Why aren't you christian, Sup Forums? Do you really want to spend eternity in the lake of fire?

Why aren't you christian, Sup Forums? Do you really want to spend eternity in the lake of fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSif77IVQdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of them are, but there are always non-Christians trying to blaspheme here.

>Why aren't you christian, Sup Forums?
I'm not a nigger loving retard.

Every atheist converts eventually. Or kills himself from the all consuming depression.
youtu.be/zSif77IVQdY

I am, I'm Mormon.

Stop being edgy and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior
I said christians.

how does it feel to wear magic underwear everyday? did you get your superpowers yet?

Because there's. No evidence god exists, and Occam's razor
>universe appeared from nothing
>god appeared from nothing, then made the universe
One of those is favoured by Occam's razor
>worshipping a like on a stick

Mormons believe that Jesus Christ is humanities saviour
The underwear forces people to dress modestly, ontop of being snug.

He's an edgy teenager who hates his absentee dad. Then some jew/marxist on reddit sunk his claws into him deep. He'll look back on these years as absolutely wasted.

>like on a stick
Hiroshimoot pls ban phone posters.

Because it isn't actually true. Nice stories though.

Atheist can't do anything besides mere assertion.

>do this or I'll kill you forever

I don't respond to terroristic threats from sand people.

How do you know God doesn't exist? Did you ask for some shit and didn't get it?

Still better than catholics.

>dead 4ever
Aren't you accepting that as an atheist though?

the burden of proof is on those making the claim that there is a Jew demon sky dictator named Yahweh.

I'm one of the few atheists who sees the benefit of christianity when it comes to uniting the west against mudslimes and kikery though.

I am,blessed be Jesus & the lord.
Don't take the blasphemous bait some anons will leave here,they feed of the (you)s of angry replies

>denies the trinity
>Christian
>but i'm a moderate atheist
Where've I heard that argument before? Oh yeah, muslims.

>if you don't agree with me then you are of a certain physical characteristic

Literally the feminist small dick argument.

No, I follow the mantra of my ancestors.

Cattle die
Kinsmen die
The self will also die
I know what never dies
The deeds of dead men

Cattle die
Kinsmen die
The self will also die
But there is one which never dies
Glory is forever

This always rang true to me more than anything Abrahamic. I personally never cared about paradise since my life is already good here.

There's no rational way to demonstrate that 1) a god (as we understand the concept) exists; 2) only one god exists; and 3) that god is the Christian god from the Bible. If you can connect those together, I'm in.

Load of rubbish.

Fame in the eyes of men is worthless.

Why do atheists like you pretend to be pagan? Isn't it just you're too ashamed to admit your marxist based atheism?
>physical appearance
You atheists have many ways, I can usually spot a jew/atheist quickly, even when you leave your fedora at home.

Then why the whole war over statues in the USA? Why is the left trying to stop us from revering our heroes? If none of that matters then why does this enrage us? You offer spiritual nihilism.

"I care not if I die tomorrow or next week if my deeds live on after me."

Literally from your national mythology.

You're going about it the wrong way.

They're doing it because they can.

Essentially it's a provocation directed at Donald Trump.

> Convert or burn
You christfaggots never change.

Because I practice a faith I've constructed based on my proto Indo European studies

>falling for the desert cult meme
lmao0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Pretty weak arguments.

I will fight for my people and ancestors and leave you to shrug "meh, we're going to die and be in heaven so who cares".

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

The existance of a monotheistic God that created/designed the universe is self-evident. I place my faith in Christ and God because of the Holy Bible which has no equal among holy texts. There are only 4 or 5 major religions anyways, and those can all be dismissed from the shallow and error ridden nature of their holy books, except for Christianity.

Yeah, your choice.

>god of unconditional love and forgiveness
>sends you to a lake of fire if you don't know he exists

rly makes u think

I'll call out radicals when i see them in any form. How often do you see ppl blowing themselves up crying out "deus vult!"??. If there were radical christians running over children a la truck of peace I would condemn them too. Christianity has become tame over the years after being reformed a million times over unlike Islam.

On the other hand, "Moderate" muslims generally dont condemn the actions of radical muslims and instead cry out about how theyre being victimized or yammer on about muh islamophobia. Alot of them secretly get a hard on over these attacks and preach about it in their mosques.

Why would an atheist pretend to be someone on an anonymous image board?

Everyone knows he exists. Many in open rebellion claim he does not. Many hate him without acknowledging his existence. But none stand before him with a valid excuse not to know he is.

He is the Great I Am. He is your creator.

Because im not going to bother reading a book written 1000 years ago by sandniggers that didn't know where the sun went at night.

Because of the stigma of being so foolish that you claim you know there is no God, a statement that would require infinite knowledge.

No clue what that book might be. Sure doesn't describe any part of the bible.

Even Cuchulainn will be forgotten in time.

Doing things because you want glory in mens' opinions is dumb. Doing what's right in God's eyes is all that matters.

Yeah because the bible is filled with retarded shit that no one takes seriously. Religion is for the weak willed. Kill yourself you worthless faggot.

>tfw god can read your mind at all times and knows of all the times you thought about tdoing most depraved things possible and getting into heaven was never possible

Don't like American Christianity.

I want to join the really old and authentic sects/churches in Europe.

My mind is open to see, hear and accept god and yet there is nothing.

>he can do anything
>but won't

This shit doesn't make sense.

Such a sad, strange little man you are.

I just don't by that there is a God and an afterlife. I do agree with the morals of christanity though.

God has done many things, and is doing many things, and will do many things.

The only question for you is whether or not you want to be a part of it.

