HE ACTUALLY ADMITTED HE'S CONNECTED TO """THEM"""

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514

>Hours after an interview I did with Alex Witt of MSNBC, neo-Nazi commentators started posting about me on Sup Forums, Reddit and YouTube. These crack researchers bragged that they had discovered I worked for the State Department (it’s in my Twitter bio), that I have a connection to George Soros (he very publicly donated to the campaign of my former boss, Tom Perriello), and that I spent time in Africa working in conflict areas (information available in major news outlets).

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514
wjla.com/news/nation-world/main-stream-media-continue-to-lose-the-publics-trust
gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=CfoIlbH6pCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive time
unvis.it/politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514

>Sometimes the story is not complicated: Nazis are bad, and I just happened to witness one of them commit a terrorist attack. I didn’t want the attention that came with having seen this horrific act, but I will continue to join the millions of Americans speaking out about its undeniable cause.

That's so fucking obvious. He is literally a dumb niggers who wants to protect his little jew friends and tomatoes

>it was a false flag
>it was two black teenagers
>it was a jew
>it was a muslim
>it was an accident
>it was witnessed by da gubbamint
>it was a good boy

Grow up. Stop making excuses

So eating their own wasn't enough and now they start eating themselves?

Well, considering that everyone knows that politico is as fake as Cher's face, it really isn't news. At least they are admitting it.

>politico

Not reading that fake news shit

>this is a conspiracy theory

Uhh, guys....
Is this legit?
(Found it on mlpol)

More incoming.

So what if it was out in the open? Why can't someone point that out to prove he's a left wing hack?

Cause your average everyday protest-tard tends to someone with a long history of doing statecraft in the Congo. Seems legit.

Bump.
Don't let them slide this, this is important.

i do not want the attention but i am doing interviews.

yuck... another soros shill...

You monsters.

tldr?

Thank you Discount Nordbot.

>presuming guilt without all the facts
Innocent until proven guilty no longer applies. The end is coming.

That is a nice photo, can I get it in HR?

Soros-funded ex-State Department hanging out at the rally, handing out the scoop to the media during the Challenger of Peace incident.
Official story is falling apart pretty bad.

This is dumb, get rid of it and stop posting it. His actual car doesn't appear to have a sunroof either, this kind of evidence is what gets this stuff relegated to whack job consipracy theories. It's not uncommon for dealers to list things like this, I saw a good explanation in one of the original threads on this.

no one is calling it a terrorist attack
this guy didn't get the memo
"how I became fake news" - right there in your face
he became a fake person as soon as he took soros money

>These crack researchers bragged that they had discovered I worked for the State Department (it’s in my Twitter bio)
lmao, I'll never get tired of the Junior Detectives on this board.

Your graphic says 2007. Fix that shit.

>oy vey if I admit it that makes it less suspicious

If it was a premeditated attack as everyone loves to claim, where's the evidence to support this?

>He became a non-person as soon as he took Soros money.

Better.

liberals don't need evidence or facts anymore, just look at the refugee crisis in Europe, they honestly claimed that the people coming are better educated than the indigenous people, they are nuts and think they can dictate reality with their absolute media control, but reality refuses to change.

Don't worry, I'm sure plenty of people enjoy your autistic collages- I mean, infographs.

This is why people need to stay away from this shit. The dumbass in the chevy was probably one of the few people that isn't part of some heavily funded political campaign. If you go there and you aren't some kind of a mole you are going to end up in some real trouble and unlike the fake people running this stuff you won't get let off easy.

Why do these faggots think having the vapors is a tragedy?

I think you mean data, facts and truth, but of course a kike wouldn't know the difference

What a tard. He's trying to hide that being a CIA cuck is merely coincidence. Sounds like a faggot, too.

yes, that is better.

>I think you mean a dozen unrelated posts written by the same person and unsourced quotes
That's right.

>kike xD
Keep going, the media loves this.

lol @ thinking anyone gives a fuck what the media thinks.

wjla.com/news/nation-world/main-stream-media-continue-to-lose-the-publics-trust

gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

should I continue kike?

what a fucking bug jew, he thinks if he admits it that makes it less suspicious

almost oven time

>gallup.com
>wjla.com
lmao

>should I continue kike?
By all means.

wacko sites with pictures of bald eagles shooting machine guns?
wacko sites with pictures of bald eagles shooting machine guns?

youtube.com/watch?v=CfoIlbH6pCw

>Keep going, the media loves this.

oh boy I better stop posting stuff on 4channel the media is watching!

fucking beaner intellectuals I swear

Thanks for pointing out that neither have sunroofs.
Got any snappy answers for why the hood emblems are different? One is glued on and one is painted on.

meh the writing is on the wall, we all know what time it is. The 23rd won't save you

ive looked into the car heavily and have verified that's the same car, despite james having wrecked it between the time the two photos were taken, accounting for the changes in stripes and windshield you see

>I don't want the attention so I wrote this article for Politco

Even the fucking spooks now are pathetic virtue signaling faggots.

I would love to see any of that.
It would help your claim on the story if true.

both are factory emblems, stickied on
rest assured user, this is the same car
the stripes and windshield differences were driving me crazy, so i dug until i had an explanation

Help me get there, bruh.
How did you manage to get history of auto repairs done to his vehicle?
Was this some official report? Social media stalking? How did you arrive at that conclusion?
Give me ANYTHING to go on...

Wait, so they actually admitted that they were ordered to manufacture the incident?

And the Normies are picking up on it?

