Give me a good reason why i should have kids other than muh genetics

Give me a good reason why i should have kids other than muh genetics.

>You can't

You're all worthless flesh trying to justify your meaningless life with having kids and believing you accomplice something.

kys untermensch, the scientific accomplishments of today would've been unfathomable if eugenics was practiced and enforced. All it takes is 3 generations of breeding to see the effects on civilization for good or bad (examples include triracial shitlands like brazil)

Your opinion on this is as solid as a rock, you even admit it

All arguments done ITT are in vain
You can't convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced

Sorry you people are like the religious nuts trying to convince people with delusions.

Snowflake. The reality is nobody gives two shit if people have kids or not. However the smart owners see the is literally no reason to have kids, because we are already reaching in billions of different races like it's means something.

People today who don't have kids are making this world a better place and not run out of resources. Humans are like parasite they breed like rat's and without thinking the consequence. Humanity needs a regulation

>humans are like parasite
>they breed like rat's
>and not run out of resources
>lastly memeflag
learn English and then kill yourself, Pajeet.

I'm glad you took the Necron-pill mate
Anti-natalism is perhaps good for some after all

>Necron-pill

You mean like the robots from Warhammer 40K?

good right whatever your snowflake feelings telling you is right.

The basically no reason to have kids and humans are literally meaningless like a bacteria in the ocean.

I understand you people want to live your life in delusions because reality is so hard to accept.

Enjoy your life with being a childcare user. Just don't come with your bullshit and trying to feel special thinking you're special.

Nobody gives a fuck.

>pirate flag
>speaks like a fucking nigger
>expects other people to take his opinions seriously

The smartest thing that's ever come out of your mouth is probably someone else's cock, OP.

No problem lad
Die like the rest!

You're probably just underaged.
I used to have no desire to have kids, but at 34 now I do.

LUL,

try control your snowflake feelings user. You and me we all gonna die and humanity also similar to the rest of species that have lived on this planet. Just part of circle of life.

If you live until old age there'll be a point where you'll be placed in elderly living. With no next of kin, no children who are biologically required to care about your old ass, and every one of your peers either living with their children or families, you'll stay there and slowly rot away. If you're lucky you'll die of a stroke or heart attack and be left with release but if not you'll be kept alive and strapped into a bed in a nursing home. Nurses will block your call button or unplug it from the wall, you'll shit and piss so much your flesh will start to degrade and fester from your putrid asshole and dick. Cries for help will fall on deaf ears of other senile and old people who no family that truly loves or cares for them. You'll suffer in a vacuum of loneliness and constant incoherence from the drugs pumped into you so the home can collect your SS checks every month, assuming those still exist. And when you die nobody will give a single fuck you ever existed.

And that's if you reach that. If something happens to you and your family is gone or estranged it'll be much sooner. For you, dying is better than the hell that the alternative is, remember that user.

Enjoy not passing on your genes while i make 7 children you liberal cuck

That's because you just became primitive or bored of life to make your life more meaningful by producing offsprings to feel you done something right, because this website advertise of this everyday.

>27 here

and? make 1000 of children i could careless. Just more niggers producing waste to this planet.

If you have dark crusade, read the Necron stronghold's region information
It's as if the OP wrote it himself!

>27
>single
>nobody would ever consider having kids with my fat body so I extol the "virtues" of not having any although I'm a faggot and shortsighted

dumb frogposter

Trust me when I say: "Nobody wants you to breed, or wants to breed with you." Hurry up and die yourself while you're at it. Lmao.

You mean that diary the Necron Pariah wrote about how all life is thankless struggle and everything would be better off if the Necrons exterminated everyone?

KEK,

user i'm a healthy men who can take reality as fact and not being a faggot who can't accept reality but trying to make their life special.

Kids will give your life a sense of meaning and purpose. It will also make your relationship purposeful. And it will provide a source of happyness for later in life.

It also contributes to society at large.

The white race is also at risk so having kids is a good thing.

If your a woman, if you dont give birth until you are 35-40 certain hormonal changes in your brain will make you unhappy, bitchy, snarky and generally miserable.

And of course the value of passing on your genes cannot be overstated.

Having kids is magical.
They bring you unimaginable love and feelz. They teach you the most valuable lessons, like patience, selflessness and the trivialness of most everything else in life besides family. They make you grateful and stronger by the day.
Few childless 'men' truly exist.

Lel I think so
OP's life is probably in the shitter right now and he has to feel superior somehow

hurt you feelings user?

kek, just a reminder you are also gonna die user don't matter how many children you make or whatever you do in life.

btw i love life so why should i kill myself because your definition of life is breeding. LOL
pathetic

>you became primitive
You sound so progressive
Back to leftypol
Only leftists don't have kids, and worse, they adopt brown ones

I don't feel superior or anything user. Just you people are trying to feel superior with your meaningless retarded delusional arguments and you still can't give me a good reason. It's okay snowflake.

