"Rocket Madsen"

Follow the ongoing thriller of "Rocket Madsen" in Denmark as it plays out..!

"Rocket Madsen" is a 53 years old Danish celeb building submarines'n'stuff (own website: rml.space/), and is currently in custody for murder.

Story (part 1/2):
>Few days ago
>19:00 "Rocket Madsen" invites 30yo swedish grill, Kim, into submarine. Goes sailing.
>02:30 Bf of Kim: "Where's my gf??"
>03:00 Authorities: Submarine gone'n'lost.
>03:xx Emergency: Commencing official national search!
>10:40: Sub finally tracked!
>Rocket Madsen to rescue chopper: Everything alright. OMW to dock.
>11:00: Local witness:
>Rocket Madsen is seen on top of his sub
>Goes into sub
>Comes back up
>Sub is sinking!
>30 seconds later @ bottom of the ocean.
>Rocket Madsen rescued by local ship.
>cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/21/world/europe/swedish-journalist-peter-madsen-danish.html?mcubz=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/21/world/europe/swedish-journalist-peter-madsen-danish.html?mcubz=0
youtu.be/Dy3A2I6cTms?t=5m6s
innovation.journalismgrants.org/projects/can-tourism-save-haiti
uniavisen.dk/en/giant-shark-met-its-end-on-danish-beach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Story (part 2/2)
>Rocket Madsen arrested. Charged with murder of Kim.
>Rocket Madsen:
>"Dindu nuffin."
>"Submarin sank cuz' of technical probs."
>"Kim was delivered @ dock 22:30! I don't know where she is."
>Few days later
>Rocket Madsen:
>"Actually, I lied"
>"Kim is kill because of technical probs"
>".. And I 'buried' her @ ocean."
>Few days later (yesterday)
>Torso found washed up @ shore!
>Identity unknown: too messed up from water exposure
>Police working on it.
>Today (just now)
>Police:"Obduction shows that body parts were removed on purpose!"
>"Still unable to identify torso."
>"Will deliver soon! Mby tonight"

Global news ref:
>nytimes.com/2017/08/21/world/europe/swedish-journalist-peter-madsen-danish.html?mcubz=0

Thanks user. Great greentext

Archived unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/21/world/europe/swedish-journalist-peter-madsen-danish.html?mcubz=0

It's a frontpage kigger @ Denmark. It's so obvious he killed her, but why? Covering up a rape?

It's fun to observe a celeb trying to wiggle himself out of a horrible mess.

killer*

>Police:"Obduction shows that body parts were removed on purpose!"
WTF was this nigga Madsen doing?

This whole story is so fucking weird. That dude must be a complete nutjob.
Or maybe the reporter threatened to falsely accuse him for rape once they were out at sea (I mean, she was Swedish and he was a WHITE MALE) and then he thought 'well fuck it then' and actually raped and killed her.

And presumably decapitated her post-mortem.

What makes him even more of a nutjob is that he changed his story multiple times.

30 years old? She looks like she's nearing her 50's god damn, she probably killed herself.

Madsen did not kill her personally, it was agents working for Clinton that did it.
Madsen just lured her on and met up with the agents out at sea.
The agents went onboard, killed her, and cut her up so she would be harder to identify if found.
Then they dumped her and left Madsen to sink the sub (were they did the deed).
Kim has been snooping around in a few shady projects wich seems to have ties with the Clintons.

wat?

that's fucking weird

This shit is all my coworkers are talking about. It's straight outta a bad Swedish crime novel. I wonder if he'll confess. It's all pretty funny in a weird sort of way.

>Take a reporter chick out on your sub, kill her, chop her up and sink your sub.

What for?

weird story.
also, who the fuck builds a sub?
was he autist? lost his shit?

This:Maybe he wanted to demonstrate how ridiculous crime novels can be.

>rape and murder dungeon at the bottom of the ocean
Genius

This case is so fucking wierd. Also im kind of mind fucked because Rocket Madsen has always been sort of an idol for me.

Im kind of hoping that its still was indeed an accident (Maybe she tried to touch the crankshaft and got china.webm'ed in the engine compartment, but seeing the news of the torso they found it smells like 'sexual emergency'

Next time you intend to rape and kill a woman at sea, bring some fucking diving weights and diving equipment (buy them used, cash only) and sink her in the full outfit with an empty air canister.

The body will stay down forever.
You can just say you went diving, got separated and after "looking" for her for a couple hours, you call the coast guard in a panic and say your diving partner disappeared.

