1,000s of Muslims march against terrorism in Barcelona

rt.com/news/400467-barcelona-muslims-rally-terrorism/

You have no more excuses for your Islamaphobia, Sup Forums. Just admit it, you're racist fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mucUbgG1lG4
youtube.com/watch?v=m8dZ3XVX4uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes I am a racist fuck. What's your point?

>Just admit it, you're racist fucks.

boy ya got me chief

Well... uhhh... STOP BEING RACIST!!!!!!!!

I could say I DON'T want to curb stomp niggers. That doesn't mean it's true

I don't like Scientologists. Does that make me racist too?

Out of 2billion

0.0000000000000000000000000000000000002%

Kek

#yesallmuslims

I am a racist, now what's your point?

>Just admit it, you're racist fucks
first day huh?

"Europe needs to fulfil its humanitarian duty, helping those fleeing for their lives, and as a Christian-Democrat, I want to reiterate that is not Christian rights, but human rights that Europe invented. But we also need to better secure our external borders and make sure that asylum rules are used properly and not abused." -Manfred Weber, leader of the European People's Party in the European Parliament.

>Islam
>race
Pick one mongroel, good luck making an asian muslim getting along with a sandnigger.

Yes, Only a thousand and to ask for more subsidies, you bastard.

It's not phobia when it's rational.
Islam is a pedophile-worshipping death cult, the quran proves as much and muslims themselves prove it too.
Majority of muslims worldwide wants sharia law over any other law in existence.
Sharia is a rulebook on oppression of the speech, the mind and the individual. If you are not a muslim in a sharia state, you either pay jizya tax or get beheaded.
If you are a muslim who has learned better and denounced your religion, you will be hunted down and decapitated, for that is sharia punishment for apostasy.

Islam is retarded in every way of the word. Medieval, dumb and a drain on society wherever it goes.

"Hey one of your guys just killed our guys."
"Oh... sorry."
"Erm... that's okay."

*later*

"Hey it happened again!"
"Oh.... sorry."
"Erm.... yeah that's fine."

*later*
"Hey it happened again!"
etc..

EUAHEUAHUEAHUAE ISLAM = PAU
HUEHUEHUEHUE CARALHO

don't they afraid of truck of peace?

>WE AREN'T VIOLENT NOW GIVE US MORE FREE MONEY INFIDELS
I wish they would all be shot at sight

"terrorism has no religion", "we're victims too".

What are they protesting exactly? Seems like they're just feeling sorry for themselves.

Nailed it

can they just March back to the middle east?

>P-please don't kill us, we only support terrorists behind closed doors

Are they marching against it or are they marching to show they're 'innocent'?

>Islam
>race

paid protestors are nothing new

how much were they paid to go on this march?

Islam is not a race, stop trying to throw the wrong victim card at me.
ill admit to being a bigot that's fine just get your shit together.
gather all of your shit into one pile and keep it together.
all in one place.
of togetherness.
your shit.

>what is taqqiya
>this is somehow not perversely fake like that one time with the brit assaulter and the muzzies "just reduced him"

whatever they may say, they want to impose themselves. here, there and everywhere.

I lived with some muslims for almost a year in the south of spain. everything bad you ever hear about them is true. AMA.

Every time Christians get killed in an Islamic attack, the Muslims who don't find it funny get angry, not because Christians are getting dominated but because they're annoyed at the "islamophobia" they experience following such attacks.

I like to point out that if you see people get bitten by sharks often at a beach and you become afraid of going into the water, it's not sharkphobia, it's just your survival instinct kicking in.

Did they ever condemn your ancestors for being crusaders? I notice they like to use crusader as an insult the same way we use jihadi as an insult.

nah, they were being really noisy (read: bring friends to the flat, smoke and drink till 3 am even most weekdays, being really noisy) and inconsiderate. when confronted about it, they said "hey it's part of coexistence, you have to excuse our behavior".

they also told me in their culture it's a heavy affront and disrespect to criticize them.

I also heard them talk about european women like they're 2nd rate meat.

so it's basically a small scale version of the larger european picture
>all the massrape and the violence
>"lol thats part of our culture if u complain ur rayciss"
etc

>the same way we use jihadi as an insult.
oh and now that you mention it, this muslim girl from my class in highschool, lives 2 blockes away from me. after 9/11 they asked her about the jihad and she simply said
>"nah jihad doesnt exist thats some made up bullshit to justify invasion of the middle east"
she also insisted that the word jihad itself was made-up

#LetThemIn

Terrorists kills Muslims in mosques as well. I'm with these good Muslims. Take care. Peace!