I don't want kids myself, but unlike OP, I don't look down upon people who do want to have kids. The thing is that I'm an actual autist, and even though I'm relatively high-functioning, I fear that if I have a kid, that kid might end up with a form of autism that's much more severe.

I feel your feel user
CRISPR will save us all

Its a cliche but I'll say it anyways
You won't understand until you have one of your own
The process is amazing, yet so mundane
Knocking up your pick of woman, watching her inflate so sexily with your offspring being grown inside is mindblowing. Then all of a sudden that bump is in there dancing. You see pictures of it and you can't wait for it to come out and grow so that you can play with your old power ranger megazords together

The adoration and facilitation of proper rearing of children is the corner stone of a successful civilization.

While you yourself don't matter too much, the direction of society as a whole should be considered and we should respect having children and raising them properly. Good people with admirable traits should be encouraged to breed and have loving and supporting families. People less fit to breed should be encouraged to sort themselves out until they are fit to breed. Obviously some should never breed.

Ultimately it's not you I'm worried about, so much as the masses and the regulars sheep, but your actions, words and ideas definitely affect the whole so I would encourage you to be a little more respectful in your discourse. It's a sorta "not single drop of water blames itself for the flood" idea. If we haphazardly attack instituonalized ideas, we risk undermining the positive structures of our society.

Sounds like a blast.

>Kids will give your life a sense of meaning and purpose. It will also make your relationship purposeful. And it will provide a source of happyness for later in life.

user, this is just for simple minded people.

We all are different how to live life. For me i don't see the point in having kids. With the technology advancement and everything life will became much easier.

Some people are emotional weak so they hate to be alone and some people love to be alone.

My happniess coimes from education, science and travel. Life is so short it's literally waste to waste it on having children like most people

Classic raskolnikov move

If you're being pragmatic
>behavior is a large part genetic
>thus kids think and act similar to you
>we all live in democracies/republics, where voting power is distributed among the masses
>having kids means your idealogy (which is affected by genetics) will be inherited by your kids
>thus having kids means increasing your voting power and cultural sway

It is. A wild ride. Definitely tough at times too, great for character building and maturation of self. my son is almost 3 and is obsessed with the original Ghostbusters
I couldn't be more proud

Ok when you're an old fuck who wants to retire and just exist with some people to take care of you and keep you company what the fuck are you going to do if you don't have kids? Most smart kids are better off than their parents anyway, so you'll be rich in the long run if you have kids and treat em right. Your such a nig nogg idiot moron McGee.

What meaningful actions are you going to do while being "alone". Let me guess, you are going to be like the rest of this individualist collective (ironic isin't it) mass. Working their ass off, investing everything into themselves, and yet completely chained and trapped by modernity. Fucking multiple people, yet not being able to form a single relationship with any of them, becoming rich but not knowing where to spend it all on trivial crap. All while watching the society that was built by your ancestors, their blood and their sweat being destroyed by this ideology of diabolical hedonism.

At the end of the day human happyness is all about experiences and emotion. But this is often misunderstood.

Because you're finna die alone not knowing what you've accomplished in life or if you really even needed to live at all, considering all you're shit's gonna be auctioned off to random people and no one will attend your funeral since your whole family is dead and you have no wife and children.

Having kids is really just good because it means later in life you won't feel like a faggot and be forever alone.

If you don't want kids you might as well commit suicide. 90 years is literally nothing in the grand scheme of things, and having children is the key to immortality. If you're not here for the long haul, offing yourself 60-70 years early is not making any difference.
I'm sorry that you're such a retarded faggot though.

You don't get his argument. He doesn't care about what happens after he dies, as he believes there's nothing after you die. Religious folk care about after they die because they believe in a soul that exists separately from a physical body, so the religious folk have lots of kids and try to impact the world.

>With the technology advancement and everything life will became much easier.
If you're looking for easy then don't do it
But I'll stress again, real men don't live for the sake of ease.
By abstaining from children you are flying in the face of natural order. Unless you benefit society in a grand way which childbearing may impede, you have no excuse aside from selfishness, laziness or lack of mate.

Wise words
Truth

I was just drawing a comparison between OP and the protagonist from Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment.

>tfw to smart for biology
So youre either a voluntary failure or a few years from having every tick of the biological clock feeling like an earthquake. Or taking the piss with a pirate flag.

True human happiness is not about emotions. Too many people waste their lives chasing the potential emotions they experienced in childhood only to never be truly happy. True happiness comes from being at peace, like a gazzelle in a field eating grass and shit. How humans achieve this, who the hell knows, maybe it's becoming a bhuddist monk, maybe it's becoming a Judeo-christian prophet. Whatever it is, i think it's definitely being at peace as a human, like being in your truly natural state.

We all die. I don't plan to stick around long enough life sucks. If you have kids and plan to be a burden like that, then fuck you.

Read Demons next
Also called the possessed
Crazy how the Marxism showcased parallels what we see today, the book is prescient

My bad, replied to the wrong post. Serves me right as a phone fag.

