youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html
roanoke.edu/Documents/rcpoll/IPOR.Politics.Aug2017Topline.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute! Aww!!! Did you think this was a personal trip?! Do you think the US govt paid for our honeymoon or personal travel?! Lololol. Have you given more to the economy than me and my husband? Either as an individual earner in taxes OR in self sacrifice to your country? I'm pretty sure we paid more taxes toward our day "trip" than you did. Pretty sure the amount we sacrifice per year is a lot more than you'd be willing to sacrifice if the choice was yours. You're adorably out of touch. Thanks for the passive aggressive nasty comment. Your kids look very cute. Your life looks cute. I know you're mad but deep down you're really nice and so am I. Sending me passive aggressive Instagram comments isn't going to make life feel better. Maybe a nice message, one filled with wisdom and hunanity would get more traction. Have a pleasant evening. Go chill out and watch the new game of thrones. It's fab!

Give me the ETA until rally time

what

AWOOVEMENT

I think ten burgers

Dots connecting

If digit(s) Sherrif Joe gets pardoned, Trump craps on McCain, and antifa gets labeled as a terror org.

tfw too intelligent to vote for hillary

its in 2 hours

>All these alt-meme check marks who are suddenly military experts
I'll trust Mad Dog, thank you very much.

powerful

Please senapi, don't encourage the literal niggers itt.

ABSOLUTE HAPPENING

Reminder that midterms and the primaries that proceed them is how the Senate will bend the knee.

Also to people saying this is impossible to win:
>Virginia gubernatorial election, 2013
>Terry McAuliffe: (D) 1,069,789, 47.8%
>Ken Cuccinelli (R) 1,013,354 , 45.2%
>Robert Sarvis (lolbertarian vote splitter) 146,084 6.5%
It's closer than you think.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

nice, very nice

PRAISE

Truly fine example of talk shit get hit.

Hey, iman, whatca doing?

Checked!

nice script, drumpfkin

Fucken checked

holy shit

>yuros have even more comprehensive government spying and general surveillance that the US
>it does even less

Hmmmmm

It's not looking good

Seems like Trump is a drag on Gillespie

We also need something on the dnc scandal right now.

7PM best time (Arizona time) which is 10PM EST

fug

Such is life with social media and the normalization of narcissism. Idiots think they're smart and anyone gives a shit because they get "likes" on twitter

Checked

Pic related.

Whoa

Whatever you do don't put me in the screenshot.

>Antifa gets labeled as terror org
Who gets to decide to make the label official, just the executive or do you need the congress?

A WH user thread claimed significant news will be announced on that tonight too.

check this out coop

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

>he stared at the sun
>the sun blinked

this is exactly what I expect

did they find cobra commander?

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Yuma, Arizona. In the afternoon, the President will participate in a tour of U.S. Customs and Border Protection equipment. Later in the afternoon, the President will participate in a meet and greet with Marines. The President will then depart Yuma, Arizona, en route to Phoenix, Arizona. In the evening, the President will participate in a Make America Great Again rally.

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:45AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>12:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C en route to Yuma, Arizona

> 1:45PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Yuma, Arizona

>2:05PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a tour of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Border equipment

>2:50PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a meet and greet with Marines

>3:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Yuma, Arizona en route to Phoenix, Arizona

>4:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Phoenix, Arizona

>7:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again rally

>(((polls)))

How would you react if Antifa does get labelled a terrorist organization and radical communist leftists start getting the MS13 treatment?

>New poll has Gillespie down 7 to Northam in VA...SHIT
>It's not trolling when there is a reason for concern
>Prove the poll is false
>It's not looking good
>Seems like Trump is a drag on Gillespie

Here is easy mode debunking your retardation, pic related.

> 21% undecided
> 17% undecided with leaners

That poll is as good as trash and has the predictive power of, well, of most polls in 2016. Pic related and [1]

[1] roanoke.edu/Documents/rcpoll/IPOR.Politics.Aug2017Topline.pdf

i was worried for trump's presidency up until this point

>The President stared into the sun
>the sun went blind.

