Why do blacks want to be white so much?

Why do blacks want to be white so much?

They wanted to use our fountians when they had their own

They want to join our fraternities and sororities when they clearly aren't welcome

They wear weaves to have white hair

What's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

australianmuseum.net.au/why-a-boomerang-flies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're sub-human and they know it.

Sorry to burst your bubble OP but I don't think anybody wants to be white right now. The women are total shit, you can't go one day without hearing some bullshit, and you're constantly the butt of everyone's jokes but it's okay because some old pale faggot with a mustache had some slaves in the 1700

You know what would happen if I went to Zimbabwe? I'd be murdered for being white and nobody would blink an eye. Can a black person say that about anywhere right now?

>white people are the devil
You look in that niggers eyes and tell me that isn't demonic...

It depends on if another black killed them or if a white killed them.

Niggers can kill each other all day and no-one cares. Niggers can kill whites, or people of any race, without any media outrage.

The moment a white kills some one of another race though, you better buckle up because it's going to be a wild ride for a couple days in terms of media covering it at some "neo-nazi/kkk" plot to start a race war.

They don't want to be white. Dont' be fucking racist
I know many intelligent conservative or classical liberal black people, who are just normal people

When you are responsible collectively for everything of worth for several hundred years, you're the pinnacle of humanity. Everyone wants to reach the pinnacle and dumb people think that means that they have to become white in as many ways as they possibly can.

Jelous people attack and "laugh" at people that are superior to them to feel better about themselves all the time. Seen it with my own eyes: A bunch of 2/10 overweight women who were really bottom of the barrel laughing at and talking shit about some 9/10 for trying too hard with her appearance, even though she had less makeup on than all three of them combined.

Superiority breeds jealousy and all of the negative emotions that come with it.

/thread

Oh my god
>Goes out without brushing hair or teeth, throws on outfit with no though
Look at that skinny bitch
>Drink some extra large Starbucks drink with extra sugar, whipped cream and caramel
I wonder how much time that ugly hoe spends on her make up and working out
>Gets on mobility scooter at Wal-Mart to go get a bunch of bags of chips, cookies, ice cream and packs of soda
What a stupid bitch lol
>Goes home, posts on social media about how she can't help her weight or find a "real man", cries self to sleep, dies next day of diabetes

lol Pol is gonna hate me for this but I gave a bid to a black guy at my fraternity hes mad chill and funny. Hes honestly white

Stop appropriating white culture

The eternal leaf

It's simple projection. They know deep down that they have no culture, heritage, history, or language. They've never contributed to the advancement of society (unless you count Peanut Butter).
I mean, how would you feel if your entire race had been mocked and set upon for thousands of years, without the intellect to actually stop it yourself? Pretty miserable, but I'll not defend them.

They want to live in our countries too, and live in our neighborhoods, and work with us, and send their children to the same schools are children go, and date and marry us, and want their kids to be half white, etc.

WHY ARE WE A MAGNET FOR SHITSKINS?
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST FUCK OFF AND BE WITH THEIR OWN KIND ONLY?

>Americans
>Having any culture
pick one faggots

Says the degenerate with live prostitutes in store windows. Go build a dike.

>hemingway
>meville
>hawthorne
>steinbeck
>stephen king
the dutch don't have shit

they hate us cause they ain't us
>pic related, check out some more pics of her

some earlier pics

The gorilla looks like sarah huckabee sanders.

Everyone wants to be white because whites are the most beautiful. It's not because of our cultural achievments, IQ tests and stuff. It's because of how we look.

How many people want to be asian? Not many. Why? They have better cultural achievments than us, they discovered many things, like paper or gunpowder. But they are short and usually asexual, at least males. Actually, they want to be white too.
On the other hand some whites want (or wanted, because it's not a thing now, I think) to be black - so called wiggers. Why? Because "black culture" is portrayed as something attractive and cool in media. It's all about attractiveness and coolness.

Everyone knows that whites - ok, let's say caucasians - are the most beautiful people. Our features are best looking and that makes us cool.

>They have better cultural achievments than us
dumb polak

i think he means better cultural achievements than poles

Seriously, the looks are everything. Imagine how bad black women must feel about themselves. Of course, they can delude themselves into thinking that they are QUEENZ but that's even bigger coping than fedora losers thinking that they are more intelligent than everyone else. Black women know that they are worse looking than white women. If pretty, slim black girls probably have no problem with it, the regular ones must be mad and bitter. I can't imagine otherwise.

even Hitler admitted it

It's the same reason why children dress up as things like astronauts, superheroes, or princesses, that they know deep down they will never grow up to be.