Too bad a home-made submarine had to get involved in this. A beautiful piece of engineering destroyed for nothing.

What is so weird or interesting or unique about this incident? Just another murder case.
>builds own submarine omgomglolSickshitm8

I suspect he tried to sexually advance on her and got denied, upset and humiliated he decides either to choke her out or bash her head in on something.

>Oh shit i have a dead woman on my sub

Post-mortem rape likelyhood

sounds plauseble.
But to chop up a person. you think he had it in him? (oblv he had it since she was chopped up)

>be Swwdish girl in Stockholm
>get raped
>be Swedish girl in Danemark
>get raped and quartered

they can't get a break can they? seems like Karma is a cruel bitch indeed

>There's something rotten in the state of Denmark

>politics
Mongloid

I personally think that this man could have lashed out and accidentially killed her if she asked too critical questions about his past and the break with his previous rocket lab CopSub. But its likely sexual.

> Mongloid

I det mindste er user ikke en ordblind kurder.

We need Johan Falk to take over the case.

Someone who would try to build a spaceship

I don't give a fuck about Chenmark.

>"Obduction shows that body parts were removed on purpose!

fuuuuck nigga, this is dark af

Well.. Yeah? That is what is weird and interesting about this.

He was a crafty intelligent guy with everything going for himself but he killed a reporter reporting on his craft.

That is weird and unusual.

He took the time to chop her up instead of weighting her down and sinking her so she'd never be found?

What if it was just fish that removed body parts?

This is more of a Martin Beck case.

see

No one ever wants to ride with me in my personal mini sub. Why live?

I had to improvise I couldn't remember Martin Beck's name

Blood can be traced/found regardless of how much you wash and rinse the area.
Saw that in some documentary atleast.

You need to wrap the body in mesh so parts don't come off. The crabs get in the mesh and eat the goodness

Journalists are scum

Why the fuck did he change his story?

If he'd kept insisting he landed her in the evening he could have walked away even after her torso was found, assuming nothing else to incriminate him

That body turns out to be Kim, he's getting locked up for life now that he's "admitted" she's dead and buried at sea

gas dig selv, mehmet.

There was safety-cam footage that proved he lied about dropping her off

not if you know a little something something about chemistry...

>also, who the fuck builds a sub?
I'm thinking the same. Only an absolute perv would have a sub.

Your broken ass English made this a much better story than it would have been.

probably some sharks nibbling at her watery corps for a few days

I'm "affraid" the fact that she was investigating Killary's thing is key.

>removed

probably not sharks

Yeah ammonia, but maybe he didn't have that on board.

>pic related

So this guy chopped up a reporter and god knows what else in his submarine during a publicity stunt?

joda, han kan bare pisse i båden

ther are no sharks in danish waters

Gotta maximize that publicity.

Hm, det et godt råd, det skal jeg huske til næste gang.

apparently some guy on a boat filmed him and the girl on the sub, and that was after he "dropped her off"

>sharks
It's Danish water, there are no sharks unless they coincidentally escaped from the Kattegat Marine Center.

it's a shame that he got busted though. I mean he was building spaceships and stuff, and reported was swedish, and propably left-wing niggerlover.

Seriously. Imagine the sick fucks who made this monster? Disgusting.

>broken ass English
youtu.be/Dy3A2I6cTms?t=5m6s

Rumors says he was into some strange sexual biz, he often took women to the sub to perform bdsm and the likes

military have actual good reason to have them, I was referring to private people. I thought that was obvious.

>You need to wrap the body in mesh so parts don't come off.

Nah, Wetsuit. Bodies in diving gear decay before they become free enough to float. The crabs will start with the hands and move down the arms. The suit holds the decaying limbs in place until they displace all their fat and become neutrally buoyant.

Trust me, I know a thing or two about disposing of bodies in international waters.

mudsharks

>sicko getting busted for being a total sicko
>it's a shame

it's a shame that you don't kys

Can't blame him, could you imagine the thrill?
A cramped as fuck "room" below sea-level, fucking kinky.

>Rages on her for ??? reason
>Kills her
>Panic
>Chops off all arms / legs and head to get them out of the submarine
>Dumps them in the ocean (doesn't have anything to keep the body down
>sinks sub to get rid of blood evidence
>says he dropped her off at X location at Y time

>Police says his story doesn't match
>Video evidence from area doesn't show him dropping her off at X location at any time
>Interrogation goes on
>He cracks, says it was accident
>Body part is found

You are here.