I'm going to have asian kids to spite pol

>Accomplice
>Not even smart enough to use built in spell check
>Wants others to justify the meaning of life

Stick your head in a microwave.

This is accurate. However, most of the greatest game-changers in history did it with kids anyway.

Maybe you'll like them.

My boy will cuck your slopes
Know that

Nobody owes society anything, anything thats given is given by the individuals own autonomous freewill, giving loses all meaning when it's mandatory you faggot commie and there's nothing wrong with just enjoying your own life either

>check id
>fater
Well kek has spoken

Thanks for the advice user; I'll check it out.

You should seriously think about it but if you decide it isn't for you then OK.
However consider that society still recognises people who have children as more important than you or I. I'm childless and recognise that as such I play a lesser role in directly continuing society. I still contribute but only by helping with my family.

kek

Your kids will wind up pretty messed up.

It seems like they're given an Asian temperament with a Nordic spirit. They wil constantly be waging an internal war coming to peace with their very existence.

Its about what an individual owes oneself and society as a whole.
It's a little thing called purpose

No problem.
It was on Dr Peterson's recommended reading list, #3 I think

>What meaningful actions are you going to do while being "alone". Let me guess, you are going to be like the rest of this individualist collective (ironic isin't it) mass. Working their ass off, investing everything into themselves, and yet completely chained and trapped by modernity. Fucking multiple people, yet not being able to form a single relationship with any of them, becoming rich but not knowing where to spend it all on trivial crap. All while watching the society that was built by your ancestors, their blood and their sweat being destroyed by this ideology of diabolical hedonism.

kek, life is more than this, it's all about how your mentality is.

>At the end of the day human happyness is all about experiences and emotion.

Wrong, true happiness is a peaceful mind, if your mind is full of hate this alone will define your life with unhappiness and it's don't matter if you have a family or not.

It's all about your mental state.

Life is very beautiful when you have a hobby, meaning and a goal and not only about have a family. That's just for simple minded people.

> True happiness comes from being at peace, like a gazzelle in a field eating grass and shit.

that's me.

>Nurses will block your call button or unplug it from the wall
That happens?

It either means you're going to be a father or fatter, you decide!
In all seriousness, just roll with life and see where you end up, but don't rule out children just yet.
Whatever happens, good luck and happiness to you user

fucking kek, lost IQ reading this. buhahahaha

Its not up to anybody but that individual to know their purpose, I hate the idea that everybody is born with a debt to the borg. Whenever something is given it should come from a place of sincerity, the world doesn't need more kids with parents who didn't even want them in the first place

Wow, you must be on dangerously thin ice then
Honorary negro we have here

This is bullshit, everyone dies alone.

>le you will die alone if you don't have kids! slippery slope

Shut the fuck up, kids will probably ditch your ass once you get old.

>meme flag
>it's don't matter
maybe op shouldn't have kids.

what's your point user? we all growing old and will be alone. That's just part of the circle but my mental state is more advance than most people.

I can easy live life alone when i grow old. Don't need people to love me what's the point?

When i'm old like the 70-80s i will just do my stuff what i love and that's what makes life enjoyable.

I agree with everything you state here user but regardless you need purpose.
The reason behind the insanity of the left originates from lack of purpose and disavowal of the natural order.
People lacking purpose devolve into debauchery and restlessness. Selfishness and jealousy.
It doesn't have to be kids, but purpose implies working towards something greater than one's self

That's true, depends if your family likes you. KEK, and in the end we all die alone. Like my granddad died in the garden peacefully with a smile.

>Travel
The cherry on top of your delusions of reality is that you're rich.

Holyshit!! Sup Forums have smart people!!!

I agree with you user.

Im not smart, just amassing wisdom through experience both good and bad
I was once hopelessly lost

Im not smart, just amassing wisdom through experience both good and bad.
I was once hopelessly lost.
Just sharing that which I've learned since.
It would benefit to pay heed to these words

the second half of your life will be shitty if you don't have kids

family life is superior to forever alone... or even worse, trapped forever with just a crazy wife for company

and without the kids the wife will be even crazier than normal

and women are pretty crazy to begin with

You get to teach them to hate the things you hate

Hate will only lead to unhappiness user.

Yea screw that. I want to clone myself.

Or obtain Immortality.

Thus the continuation of my race.

When you are old and senile and everyone tries to take advantage of you you'll need kids to take care and protect you. That's the only reason.

Because your children will later look after you when you grow old?

read the thread

I don't have kids, but look at it scientifically. All we are is a collection of genes trying to survive. Not procreating is one of the few things that can be scientifically proven to be objectively failure. Choosing intentionally not to procreate is scientifically objectively wrong.

>scientifically objectively wrong.

There is no wrong stupid.

Evolution choice not to breed is part of evolution.

i would want to see little me having fun bc i never had fun in my life

You can teach your kid to go Super Saiyan