So the chancellor of Germany is at a video game convention while refugees are raping German women

So the chancellor of Germany is at a video game convention while refugees are raping German women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAONy9ETImw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you sure that's her? might be a great cosplay. that guy has talent

Sick of her posing with her hands and making a pyramid symbol every fucking time. We get it you're shady

don't be mad, dices new game is euro truck and rape simulator

>german video game conventions are all about American and Japanese games
woah

>having a woman cosplay as a male final fantasy character
You know, I think that might have been the right decision. It certainly looks far more visually accurate.

Yes, earlier it was stated that she was planning to attend the event because she wants to rally the youth vote that her party is failing to get

"Euro Cuck Simulator"

>how do you do, fellow gamers?
t. xXxMutti 'the internets is unknown territory for all of us' MerkelxXx420blazeitfgt

Gamers harass women all the time, at least when refugees do it it's because they don't know any better. Your racism will bite you in the ass one day

>gamers harass women all the time
More like women get upset over a game they will never play and then play the victim when gamers attack them for their stupid opinions

Even those gamers look unhappy. What is it about Merkel that just sucks up all the happiness in a room?

>tfw Mario doesn't jump on an axe to drop Merkel into the lava under the retracting bridge

>another American with a rape fuck fantasy

Cringe

>that shitty mercy

shes not even hot

Germans are autistic by nature and give off that weird aura when you are next to one.

. . .that is mercy? I thought she was a smite character.

Women in games! I feel so represented right now! Literally crying. So this is what representation feels like.

So powerful...

look at all those strong womyn
so empowering
fart

Good.

new skin nigga

>attack them
Its not even attacking, its just disagreeing and calling them out for their bullshit

Is the hands thing something she does on purpose? Every time someone's about to take her picure does she think "Okay, it's time to put my hands together?"

Sad

It's a super-villain reflex

Is that mah boi Ex-AIDS?

How embarrasing.

It's autism. Nobody notices because she's German.

Easy way to keep your hands busy without it being too awkward.

If only someone cosplaying as Broche was there to cut off her head

>tfw germans can't into cosplay but the swiss can

Wait I think I saw the guy on the left somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=zAONy9ETImw

Is that movie bob?

This picture should be shown to anyone who claims that anime characters are specifically modeled after westerners. Preferably juxtaposed with some cos from an actual comiket

Westerners don't really put as much effort in their cosplaying - for them that's no different than dressing up for Halloween. But the Japanese have real passion for this stuff and they painstakingly work on their crossdressing so it can be as good as it could be. Yes, there's some goofy shit there, too, but the case remains.

>she's just like us!
someone post the Hillary victory mag

FUCKING STOP IT MAMA MERKEL

STAY OUT

OF

MY

VIDEO

GAMES

AAAAAAAAA

kys

Germany won't be the same after the omnic attack

Now this is some shitty cosplay.

> 2018
> Unteralterbach: Mutti approved version releases
What a time to be alive

don't you want some delicious multi-kulti in your videospiele?
need I remind you that it is - in fact - the year of our lord twentyseventeen?