Antiwhite hate moment aka feminism

>Antiwhite hate moment aka feminism
>Modern woman are cold, vapid narcissistic disgusting cunts with massive egos.
>Woman always win custody in divorce.
>Anti white male MSM
>White genocide in Europe.
>Emasculation of white men in film, TV and Literature.
>No Jobs
>Unaffordable houses

And Sup Forums is wondering why young men are going MGTOW and checking out of society. Even without these problems I would still be MGTOW because I fucking love it.

All woman are tainted by feminism in one way or another. Weather its on Facebook or woman magazines ect. Before you start the predictable virgin shaming routine. Most MGTOW are just normal men who do not even know what MGTOW ieven is they are just not getting married or having relationships with woman. There are millions of these men. Its better to become a neet and leech of the beast until society resets itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW7jszRrI60
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4cUatYeFk
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/first-men-now-boys-are-going-their-own-way/news-story/7aa04498e3c2673ecd4f474573258b10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=SW7jszRrI60

he explains how millenial woman ruined fraternization and made draconian laws to ruin people's lives

Enjoy being a genetic failure.

shaming stopped working a long time ago.
we have a new generation of redpilled men that skip over the pits that the traditionalists set up for them

user MGTOW is TRICK to decrease the birthrate even more.

Your little movement isn't growing though

Also

>d-don't shame me!

You sound just like the feminists you hate

STOP WORKING

but the difference is im right and they are wrong.
i don't know how your shitstain boomer parents raised you, but some things in life are factual

>but the difference is im right and they are wrong
And feminists believe they are also right. Your movement is just as destructive to society as feminism,

>Your movement is just as destructive to society as feminism,
Feminism is an integral part of society at this point, user. Why don't you want it destroyed?

Fat women should be shamed for being disgusting, and mgtows should be shamed for being beta losers who can't get a woman.

Deal with it. Maybe if you had some shame you'd try to fix your broken life

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4cUatYeFk

user still thinks feminism has redeming qualities.

He just can't name one of them

>White genocide in Europe.
>better contribute to it!

shaming has no function, it just wastes everyones time
what you should be doing is researching evidence and facts to whenever something is generally right or wrong

stop saying "MGTOW" so much you fucking autist

>And Sup Forums is wondering why young men are going men going their own way
>Even without these problems I would be men going their own way
>most men going their own way are just normal men who do not even know what men going their own way

Evidence of what? That you're too passive to find a woman, and now you're bitter?

That finding a woman is worth the investment and risk at this point, user.

But you're shaming normal young men with lies

Its actually the nu-male beta orbiter providers who still fall for the marriage scam. Many MGTOW are chads who seen the true nature of woman after fucking the beta males housewifes on tinder. These men don't know what MGTOW but they are by definition MGTOW.
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/first-men-now-boys-are-going-their-own-way/news-story/7aa04498e3c2673ecd4f474573258b10

The people who attack MGTOW are
1 Woman
2. Envious men in unhappy marriages trying to rationalise. their sexless unhappy marriage
3 Naive young nationalists who still hold out hope for modern woman

We need better women user, equality means that they have to be responsible for their actions, I don't know if you ever were in a relantionship with a cheater, but I can assure you that it does nothing for your mental peace.

I live in Los Angeles, the epicenter of feminism, political correctness. It's all bullshit.

But I haven't given up. I still date.

Don't blame feminism for your failure with women.

The only one you have to blame is yourself. Women are attracted to those who assert themselves and constantly strive for better things.

If you're that weak minded, you were better off not breeding.

reminder: don't fall for the "man up" jew. they just want your money.

No normal young man is a mgtow you moron. Normal young men have no problem finding women that are interested in them.

Literally every mgtow video I've ever seen is done by a middle aged divorced guy, or a complete foreveralone beta.

would happily find a woman and get married if the state didn't interfere
does the state have ownership over your home? family? so why should it have ownership over your marriage

>Women always win custody in divorce.
If there's one thing that Canada gets right it's that men win custody quite often; and can be awarded alimony and child support.

awww how cute. he believes in true love and holding frame inspite of a 78% divorce rate. have an autistic taytay, user.

god i fucking hate neet apologists and their pathetic excuses

>no young men is MGTOW

How many young men in America wants to marry and/or have kids?

>does the state have ownership over your home?
I have bad news for you, user...

I'm not even a NEET. I run a business. But I keep my money to me instead of spending it on some skank.
(I bet I make more than your whole village)

The deeper point, is, dating is a cucking ritual-and you're never going to get a Virgin, a pure woman who actually likes you.

Unless, we end Feminism, shame women for being the deranged cum dumpsters they are, and make society NORMAL, again.

Women are attracted to Alphas, yes, but how attracted will you be once you find out she's been blacked, spiced, muzzed?

>Literally every mgtow video I've ever seen is done by a middle aged divorced guy,
Yeah they are bitter because he got married if thats not a sign to go MGTOW I don't know what is
Of course men are still marrying but a massive amount are not and its growing more and more due to feminist woman and sjws.

there is a difference between paying taxes and giving away everything you own legally for no reason

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but you don't own your home user.

And there are many cases where the state will interfere with family so I don't know what you're going on about

Wtf are you talking about?

of course there is. but if you believe that you own the land your home is on - instead of just leasing it from the state - you're pretty delusional.

real property can only exist if we abolish the state. don't forget that fellow ancap user.

Why should I work when I neither want to nor have to, user?

Mgtow
>avoiding women and refusing to associated with them

Feminism
>intricately involved in all mainstream politics and media, events, rallies, protests, marches, lobbyists, putting laws in place that make men legally vulnerable for doing nothing wrong I.e false rape accusations, divorce court and always winning custody and alimony. Hell bent on invading every male group and subverting it and rotting it from the inside out by changing all of the rules to make it unfun and miserable, I.e. gamergate, comiccon etc....

The same thing? I keked

not enjoying your taytay? give it back then!

Where do you get this idea that almost all White women have fucked a Black guy?

There have been numerous studies showing racial preferences in friends but especially dating.

If anything, Asian/Black women are far more likely to seek out White men than White women are to seek out Black men.

>Unless, we end Feminism

Good luck with that. Western values bred feminism, and it will always exist in some form. This new wave is slowly dying off, but it will never be completely irradicated.

Will that money keep you comfy when you will be slowly fading away on your deathbed, aware that you will leave nothing behind you save for possessions that will be divided among your relatives and their families? :^)

Just think! Your current and future belongings will be tossed around by a roastie and her husband!

The cold fact is that Men being women is what got us into this mess. Only Men being Men can get us out. No woman is going to help you here buddy, their only job is to allow the creation of clones for yourself.

good luck abolishing the state (never will happen and would be an absolute disaster, and millions would lose all their property without a state to defend their rights)

pathetic weasels

More like MGTOW is an anti-white movement manufactured by kikes.

Why is it that MGTOW threads become inactive so early? It is less than 50 posts in and already both OP and MGTOW guests of honor have all left.

and a cheap one