>had an explanation
Please share.

see the carfax in addition to the date he registered it
he's rolled the car in the year he has owned it
this explains the differences in windshield as it was replaced, as well as the hood decals
the rims match in the two pictures as well

Thank you.

i feel you man
the windshield thing seemed so shady to me
the conclusion i came to initially was that either they were different cars or else he had wrecked his sometime in between the two photos
the carfax verified this so ive let the issue drop
occam's razor, it's most likely this wasn't staged
at least i can say with a lot of confidence this is the same car
hope that helps you rest easier, it did me

That could potentially explain the stripe as well, as a paint job would be required and if you're painting anyway, why not get a fancy racing stripe - I mean it makes it go faster, right?
I wish more attention to detail would be given to these things before blasting them out into normieville, because it just makes us look crazy. We need to be more devil's advocate with ourselves and not get excited and spew easily falsifiable "evidence" out like a bunch of unhinged tin foil hat wearing retards. Sharing this shit with like minded people to dig into it as you did is exactly what needs to happen, but let's not start the meme process until it's a bit more vetted.

no problem user

I couldn't agree more
while i support the skepticism displayed, it needs to be kept in house until conclusive

>admit guilt?
ha
>normies pick up on it
more by the day

Stellar work on the digging btw, it sucks disproving potential smoking guns that work in our favor, but it's a necessary part of the process.

he could have had his hood painted with stripes. kids fuck up their cars all the time with after market fast and furious shit.

This. If it was premeditated, why would he wait until he's in the middle of the crowd and surrounded before jamming on the gas? It's either a false flag or a panicked accident.

Why do conspiritards have such small brains?

>where's the evidence to support this?

The same place the evidence the Russians hacked the DNC is

Damage control lmao. Good shit boys, this kike feels the heat

To think normies will believe this cunt. Bad lying skills

Thanks user, I really appreciate it. it is absolutely necessary in this day and age to question everything.

Optional sunroof, dumbass.

>How I became fake news.

I'd consider this to be real news State Dept/CIA guy.

>we like to think the US is no better an no less violent than Africa

I'm so sick of these kikes trying to destroy our society.

>rejection of journalistic standards, and propagation of noncredible sources of information
Everyone should be questioning modern "journalistic standards" and their self-claimed credible sources, most of which has been "anonymous" or "a man with the same thinking as X." MSM has done that to themselves.

>we heard the president say that there were good people who were just there to defend Southern history and culture and peacefully protest removing the Robert E. Lee statue.
Saying otherwise is disingenuous. Just as there were counter protestors that showed up that weren't affiliated with one of the violent Alt Left groups or paid agitators, there were people attending to protest the removal of history. To lump everyone attending as a part of one group or the other is dishonest.

>I saw a man who identified himself as a Nazi
Wasn't he a part of Vanguard? Can someone give me a QR on Vanguard? Do they identify as Nazis? I'm unfamiliar with them.

Logic seems to be difficult for leftys, but it is possible to denounce a hate group and respect the Constitution at the same time.

>spics
>intellect
PickOne.png

Why use this archiver over archive.is ? I've only recently seen it and am worried it might be an IP logging database (tricks for clicks)

He is such a drama queen. He was a single lead in that whole 'investigation'. Why does he think he was at the center of it all?

>a terrorist attack
Maybe jumping the gun there

I believe this is our beloved Nordbot, he switched to this site when people accused him of being the owner of archive.is and generating traffic for himself. Looks like he's posting with random memeflags now too.

>eyyyyyy puto

for some reason terrorists bullied an schizophrenic boy, and got BTFO. we're supposed to care about bullies why?

Well thats a relief. Thanks

being involved in Kony2012 is pretty damning. i guess he'll end up institutionalized now for masturbating furiously in public.

Also, possibly pic related. Hillaryous.

He was posing with a picture of his dream car. He didn't own the car he was pictured with. Later in life, he was able to purchase the same kind of car, which he drove into a crowd of people. That's why the are not identical.

Justice bump

Holy fuck
>We can't allow Nazis to Archive our articles without the chance to edit, update, or remove them because it discredits us and damages our reputation.

I think the worst part of the article is his tweet where he says 'let there be no confusion..' This is what you write when the events clearly are confusing. If a middle eastern guy ran around stabbing people and shouting about isis, you wouldn't need to add the 'no confusion' bit because the facts would speak for themselves. He was desperately trying to force an unconvincing narrative from the get go

>archiving is right wing
What the fuck?

>checked for legendary nordbro
>he's posting with random memeflags
yep, nordbro confirmed this

I dont care if he is trying to generate traffic for his own site.
1) I don't see any ads or tracking on his site
2) archiving blocks the scripts, ad traffic, and subscription bullshit from the archived sites, allowing you tk actively read it
3) archiving prevents ip logging and revenue for sites i wouldnt want to support or track me.

I agree completely. It was his suggestion to change services, just to shut up the naysayers. I don't think it was necessary at face value, but it did enhance his reputation. Not that he really needed it.

It seemed a bit fishy that there were a group of people all of a sudden that started calling him out on this. It's very possible shills were trying to shut him down by discrediting him, but there are plenty of faggot autists with nothing better to do than to shit all over everything good on this site.

explain pic related

>Roof: None / not available
Neck yourself, you illiterate dweeb.

How do we circumvent the measures they're taking?

I honestly don't know what happens in the mind of a normie, but I suspect it isn't good.
Why else would "news" outlets continue to write headlines in the form "X happened, and here's what you should think about it." They want to be told what to think. They'll probably decide that this guy is a hero just like Evan McMullin for serving are cuntry.

It was obvious if you were watching live. The police pushed small groups of Unite The Right right into large groups of BLM / Antifa and then just disappeared.

Fuck if I know, I haven't even checked the legitimacy of that graphic yet to be honest.. Literally found it in another thread and reposted it here. I probably should have checked. But I didn't. I suck.
Not saying it isn't real, just saying I don't know that it is.

oh so it's located in common fucking sense lmao

got it

>I didn’t want the attention

w-what are you looking at vampire?