Indian Hindus Get IN HERE

USA won't do it. Europe is lost.

It is time we unite our Aryan brotherhood under the umbrella of HINDUISM.

And invite other Aryan sympathesizers as well and Build a strong cultural unity to tackle Jews/Muslims/Terrorists

Alright sounds great. Lemme just get enlightened first and not give a fuck about anything but God.

We have the most fastest growing economy right now.
We have fooled ISRAEL thinking we are their allies and they are giving us their military hi-tech.
We are about to annihilate China if they attack us.
We have national unity and feeling of Aryan brotherhood.

SHIVA

Abandon all VARIETIES of Religion and surrender unto me. I shall free you from all SinFUL reactions. DO NOT FEAR.

Rajput here.

Aryan union when?

Northwestern states need to annex pakistan - kill the muslims and break away from the republic.

fuck the dravids.

Take care of your own lads, America is fucked. Don't let the Jews corrupt your women.

>kill the muslims and break away from the republic.

>fuck the dravids.

Tolerant Hinduism right here. Atleast muslims are upfront about their intentions, You guys are rats.

Hello my ARYAN brother
Will we get subsidized for pooping in the streets?

You can have Briton but stay away from here.
I like my toilet.

BASED ARYAN Bro,

We should gather people and move to all corners of India excluding South. They are not prepared.

We need to show direction and leadership. Pakistan can wait. First kill the enemies at home.

Fucking liberals and commies.

I would like to but...I...I...

I poo in the loo. Every time. Since I was four. Will Shiva ever forgive me?

Identity politics is not dharma. Stop falling for it.

This is what divides us brother. You are blind. They want us to fight against each other.

We must rise against common enemy of INDIA.

>tolerance
>islam

You know you've fucked up when you begin pissing the buddhists off.

hey Sup Forums is a board with user ids you fucking poo

>ashin
>wirathu
At least try.

I actually like Hindus. I'm behind you if you can influence our governments in realising thay are fucking morons and Islam is going to destroy the west.

I'll try and destroy islam, you have my word.

Thanks for your support.

It's always been this way. The Indo-Aryans and Dravidian people have always been a ticking time bomb. And they've blown up numerous times in the past. They can be thoroughly genocidal when they wish to be.

kys ahmed
I hope the hindus shoot you all in their designated shitting streets

Didnt India give away half its country not so long ago ? .... think that Indian land is now called Pakistan... then theres bangladesh got cucked on that too

Based my ass

You Hindu Hippies were responsible for the SJW culture in the west.

kys too abdul
not a single non-muslim sympathizes with you over hindus on this planet

Use the loos!

Nice try Pajeet. Let's be honest here, India and Hindus love sucking Jewish cock and submitting to the state of Israel.

Proofs, ahmed.

>Canada
>obvious Pakistani
checks out.

I dont mine Indians.. did well in ww2 much respect. I just find it funny that a map of china and India looks like china is a big rooster shitting into a bucket. ha.

but aryan is a semitic word you loser.

I think you need to read a book about british history my dude.

Watch the yuri bezmenov interview. Hindu gurus in the US were promoting cultural Marxism in the 60s.

ooooiiiiiii balalabababa vanananan dandyddyanana my luni bun is fine benni lavaaaa

>aryan is a semetic word
>derives from Sanskrit

kys

>Ahmed

I'm a former Hindu.

I'm game. You guys have plenty of cannon fodder and nukes. Do something.

designated

there are a lot of indians here and they own a bunch of 711s and petrol stations

this some sweden-tier cuckery pajeet

>(((yuri bezmenov)))
>it was the hindus, goy
Yeah, I completely believe you.

>former
>Hindu
You can't quit being Hindu dumbass. You're a cuck. Like the guy in pic related.

>Ashin Wirathu
It's real, look it up

The one place where you never see them is the public toilets.

>india

>You can't quit being Hindu dumbass.
What is conversion?

There is only one god, Allah and Mohammad is the final prophet. Repent now or burn in hellfire.

Superpower by 2020? No.

THE ONLY POWER BY 2020

>ROTHSCHILDS BOW TO THE BRAHMIN
>RULE OVER PAKISTAN WITH AN IRON AND UNFAIR FIST
>YOU LIKELY HAVE POO IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM NOW
>WILL ESTABLISH THE FIRST CITY ON MARS, AND THEN FLOOD IT WITH MOPEDS
>MODI CONFIRMED TO HAVE AN IQ OF OVER 200, SUCH INTELLIGENCE IS COMMON AMONG INDIAN ANDROID DEVELOPERS AND IN DESIGNATED SHITTING FIELDS
>OWN NUMEROUS TOILETS IN SHANTY TOWNS ACROSS THE WORLD
>CORNERED THE WORLD BASMATI SUPPLY, A FAR SUPERIOR RICE FOR ALL CURRIES
>SHARED MORE FACEBOOK POSTS THAN ALL RACES COMBINED

BOW TO YOUR MASTERS

even though it was used by persians, the word was singled out by a jewish scholar (how ironic) before ww2. and then many years later studies have show it's highly likely of semitic origin, even if used by persians. forget about sanskrit.

>t. majored in classics

The problems with Hindus or any other tribalistic union is that they have such a hate boner for muslims that they're pro-kike. Outside of UK/USA India is the most pro-israeli country in the world. So how are you going to fight kikery when you invite it into your home? You sleep with an enemy because you're too afraid to fight two fronts.

>mudshit
>converted from Hinduism
You can't convert from Hinduism because EVERYBODY is Hindu because EVERYBODY has dharma and EVERYBODY has karma. You're just going through a phase that will probably last through the end of this reincarnation because you did some bad shit in a past life; otherwise you wouldn't be a roach.