Anybody starting to feel like Sup Forums is bang on the money but that we'll lose anyway and that maybe we're even being shepherded by an O'Brien type towards our certain end at the hands of a ravenous multicultural mob baying for our blood? It's no longer possible to see mass migration as anything but a replacement event, we've seen this and as the last meagre opposition to the neo-feudalist plan to create a caste system in Europe we're being set up to be destroyed. As our blood soaks in over all their body, after they've committed the foulest of massacres they will write in their history books that it was necessary lest we do the same and the indoctrination in the future will be so strong that nobody ever questions it?

those muslims are worthless trash. all liars and nigger-tier. why would you listen to them?

anyways they are disobeying the quran, wish one of their own ran a truck to give them some peace.

Sup cunts anyone know what this symbol is, saw it on the drive home about 20 mins ago ty

Is there any way to interpret this as a statement rather than a demand?

Apply sharia = have peace

stop being so Sup Forumsiphobic, faggot

>islamaphobia
>racist

>Islam is a race

Well, not all nazis are violent either, but it doesn't stop people from being reactionaries. All those muslims making it about themselves, sad! All those fascists using some innocent people's deaths for political moves, sad!

>Anybody starting to feel like Sup Forums is bang on the money

Sup Forums is never wrong

Even if Muslims weren't committing terrorist acts at a greater rate than any other group they'd still be horrible people with shitty beliefs.

Sup Forums is proven to be the word of God. I seriously doubt if any of the posters here are even human or are they all simply the many thoughtlines inside Gods mind.

>Islam is a race

The word you're looking for is SECTARIAN you faggot

Islam in the west is already liberalizing, but this doesn't actually stop attacks. What stops attacks is identifying at risk individuals and Muslim communities reporting them to the authorities. This already happens and has saved numerous lives. More often than not, attackers aren't devout Muslims, but unstable Muslims who are manipulated into committing these attacks.

>the madaress are the only schools
kek, it literally means school dafuq

no it doesnt you muslim nigger, arabic subhuman squibbles arent a languager.

>Islam
>race

>western military intervention in muslim lands
>you just blew up a school
>oh sorry
>mosque
>whoops
>residential area
>my bad
be lucky that states havent been retaliating
lets see how civil you remain when jets are blowing up your ancestral homeland

Ya Ali Ya Hussein. Them pakis hate him more than theyll ever hate u

DK what that knife means but it means you will never enter paradise till you not love another.

they are marching after the attacks to tell you not to call them violent.
They aren't denouncing violence.
This is like the left gunning down senators and then having an anti gun violence rally.
They are rubbing it in their faces.

They learned this from the left.

Please, explain how islam is a race? Is Nazism a race too? Or are they both ideologies? Take your time, I see you can't think so well!

>1,000s of Muslims march against terrorism in Barcelona.
>Barcelona experiences a huge spike in terrorism and sexual assault.

Doesn't matter. All of them have to go back.

why so mad faggot? pls commit suicide you suck

>albania on that list
>that quote with no sause
>Russia or Lebanon on that list

it means hes shia
no it doesnt u subhuman nigger
learn arabic
its ya ali maddad
"O ali deliver my prayer"
heres a paki singing it
youtube.com/watch?v=mucUbgG1lG4
that sword is a holy relic zuliqar
youtube.com/watch?v=m8dZ3XVX4uQ

We would not intervine if this fuckers had taken a straight path after they got independence from the Brits. Its not our fault they are fucking inbreds, literally.

Its your fault for fucking interevning
if you dont want to get bombed dont domb

if you dont give a fuck then let them kill each other
dont fucking sign up to send soldiers and planes
its fucking simple
dont expect to live in peace when you help others wage war

Bitch same thing. Im not arab shia so no thanks

damn are you some kind of sandnigger?

Soon Antifa will be a race too. oops better not give any ideas.

Well, I am now so convinced, I'm going to allow refugees in my home now.

Islam is a religion made in times of war, for war.
Muhammad was a fucking general ffs

Bees against honey.

>Democratic leftist
>having a point besides "muh feelings"
But I am glad to see Muslims condemning Islamic terror for fucking once. It only took them 30 years to -
>thousands
The fuck? That's it? There are a billion myslims and only a thousand or so can muster up the competence to condemn terrorism? Call me a racist but Muslims are trash because Islam is flaming hot garbage

Why?

*jews
Nazism isn't an ideology,
It's a way of life.

how did they tell?
spanish and sandpeople are the same colour....

>Anybody starting to feel like Sup Forums is bang on the money but that we'll lose anyway and that maybe we're even being shepherded by an O'Brien type towards our certain end at the hands of a ravenous multicultural mob baying for our blood?
At this point I don't care.
I'd honesly rather die then survive in the world they're creating.

