Why can't we vote on immigration? We should decide who comes to this country and the circumstances in which they come

Why can't we vote on immigration? We should decide who comes to this country and the circumstances in which they come.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/20023/religion-peace-muslim-men-gang-rape-mentally-michael-qazvini
xrares.com/video/9410/muslim-teens-rape-a-marocaan-woman-into-the-bus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But what if the Russians hack the election?

Vote for a party that wants to fuck 'em all off.

Source on this? I run a anti refugee twitter but i dont wanna tweet something that is actually not refugees and get it to backfire.

Here mate, go nuts:
dailywire.com/news/20023/religion-peace-muslim-men-gang-rape-mentally-michael-qazvini

You need.

>A party
>50 or more years of republican history
>The support of the voting base
>A massive propaganda machine

If you don't have something like the GOP backing you, you can't make anything in to a political issue.

No its a trap. They did this in america with gay marriage. Even in california it was voted down. The courts which are packed with liberal activist judges over turned the vote saying it was unconstitutional for some reason, then gay marriage became the law. Pretty sure 19 states or just about every state who have voted on it voted it down and now gay marriage is law in every one of those states.

They will do the same with any "lets put it to the vote" that counters the globalist march left.

You think the Jews would give you goyim that kind of power?

Plebiscite when

can refugees attend jew temple?

Fucking disgusting, thanks.

Get dick smith to help us. That cunt hates immigrants

No such party exists in Canada, nor ever will. The government is currently making excuses for violent communist who wear masks and assault both civilians and the police, because having a functioning border has now been labelled racist.

She's fucked then mate.

Oh, proper fucked I figure, Ausbro. Let us be a lesson to you all down there.

Isn't this technically CP?
And I don't think that a vote would be pushed by the left for fear of the public overwhelmingly voting against it.

Wacky Pakis molesting mentally disabled girl.

Moroccans, I believe.

I wish I had good news, I can never figure out what Jewbull is up to.

not pakis and not disabled

jesus nigel ...

Fine for you. But America is a republic, not a democracy. Shove off leveler

Source

xrares.com/video/9410/muslim-teens-rape-a-marocaan-woman-into-the-bus

If you're on mobile get UCbrowser with it your can download every single bid from anywhere

Feel free to add to you Muslims Rape folder and save for nuclear redpills when ((((,they))) shut it down

Are you ok with that?

We're spending all this money on a fag survey when we should be spending it on matters like this

Hey user what's your twitter account called?

Cucks