Only thing I dont understand is how the hell he had the capasity to cut off her limbs and head.

At that moment any sane person would just call coastguard and tell what happened.

Everyone knows she was in that sub with him, there is no way he walks.

By cutting off limbs and shit he is just going away for life (death penalty if it was in US).

>going away for life
In Denmark that means a measly 16 years.
Execution when?

Sounds like she didn't understand the implications

>Only thing I dont understand is how the hell he had the capasity to cut off her limbs and head.

Because he raped and murdered her and it's hard to carry a full body to the top of the submarine? It was no accident moron.

He'll get 4-8 years tops, most likely 4, with probation.

Danish justice system m'ladies & gentile goys

Damn, that bitch is/was 30? The wall shows no mercy.

makes you wonder if this was the first time

>Kim Wall worked for Vice
So nothing of value was lost

Press F to pay respect to the SJW remover Peter Madsen

Yeah Jamal, every human bean have the capacity to just chop up another human bean no problem, totally normal thing to do.

So when is the movie coming out?

>Bf of Kim: "Where's my gf??"
What a cuck.

afraid to show your flag, mehmet?

Yes but what the fuck did he even use to do it?

Theres no way he had a bonesaw in the sub.

Why rape her when the entire world knows you are in that sub together

Seawater and blood are so similar that it actually ruins any forensic tests if you wash the area with a conventional cleaner, then rinse with ocean water.

Mirin'

But what about pissing?

>30yo
not buying it

to cover up for the guys that framed you

I think it looks like it was not premeditated, it seems that he was very much unprepared and I think that an engineer capable of building a submarine definitely would make a good plan if he intended to rape and kill the girl. I also doubt it was fun for him to sacrifice his sub.

You don't need a bonesaw to dismember a body, you just cut at the joints. A knife like this would be sufficient, and it belongs in every toolbox east of the UK.

>Kim has been snooping around in a few shady projects wich seems to have ties with the Clintons

Tell us more user

just carve away a pineapple ring of meat and. Pick up wrench and crack the bone. pull apart.

nothingburger

wow, makes me sleeepy,

nothing to see here, go to bed, user.

innovation.journalismgrants.org/projects/can-tourism-save-haiti

Crtrl + F Clinton

Nothing special though

Unless CIA deepstate made Madsen do it, but I think that is entering paranoia-tier

We agree that he must have assaulted / raped her right?

I mean if an actual accident happened your first thought wouldn't be to part the body with a hobby-knife

why can't you cut bone with a normal saw? what makes the bonesaw able to do it?

t. plebeian

No idea

I think maybe normal Saw could break on thing as hard as bone but apparently you can just cut around joints

Are you Dexter?

>Police divers find body with air-cannister attached to body

Lel

Open and shut case

you can't. Also you can't cut bones with chainsaw, because it's not marketed as bonesaw.

I saw a movie once where ammonia apparently made bloodstains useless as well. I found it hard to believe, but you seem knowledgeable about the subject so maybe you can verify it? true or false?

They do show up actually, almost every country has some form of shark in the waters, just not giant killer ones.
uniavisen.dk/en/giant-shark-met-its-end-on-danish-beach/

I remember I fell into the grinder at the local scrapyard. Just spat me out because it wasn't a meat grinder. Lucky, eh?

well potential accidents that could have happened is her tripping/falling and hitting her head and died.
If he panicked and thought he looked guilty he might have thought that if he gets rid of the body he won't have to deal with potentially going to jail for murder he didn't commit and the end result is the same, chopping up the body to get it out of the sub.

Whatever happened you can be pretty damn sure it was not planned or premeditated. He's not stupid enough to plan or attempt a rape where he knows he has to murder the woman afterwards in order to get away with it. If that was his plan he would have made a better effort in weighing down the bodyparts as he would have likely had thought it over beforehand.

So i doubt he raped her or planned to. But he might have tried to seduce her and fail miserably which resulted in anger/murder.

under the sea, nobody can hear you scream

The Clinton body count is regarded by some as paranoia-tier. However, spending just a little time researching into it makes clear the paranoia is not quite so irrational after all. Rape, drug trafficking, financial scams of huge proportions, war mongering, pay to play, email scandal, benghazi, bizzare murder/suicides, money laundering, treason, human trafficking... A mysterious death onboard a submarine pales into insignificance on the paranoia scale really