God said there is, so there is.

my parents are protestant and they'd always talk bout god and we'd pray all the time so I thought it's real
after I did some growing up I began praying a lot and reading the bible
a couple of years of zero answers to prayers and a growing heap of bible contradictions unexplained to me by christian apologetics I read the other sides arguments and fell hard for the r/atheism meme
it's better now after studying some basic philosophy I understand scientism is not the way to go and respect the significance of christianity on our culture but I probably won't believe in it any time soon

Your decision is what condemned you though, not God.
You are saying you are a moderate atheist, but you're just as much a radical marxist kike enabler as any of your extremist friends.
That's why i asked, instead of making pro-atheism threads they larp as pagans like varge, its sad.

I'd be happy to clear up all of your "bible contradictions" for you, if you'd like.

Explain to me what in the universe is self-evidently the work of a monotheistic creator.

Cant be bothered with religion honestly. Ill just not be a dick to others and that at least guarantees purgatory before paradise for most religions

But I don't believe there is a God.

>yet there is nothing.

There is the universe God created. There is you, whom God created.

In other words you're a fedora tipping fag ashamed of admitting to be a fedora tipping fag so you made up some sort of "spirituality system" by cultural appropriation which has neither spiritual nor cultural foundation beside
>muh incestors

Checkmate xtians, now he really showed us !

Three choices.
Eternal universe
Self-created universe
Made by another universe

Pick one, and justify it.

You do, actually. You suppress the knowledge so that you may hide from him in darkness.

Darkness cannot hide you from God.

and you believe that because a prophet said God spoke to him. but he didn't speak to you did he?

I'm Agnostic.

>prefering the safety against hell before actual freedom
then you deserve neither

None, actually. Just things that don't fit into your faulty worldview. A faulty worldview without answers, I might add.

>its all literal guys
>sola scriptura go- .. I mean guys

Most ethnic jews are atheists.

God has shown you but you won't see his truth. He cannot change your mind user that is up to you. He has given you answers but you refuse to listen and rebuke him. Then you claim that he has not done anything to try and save you, blasphemy.

Still better than fedora atheist.

this

>having eyes, ears, and a consciousness

He has, actually.

And I believe it because it's the definition of the title "God". "Creator". Those are titles. Nobody knows God's real name; He has made a new name for himself, and the name he gave Moses was a placeholder for a name, not an actual name. YHWH. I Am That I Am. or I Will Be What I Will Be.

Genesis claims plants were created before the sun, doesn't get the chronological order of evolution right and claims there was a global flood and Noah somehow managed to put a pair of every species into one boat, the size of which was known.

Only you can send yourself to Hell user...

That's worse than being fedora. I mean you basically ARE atheist, you're just not admitting it. Chose a side and take responsibility.

Results from recent studies show doubt that free will even exists. This implies God is making me think this way.

>inb4 muh metaphors

Because Christianity is based on human sacrifice.

You can't refute this.

i got out of goat fucking islam . i aint joing child fucking christianity.

I am, but I have difficulty holding onto my faith, enough so to where I'm not sure that I'm saved, as I don't have a strong desire to go out and act upon/use The Bible as a tool for bettering my life and following Christian values.

My faith dwindles constantly, with me finding myself hating my religion for holding me down.

Beats going to heaven which is full of pretentious and obnoxious fuckheads.

In all seriousness however Christians always talk of how everyone deserves hell. If that's the case why should we try to get into heaven, wouldn't the noble thing be to accept the punishment for our crimes? After all if you committed a murder which would be more moral accepting a life in prison or begging the judge for forgiveness and suffering no punishment for your crime?

They're not claims. It's what happened.

Did you forget "Light, be!" was the first command? There was plenty of light before God put light into the sun. God Himself is light.

The bible gets the chronological order right; mankind gets it wrong.

There was a flood.

Noah only needed 50,000 pairs of animals to create what we see today. So about 1/3 of the space in the ark.

I can do this all day.

Thats why it's called agnostic atheism. Sometimes it is better to admit ignorance than to take a position just for the sake of it, his logic is not flawed.

>My nigger tier begging of instant gratification for mana from heaven didnt work so it must not be true
Dont pray for results. Pray for self improvement. When you are alone talking to god its much easier to understand your priorities. Treat it like meditation, but by speaking out loud what you care about in life. What do you want to improve about yourself?

The size is about \___________/ x 9 gorrilion big user come on

>changes flag from German to this
>color me surprised
>>its all literal guys
>>sola scriptura go- .. I mean guys

When will you retards learn ?

GIGO

Garbage In, Garbage Out

A computer telling you reality is a computer simulation is garbage.

God says choose this day whom ye will serve. So choose.

Well done. Avoid Islam and Catholicism like the plagues that they are.

But reconcile with your Creator, personally, while you still can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

I don't want to claim to be an Atheist, because I can't disprove the notion of a God (or gods). It would be just as arrogant of me to claim that there is a God as it is to say that there isn't one.

Also, you clearly didn't read the photo I attached.

If you can say out loud that Jesus is Lord, and know in your heart God raised Him from the dead, you are saved.

You're worshipping one of ours.

daily reminder that the most racist, sexist, anti-semetic, violent and patriarchal major organisation that ever existed in human history was the Catholic Church before the reformation.

the church of St. Peter is /ourchurch/

It might be noble to receive what we deserve, but it's not wise.

Take the pardon that was purchased for you by the blood of God himself. Be wise.

You just havent lived long enough to understand your pride wont sustain you. Nice choice of false idols though, i choose the intelligence meme too.

because im muslim

In the latin, agnostic translates to "ignoramus". That's what you're proud of being. An ignoramus.

I have a strong religious drive; Christianity and so on has fascinated me for my whole life. I love the idea of Jesus etc. but I don't actually think it's true. What do?

So should you be.

You have to look at it from a legal point if view.

God can't save you if you won't let him.

Yup. The church for hellbound losers.