>How would you react if Antifa does get labelled a terrorist organization and radical communist leftists start getting the MS13 treatment?

But it won't and see (), I have no fucking idea why you retards obsess with a minuscule group, composed of local chapters manned by retards whose greatest achievement is to avoid self immolating in hilarious ways in their DYI shacks. I'm starting to suspect you guys are part of some scheme because there is a group that qualifies a lot more as domestic terrorists and you guys barely mention them: BLM

> Body count must be in the dozen policemen at least, 5 in Dallas and countless others across the country.
> they are actually a nationwide organization, qualifying for a federal investigation
> by virtue of being black supremacists they are the exact counterpart of some of the organizations involved in cville
> thanks to media exposure everybody knows who is BLM while nobody in red states have a clue of what's Antifa

But no, you retards wanna pick a battle with a strawman only to lose for lack of standing. Please, stop being retards

For starters, D+4, and 39% of the respondents don't have an opinion of Gillespie. His favorables are positive.

AD VICTORIUM

>Sweetieposting in real life
The entire Executive Branch browses here on their days off.

DHS

No more iTunes for me

So deporting them? I'd deport them to hell.

Polls said Stewart was down by over 20% and he only lost to Gillespie by 1%

Even if things start looking south do to ((polling)) I will continue to post this because turnout is what matters.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion portubro

if only the DoJ investigation could leak that mcauliffe ordered the cops to stand down during charolttlesville then he'd be over

That's silly. I can't be the only one who hasn't been worried since the election.

Women are catty creatures

How much of a third world shithole is mexico that someone would rather kill himself than go back? Oh yeah, enough of a depressing dump heap that 10's of millions of its subjects flee to illegally cross into US.

mexicunts, fix your toilet bowl of a cuntry! It's costing yer cuntryzhem their lives!

>1:45PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Yuma, Arizona

He's going to the border in Yuma which had a 92% reduction in illegal traffic after putting up its wall.

Do we know anything about their sampling?

tl;dr

Doubting Trump doesn't normally end well. Syria strike happened then later he stopped the CIAniggers from funding rebels.

>He's going to the border in Yuma which had a 92% reduction in illegal traffic after putting up its wall.
Ding ding ding

is there a secret service branch in every state? or do the vehicles get transported there ahead of time?

If only, but it's better to assume that kind of lucky break won't materialise

Antifa in europe have killed a bunch of people I'm pretty sure considering they riot every g20
Isn't large scale property damage enough anyway?

Virginia is a blue state
Demographic bomb went off there

But ANTIFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

if singles drumpf will never build the wall

>What is opsec?

>why didn't you tell us how many troops we need to alert the Taliban too goyim?!
I truly hate these people in a way words can not describe.

>no bananas for a brotein shake
end times

>rich upper class lady saying something genuinely nice in response to someone being a bitch at her

Antifa terror labeling has become a new garbage metric that means nothing significant.

>Let give the resistance the anti-Trump hero group they deserve
>What would go wrong?
I say at best he mention the alt-left again.

He's a moron who defends Antifa and shit all the time

well you usually don't get that kind of heat. only feeling up sluts is as bad as nazis

>using iTunes in the first place

good goy

t. commie

The difference is that BLM is effectively dead after Soros pulled funding. There hasn't been one major BLM-related chimpout since Trump took office. Antifa is actively messing with Trump supporters.

>1:45 to Yuma
>trumpcowboyhat.jpg

The Queen and royal family are more likely to convert to Islam. If this post ends up in a GET that will happen.

Wew
Also is the pizza posting faggot gone?

>The difference is that BLM is effectively dead after Soros pulled funding.

To be fair some BLM nigger just shot like 4 cops in Florida a couple days ago

Reroll. The bongs need to be taken down a peg.
I think so.

Opposite, I'm goals oriented and would prefer they be dismantled but the fact of the matter is that it is not a major agenda item. They do far more harm than good for their cause.

so what's SPLC going to do with all these millions?