GOP senator: “Too difficult to say” whether party will support Trump in 2020

Nobody wants him. Not even his own party.

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/MSNBC_08-21-2017_10.21.48_edit.mp4?_=1

#impeachtrump #notmypresident

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O4Ej5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/O4Ej5

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

FAIL

>shareblue
>twitter hashtags
>samefagging
wew lad

You're pretending like his party wanted him in 2016. Shut the fuck up. The "party" can go fuck themselves.

Any day now...

how do we stop the insanity epidemic

kys

>female senator
opinion disregarded due to absurdity of position

The Ukrainian does this every day.

Sage goes in the options field guys

>his own party
What did user mean by that?

Susan Collins voted for Hillary in 2016, she probably won't vote for Trump in 2020 either

Holy shit we're BTFO. Just like before the election when he was SO far behind it would be impossible for him to win! WHAT TO DO?!

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

He is a colossal fuckup.

Your day is coming skippy

Never Trump neocon again said Trump will never win the Republican Nomination, we can't trust him with the nuclear codes; more at 11.

I do.

drumpf

>Trump neocon

but trump is one now

blumpf

Thank you, OP, for posting such an unbiased source!!

kek
>saved

>not my president
He literally isn't, go worry about your own country being occupied by Russians, you fucking hohol

>shareblue
>samefaging
Whatever they are paying you to post here, it's too much.

Thank you Mr local SS officee

you forgot the last line, where they cover all their bases, by saying the whole thing might be a lie, but they don't know yet.

you need to go back

>Not even his own party wants him.

Excellent. We don't want his party either. Fuck the establishment. Fuck them all. We voted for Trump to take them all down.

pretty neat trick when your audience' attention span is basicly nonexistent

>the GOP supported Trump in his 2016 run

>he thought the president could conquer the swamp
how naive

Did you forget that the RNC didn't want him? Pro tip: they still don't. But they won't be able to do shit because they need his base. Also kys.

>well guys pack it up

I have never seen an article that sounds so sure. I guess we must relent to Global Will its the democratic thing to do. Right?