Hypocrisy

>Telling everyone that women suck
>Married, making kids, and taking shit from subhuman females

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhJK63WFu08&list=LLsYEzKL197h8zbqBzbRDQ2w&index=1
takimag.com/article/empowering_the_radicals_gavin_mcinnes#axzz4qShCaauq
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTLycQZOOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck gayvin. Piece of shit hobo-looking uggo married a poc yet think's he's hwhite nationalist

He eats a pajeet ass on the reg... and tells me what I should do with my dick. What a cunt.

bump

Just be white theory confirmed. No matter how hairy or bald you are, there is no way girls won't like you if you're white.

Both those "women" are disgusting mate...

he's le civic nationalist

I don't really like the guy because of the shit he did on show but
youtube.com/watch?v=PhJK63WFu08&list=LLsYEzKL197h8zbqBzbRDQ2w&index=1

lmao THATS gavins wife?
it aint like hes broke what the fuck is wrong with that man ?

Wow I like Gavin 500 times more now. Thanks user

He's not quite all the way there, but he's getting there

Well he cucked out to (((Ezra))) and took down that whole video, one could argue that he's even worse because of that - he's a willing cuck, not just ignorant.

He is no white nationalist. He is a cuck through and through. He chimped out like all the other cucks since C-ville.

"the holocaust" with air quotes
OY VEY
SHUT
IT
DOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN

I'm telling you bro. He is mocking us!! Fucking some pajeet then claiming he's some great alt right guy

Read this for a cuck out then.

takimag.com/article/empowering_the_radicals_gavin_mcinnes#axzz4qShCaauq

molymeme is Jewish, his mother was. His grandmother survived Berlin invasion by Soviet Union while hiding.

The alt-right is like Christianity. It was created for the Goyim by the Jews so they can stay in control without you realizing it.

Poor Billy rednuts, they crushed him and bent him to their will

youtube.com/watch?v=eoTLycQZOOA

The only thing good about bill burr's marriage,is that when he finally divorces that annoying cunt hes going back to his old days as a lunatic and shit on women even harder

I still can't understand his fucking choice... That woman is a disaster, she has the views of a 14 years old... THE FUCK!!!!

>marrying a negress

How much do you have to hate yourself to stoop so low?

a SJW negress!!! Even worst!

To be honest I'd be rather with Anglo-Metis than some Italian or Spaniard with subhuman nigger blood

Yeah that ginger bastard is getting soft and letting that cunt boss him around,whenever she comes on his podcast she stinks up the place...but i bet they getting divorced in like 2 years and that billy bitch tits will go on his old ways after going through all the courts bullshit

So fucking embarrassing. I mean what the fuck. I would rather be incel than have an ugly gf like that. I heard what Gavin said about how sometimes there's months where he knows he won't be having any sex. Pathetic.

Nia is one ignorant negress.
Would run over with car/10.

The only reason Im listening to his pod now is in hopes to witness THE fight. The one that will end their shit.

Ignorant and fucking noisy.

the real challenge in a man's life is not to find a wife but to avoid women entirely and live a full life as an intellectual unrestrained by the degraded base instinctual distractions that possess females.

most men get cucked before 30. it's hard, your own instincts will deceive you. you have to keep your intelligence sharp as a sword to see through it.

>gavin's wife is taller than him

JUST

Only manchildren fall for such deceiveful tricks

and more masculine

also bill burr is a low iq beersportsbro. taking life advice from him is retarded. he's not redpilled, he's one of the bluest pilled morons out there.

why does Gavin's wife have a massive head kek

Giant ugly heads

>gavin tells everyone that women suck

women DO suck, but that doesn't mean you dont start a family, faggot

Bill openly admits his unhappiness on the relationships though. He's probably trapped for not signing a prenup, maybe he's not a hypocrite, maybe he just wants you not to make the same mistake.

Gavin is a puppet reading a prompter.