>kikery
The jew fears the kshatriya.

>forget about sanskrit
>forget about the origin of the word prior to the persians

>majored in classics

did you fail your degree?

read a book nigger

Don't worry POOjet POOtel, we will send you back the masses of inbre-, your countrymen back to you, along with their families and even the orphans.
We hate indians and gypsies so much here in Europe.

Even the Cucknited Pakingdom hates your guts.

Persians aren't semites u dingus, they're indo europeans. moreover the word predates Persians, and is likely Proto indo Iranian in origin.

Sure. Why not at this point? Can we bash mudslimes?

t. Roach

Hindus suck jew and American dick in their hatred for Islam. I'm not the cuck here.

>t. dravidian

"Aryans" dislike and mock you boy.

I hear anyone that visits India can almost 100% guarantee diarrhoea

>babby's first VPN

>implying radical Islam wasn't a mossad psyop from the beginning to use the US to clear out the shitskins for greater israel
>implying mudshits and jews aren't really allies trying to destroy white society
>implying (((they))) don't fear the righteous Hindu dharma
Cuck.

>t. Mudshit
So did you convert because you thought you would get more SJW pussy? How's that working out for you?

Nigger.

>sell a cow
>get killed by Hindu psychopaths

>I hear anyone that visits India can almost 100% guarantee fecals in his water, food, clothes and air.

This. Another example of tolerant Hinduism right here.

And most importantly: You don't poo in the loo

Mashallah I have 3 beautiful wives who love me. I owned a Hindu sex slave a couple of years ago when I was in Abu Dhabi.

>go to Ireland
>call everybody a fucking drunk Mick potato nigger
>get killed by drunks
Wow, it's almost like if you intentionally antagonize people in their own house, they get angry!

>points out examples of "tolerant" Hinduism
>ignores that it's been less than 3 days since mudshits killed someone in the name of allahu snackbar
>ignores that mudshits are the most violent religion on the planet
>ignores that mudshits are literally tearing the world and civilization apart
Eventually the world will just exterminate you.

Also, I am thinking of buying a blonde christian sex slave too in the future.

>is able to buy a slave
>gets a she pajeet
Haram.

LARP. Polygamy is illegal in the good ol' US of A.

>ignores that it's been less than 3 days since mudshits killed someone in the name of allahu snackbar

Yeah so? They were non-believers who rejected allah's message.

>ignores that mudshits are the most violent religion on the planet

You watch your mouth. Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet. It is a sign that we are winning and you are losing.

>ignores that mudshits are literally tearing the world and civilization apart

Not an argument. Only kaffir civilization.

Rules are for Americucks like you. We muslims follow our god, Allah's rules.

False equivalency, that sort of fundamentalism is against western values.

Though I admire them for not being kosher or halal. It's the Aryan blood I guess that gives them humanity to animals.

Well hindu zionists are a thing I consider Muslim a bigger threat than Jews atleast to India

>allah's message
Fuck allah and fuck his message; dharma is the only true religion. You can tell because it's the only religion that tells people "it doesn't fucking matter if you believe what we say or not, because we're right".

>islam is the fastest growing religion
Only if you count inbred ahmeds as people. Since once kshatriya is worth 10,000 ahmeds, we're still way ahead.

>kaffir civilization
Roach colonies aren't civilization, nigger.

>fuck the Dravidans
That's dnc

>potato nigger

You guys aren't white

That cuck is probably a Hindu. cuckoldry is a sin in Islam unlike Hinduism that celebrates degeneracy.

How retarded are you , the Muslims blatantly murder cows and you want us to let it happen, NEVER

>Hinduism celebrates degeneracy
You sure are good at this no proof shit, mudshit.

>cuckoldry is a sin in Islam
I don't understand; the prophet was a pedophile? Didn't he cuck his wife with 9 year old boys constantly?

(You)

Nom nom nom :3

>Muslims blatantly murder cows

Beef is delicious.

I don't care what you do to cows in your country Mehmet

Hindus aren't white, they're mongrels. Northern Indians bred with subhuman southerners and that's why they're ugly as fuck today. Before they looked like meds.

This might work.

Enjoy your xenoestrogens

I'm Fritz and I'm white af. Hello Pajeet

M*slims try scaring us away from pork with similar arguments. Fact is that meat is one of the basic things us humans have evolved to eat, and the more diverse array of meat that you eat, the better.

>"it doesn't fucking matter if you believe what we say or not, because we're right".

So does Islam. It doesn't matter if kaffirs hate is, we are right. Islam is true dharma.

>Since once kshatriya is worth 10,000 ahmeds
Kek. Why was India conquered by a handful of muslims then? You're deluded.

>nigger
Hindu tolerance and peace at it again.

He's irish they're niggers.

Pic 4u.

Fuck MAGA, I'm #WithPoo

I am not scaring you away from anything, I don't care what you do to cows outside of india, it's just an interesting fact that the only state with a trans movement in India consumes beef, really activates my almonds

That's the sex slave I was talking about. When we capture them, we cover them in a burkha and make them strip in front of us.

Halal beef has no artificial hormones in it. We aren't jews who poison people to maximize our profit. We are noble people with morals.

Inshallah Trips of Truth.

It's not about beef; it's that they do it to piss us off and probably don't even eat the meat. Cows are literally sheltered at night and given feed; it would be the equivalent of someone shooting up an ASPCA shelter here.

Xenoestrogens are real; they're more likely to be found in dairy and corn-fed beef products because of the hormones used to stimulate the cow's appetite to fatten it faster.

Nobody is saying don't eat beef; just stick to grass-fed and don't kill cows if you're not going to eat them.