>As our blood soaks in over all their body, after they've committed the foulest of massacres they will write in their history books that it was necessary lest we do the same and the indoctrination in the future will be so strong that nobody ever questions it?
There won't be any history books in their world, they won't even acknowledge that we or any other aspect of the pre-Party world existed. Just like 1984.

Only it's worse than 1984.
At least the people in 1984 were still human. Their world is he worst aspects of 1984, A Brave New World, and I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream. Historyless, cultureless, genderless worker-drones who don't even own the rights to their genes, living emasculated lives in literal hives and dying when they cease to provide utility..

Thank you for define about this knife. I didn't hear about this knife. Thank you

Islam is not a race, it's a horrible ideology.

Nazism is anti American. Nazis don't respect the constitution and are therefore pieces of shit. Get out of my constitutional republic you scum. Take antifa with you and kill yourselves, the lot of you. Neither Nazism nor leftist progressivism is welcomed in the constitutional republic if the United States of America

I thought Islam is religion. Don't hate Islam, hate terrorists.

>99% of arabs are muslim
>99% of muslims are arab
>#notall

A religion IS a set of beliefs and ideas. Religion is a meme ideology, and Islam happens to be the fucking worst. All abrahamic religions are intellectually dishonest as fuck, and not empirical whatsoever, but Islam is the worst of the 3. No other religion in the whole world for the last hundred years has produced more violent terrorists, gender and sexual discrimination, and social degeneration than Islam. Fact

>More often than not, attackers aren't devout Muslims, but unstable Muslims who are manipulated into committing these attacks.
Nope.
Try formerly liberal muslims that experience the Islamic equivalent of being "born again", and react against the liberal society they believe led them astray. Which is why liberalization is a dead-end to answering the Islamic Question. Fanaticism will ALWAYS arise as a reaction to secularization and liberalism, the problem is what kind of fanatics a religion inherently creates as they will always be in line with the root nature of the religion.

A Jewish fanatic studies Torah all day, has as many children as possible and leaches off his community.

A Christian fanatic vows chasity and either withdraws from the world and lives a life of hermetic contemplation, or goes out and attempts to convert savages.

An Islamic fanatic wages war against the kuffar.

>Why won't the camera show the guy with the funky swo
Ohhhhhhhh.....
Got it.

Its a sword bruh. Zulquifar to muzzies is like what Szczerbeic is to you Poles

yelling 'allahu akbar' must be banned as hate speech

>A Christian fanatic vows chasity and either withdraws from the world and lives a life of hermetic contemplation, or goes out and attempts to convert savages
Christian fanatics just preach wilful ignorance to anyone they pretentious judge needs to hear it. Christianity has no class anymore & it suck billions of dollars and taxpayer money from countries it's established in. Christians are the most glazed over and brainwash humans beings I've personally ever encountered. Nothing matters anymore what isn't intellectually honest, and that certainly includes the trite 3 abrahamic religions

Islam = Pau
HAHAHAHA

You mean don't hate muslims as they may change their minds with correct ideology, Hate Islam because it is a detrimental ideology whose jihadists become terrorists.

It is your opinion.

Sword*. I didn't recognized it. Now I know. Thank you.

you forgot the talmud user.

>Would rather have his head cut off than have to endure being called a sinner by butthurt Christians.

I'M CHANGED I'M CONVERTED OH LAWDY REFUGEES WELCOME PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE TAKE MY MONEY REFUGEES WELCOME OH LAWDY LAWD OH LAAAAAAAWDY BLESS ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED

As well in other religions. There are good and bad people. Don't mix them up.

Its my intellectually honest opinion, supported by empirical facts

Nice mental gymnastics. So you're Christian then?

Ok

What about atheistic science fanatics? Please try to convince the faggot trannies they are not who they are in their delusionary imaginations. Science should win that argument.

What mental gymnastics?
Clearly you believe obnoxious Christians are more detrimental to your life than Islamic jihad, as demonstrated by the fact that in a thread about Islamic terrorism you feel the need to complain about awful Christians are. If you disagree, feel free to clarify your position.

There are no good mudslimes.

Science doesn't win arguments against people who are psychologically confused. Intellectual honesty doesn't resonate in dishonest people who lie to themselves. Like trannies & Christians and Muslims and Jews. And flat earthers

What race are goat fucking Muslims?

How many times...

Islam isn't a race it is a religion... therefore you can not be racist if you decide you do not agree with a religion.

Are you fucking stupid?

See
Abrahamic religions in general encourages subjective worldviews to take president and be valued higher than objective empirical evidence. They're all trite factories which produce complacent idiots.