Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism.

This is bait

No, this is a question

The only thing that matters is that Poland remains white.

How is bait a reason, i dont follow?

-

One does not "believe" in atheism, Janusz.

Do you believe ants have a God? No? Then why do we have a God? There are 7 billion of us living on earth, we are ants to a greater power

Either you do or you don't. Why does everyone think atheists are trying to convert people. If you don't want to be atheist, don't! It's not hard. Just try to understand why I am. If you don't talk about it, I won't either, I'm not like some vegan faggot

>One does not "believe" in atheism, Janusz.
BTFO by Ukraine
...AGAIN

It's a bit of a nonsensical question in that the underlying assumption of atheism is that you shouldn't believe in any revealed religion or metaphysics without falsifiable proof. So it's not a matter of "believing" in atheism. Atheism means you don't believe in anything spiritual or supernatural without objective proof.

5-6 Billion you mean. Niggers arnt people.

There is no proof of atheism, atheism is faith based.

You mean like 3 billion. Poos and chinks aren't people

How do you retain your faith in atheism though.

Not atheism but if you believe in evolution the only logical conclusion to different races evolving in different enviroments is to also believe in racial differences.

Evolution didn't dissaprove Christianity, heard you about theistic evolution ?

I'm not making that argunent.

Are you a Christian or Pagan ?

by witnessing all these miracles
oh wait

I'm a radical ethnophyletist shintoist. Christian.

To understand modern atheism, you have to understand the alternatives.
After Neitzsche exclaimed "God is dead!", deism has been the backbone of modern theology's attempt at salvaging our old Christian interpretation of God.

Deism goes back as far as Newton, and relies on an underlying faith in the existence of God based off various forms of argument such as personalized instances of "divine intervention" or perceived "intelligent design" (i.e. the belief that math, physics, and the cosmos is too complex and beautiful to have happened on its own). Deism does not embrace an interventionist God as described in the Bible, but rather a standoffish God who believes the best course of action for the human race is to adapt and change on their own. Of course this also opens a lot of questions which are open to interpretation, such as "If God doesn't care about this, what does he care about?" and all sorts of "If God doesn't care..." questions. Deism relies on the fact that God is all powerful, in fact moreso than its predecessors. Deism enforces this by asserting that God is so powerful that if he wished for himself to be known or for the human race to be perfect then it would be so, and the hardships in life we face are controlled lessons for ourselves and others.

There are others in life who don't buy into this faith. Since it is a personal decision or subjective sensation to acknowledge God, it then follows the decision to be an atheist is a subjective personal decision that you have to make for yourself. The decision lies in interpretation of these instances of divine intervention or intelligent design. If you believe these are coincidences then you may be skeptical about the existence of God if that is the only proof you have. This skepticism can be reinforced by the train of logic which follows: what is implied by the non-existence of God? (1/2)

theres no reason to keep it up poland

It means that everything that was done in the name of religion is for nothing and nullifies all religious institutions as nonsense. This is a pretty big implication and some people feel strong about the possibility that this world exists. This adds more weight to the God question. Additionally, atheism can lead to other beliefs such as nihilism. Nihilism at its base is an emotional response to the statement "God is dead." Even considering nihilism can further taint a nihilist's logic with pessimism, which further reinforces their atheistic decision on the God question.

Atheism is at its base a denial of various forms of personal proof for God. It isn't a logical decision, its a subjective decision based off an emotion or lack thereof. Faith is something you have to decide for yourself, not something someone else can teach you.

And before you ask, I'm a Lutheran Protestant Christian, half due to persuasion through intelligent design and half due to a somewhat agnosticized version of Pascal's Wager