No he didn't

he said they "rival" Europes achievements but he was pretty wrong.

It's true, there is a jealousy of Whites that goes beyond our accomplishments. Look at how everyone goes crazy over blue/light eyes. Look at blacks and how they straighten their hair to look similar to Whites.
I guarantee you, if we had the technology to turn everyone White/European, most non-Whites would do it.

They want to look less ape.

The only people that don't want to be white are antifa cucklords. Everyone else that's talking shit about whites, want to be us, but obviously, they can't so they're trying to drag whites down to their level, because that's the next best thing

I think you miss the point. White men literally made the entire fucking planet from dust and wood and rock. We are literal gods. Everything from the computer to the electricity to the form of government to the car they drive was invented by a white man.
And also we are better looking.
So they hate us and envy us. And now with this dumb cult of cultural Marxism where our women say sorry and offer their barren ovaries they also have contempt for us. It is pathetic for us and for them.

this.
This is exactly whats going on, the blacks cant accept that they look like gorillas and are butt ass ugly. You look at the variety of whites and they are beautiful, WE are beautiful and colorful, dull blacks are all the same, just like the fucking asians, its only when blacks start mixing with whites that then the white in them that sometimes shines through can show beauty. Blacks are inferior, there is no fucking debate on this.

Whites are superior.

>electricity
>invented

You really think that the average person of color cares about cultural and technological achievments? They see that we have power and we are pretty and that's it.

this.
Its just like dogs wanting to be like their masters

This
F A M
A
M

Sorry I mean the abos worked out the way to make it and harness it. Happy now leaf faggot?

>work with us

DonaldTrump wrong.Jpeg

integration. We wouldn't be having this problem if we kept segregation and allowed them to have their own communities. Public schools are a disaster because most public schools are full of inner city ghetto trash being taught by hopelessly delusional white guilt plagued teachers. Give them their own communities, their own teachers, their own churches. It wouldn't be perfect but it would be better than what we have now

hey now i was just being facetious, but now that you bring up abos , they mastered some pretty complicated aerodynamics way back when.

australianmuseum.net.au/why-a-boomerang-flies

For a long time scientists were baffled by the boomerang's flight.

whitey BTFO

>implying anyone would want to work in a company where the majority of the workforce are shitskins
Cmon Jamal there is a reason you got the fuck out of Africa and that was that being around blacks drains your life.

I've been play UFC 2 recently and black peoples created fighters always look similar. They have drakes skin tone and green or blue eyes, they always make their characters look mixed. Niggers are the most self loathing race in existence. They know they're dumb and ugly and that's why they have to try so damn hard to signal to everyone that they're not.

>be nigger
>Broken home cause nigger and daddy gone, left, or in jail and never wanted you
>Mommy hate you cause she had you for alterior motives and it didn't work
>Mommy too dumb to think of long term consequences so mommy too dumb to discipline you any other way than smacking you around
>Become agressive
>Get shit grades and in trouble in school all the time because you are agressive and fucked up
>Music you like is all about agression and fucking and base animalistic instinct
>Get pissed because hair is weird
>Grow up getting shit on everywhere.
>Never develop any deeper understanding or connection to life other than the shit spewed in the garbage music you like
>See the peers you grew up with excel despite not having any of the affirmative action advatages you had
>Say its cause muh racism
>Never try and change your behavior
>Never consider that maybe there is more to life than money ho's and beatin on dem niggas who disrek u
>Call all those who refuse to virtue signal back to you for you failure being systematic 'Uncle Tom'
>Call all the niggers who treat you as sub human pussy only worth fucking and chucking while they date other races 'uncle Toms'
>Never take responsibility
>Try and keep a nigger by getting preggo
>Nigger gonna nig, deadbeats the fuck outta there
>Stuck raising a fucking nigglette baby you never wanted for alterior motives.
>rinse
>Repeat
Funny thing is it probably could be solved. Forcing troubled youth into some military/academic hybrid where they are trained in respect and self discipline while not being allowed to go back to shit homes. Get a free nationalistic force that breaks cycle of shittiness
>But people are gonna just demand more gibs

BASICALLY
>BASICALLY
BASICALLY
>BASICALLY

Humans of all races have instincts to prefer cleanliness as a survival mechanism to avoid disease and dysentery.
Light colors are subconsciously perceived as clean and thus good, dark colors as dirty and thus bad.
That's why when they do those black doll/white doll tests with toddlers, the kids all choose the white doll regardless of their own race or experience.

In their native land it doesn't become an issue since their female competition has similar features.
When you put them alongside Europeans or Asians they start trying to alter their appearance in order to compete with the other females.

if you're sub-human and you know it clap your ends

luls

Envy