in a certain land with no guarantee.

JUST

All talk no action nazi scum.We the people are stronger than hate and we will destroy you genocidal bigot!

>America,
>Land of the "free", home of the cucked.
It's genuinely sad to see.

>implying (((professors)) and (((universities))) don't want to take down de Ruyter statues and VOC buildings

The sort of people who shitpost on Sup Forums.
I think it's time to go mobile lads.

>Wearing shoes without socks
How can people do this to themselves?

>de VOC-mentaliteit

>final score: 6-0

No one's going to do anything for a statue. This shit just doesn't motivate people. You need to wait until the economy collapses.

It saddens me, but it must happen.

I thought so too when I was 15. Thing is that there is no such thing as good in theory and bad in practice. It just means that the theory has major gaps in logic that are harder to notice for an average retard.

Says the guy posting shit full of hate.

Is it possible to actually be this stupid?

Hahaha fuck Columbus that italian faggot.

What is Antifa gaining from this?

So America is literally Afghanistan now?

remember how you autist sperged out and everyone laughed at the beta nazi larpers? thats why we cant have rope day

Really would like to see you come here and say that. You'd be stoned to death like we did with those faggots at the pride parade.

If there's anything Romanians hate more than muslims and faggots it's commies.

Come get some.