Next Einstein is Female

secondnexus.com/technology-and-innovation/23-year-old-einstein/

>women are stupi-

She's an engineer if she built an airplane. Did Einstein build airplanes?

Slide thread

Saged

Did Sweden ever build anything?

Well since einstein was a fraud, sure, she can be the next einstein

>23 year old Einstein
>her name isn't actually Einstein

>Sabrina Gonzalez Pasterski

Perfect combination creates perfect Übermensch

yes they built nice war machines for the third Reich

The cuck shed.

An empire

>Pasterski
RESPECT THE SLAV

Good for her, at least she isn't one of the retards who get their degree through gender quotas.

-d. Lots of slide threads lately. Are they this defeated that all they can do is piss in an ocean of piss, just because they're beyond BTFO at this point?

New Somalian Empire?

This isn't a new story, stop posting it you fags

>n=1 sample
>extrapolating to 4 billion

You're a woman, aren't you?

She a anglo too marry me

IQ 160 isn't that rare

Even I have a IQ of 157

Engineering is a suitable background for theoretical physics. Leonard Susskind was an engineer first, for example.

OK so she's a promising doctoral student. Let's see how productive she is at research over the next 5-10 years.

>a IQ

>“I couldn’t believe it,” recalls Peggy Udden, an executive secretary at MIT. “Not only because she was so young, but a girl.”
Man bites dog. Dog haters BTFO
Sure

Yet you are on Sup Forums doing noting to advance the human race

Practical experience is a suitable background for a scientist. Linus Pauling couldn't deal with the stupidity of high school and quit to work in a machine shop.

But I don't know what "full academic freedom" means, other than that she's passed her qualifying exams and hasn't got a dissertation proposal approved yet.

>a german doesn't have perfect english grammar
how many languages do you speak, burger?

Dumbfuck, the only people browsing Sup Forums with an IQ above 75 are the shareblue shills.

how have you been tested?

Ground breaking research is not only a matter of IQ, nobody wakes up with a set of equations in mind to solve the entire universe. It needs discipline, dedication, almost an unhealthy obsession to the subject, then maybe decades you can do something original.

High IQ is just a requirement, but by far is not enough. Read any biography or talk to any scientist, they will say that 5% is inteligence and 95% sweat.

sage

you keep posting this article

please stop, one thread was enough. now its getting obnoxious. sage

Swedish inventors

>Intelligence
>Grammar

Your lardass people should just keep quiet because nowdays english is required at all levels, while in burgerland or bongistan most of the people only know their mothertongue.