dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab
reddit.com/r/antifa/comments/6v8r9u/the_Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pissing in a ocean of piss

will retards ever learn?

bump

>More righteaous views
>support communism
these guys really are brainwashed and genuinely believe the average pol user is unironically fascist

>trying to shitpost us to death
it's been tried before, didn't work.

this hahahaha, forgetting we are also raided by JIDF and CIA niggers since the beginning of time

>Changing the narrative
>Get ready to defend your arguments with facts

They dont understand what they are up against.

truly you are a great mind.

We're already doing all of these things, for free.

the second a retard posts a thread on impeachment i think i speak for everyone on Sup Forums by saying it would be seen as a bait thread and get ignored

Basically just wasting resources...good for them.
>oceanofpiss.xml

>HURR DURR I'M AN ANTIFA RETARD AND INSTEAD OF SMASHING THE STATE I SHITPOST ON THE INTERNET AND DEFACE STATUES

Wow. Marx is so proud of you guys. Way to go.

Good opportunity to gain more anons. Welcome antifa, just remember, you'll be here forever.

lork moor

Anyone who comes here will only be tainted by the Sup Forums. No one can resist its influence for long.

reminder that literally none of this shit is ever real, but for some reason this board has to convince itself every troll farming (you)s is an outside invader.

Sup Forums doesn't accuse each person shitting on Grimes as being some dangerous outside interloper.

Sup Forums doesn't believe that Sony Pictures is waging a campaign to demoralize them.

and yet Sup Forums desperately needs to categorize each form of trolling and ascribe to an outside force. when truth is it's just other Sup Forumsacks fucking around because they 100% know what will get a rise out of each other -- LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING BOARD.

anyway. continue the larp! thanks for the tiny, unreadable image, OP! i'm reaching new levels of euphoria with this enlightenment.

>DOUBLE AGENT
So that's why I've seen so many retarded boomerposts under the republican flag.

Basically they're a dumbed down nigger version of JIDF.

>start a thread with a Republican flag stating your regret in having voted for Trump

None will ever see through this. It's flawless. Seriously though, we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

That is why all shill threads should become hate/red pill threads. Darken the souls of the enemy. These people are natural extremists and can flip quickly to our side.

thanks fellow person who has always been here and really knows the real deal.

it's good to know that we exist, and agree on everything.

there's no way that an outside force could possibly exist, spending money on an astroturfing campaign.

yay.

>thread calling out obvious outsiders sliding and shitposting
>replies to remind everyone this isn't real and none would ever do this every time

Really makes me think.

The antifa faggots cannot be this dumb, to think that they could possibly influence this shitlord paradise, could they?

Confirmed Jew

OP's picture may be a larp, but your post is bullshit

Every board thinks there are shills trying to infiltrate, and they are often right. Sup Forums is a very easy place to do astroturfing because its anonymous with very few rules.

Sup Forums is 100% being targeted by shills in one way or another and so are most other boards

>
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab

spread the word

>1 post by this ID

They will come here expecting to stop us.

But instead they will either leave or become us.

Their ideology is built on lies that cannot cohabit long with the truth.

ha ha trump won, go away.

I didn't need this graph to know who posts that crap on Sup Forums.

It would've gone away if you just shut the fuck up.

Now it won't.

>All arguments against Trump are an Antifa false flag op

Wow guess I love Trump now.

Trump is an emotional rollercoaster, one day he is a neoliberal war cuck, the next day he is more /ourguy/ than anyone would have ever expected

Wow I never never noticed any of this going on they really got me this time really made a fool out of me and most importantly really made me think I hate nazis now

I think that pol is just a dozen groups raiding each other without noticing it.

So it always has been like this.

source of the image?

Oh look the Kushner squad is doing another false flag to keep people supporting Trump after he stabbed us in the back.

Fuck off, anyone could have made this.

hell i dont need to be antifa to fuck with you. this is 4 chan for gods sake

He has no source, he made it himself. He's trying to associate anyone criticising Trump with Antifa.

Antifa are putting up posters around towns and colleges as well as handing out flyers in order to recruit new members. Be sure to rip down any you see.

They are also crypto shilling on facebook and twitter ect. Their narrative now is that Antifa is simply a group of people against fascism and thats it. They dont want anyone to know that they are actually a pro communist group who regards everyone who isnt a communist a fascist. Be sure to let people like democrats or moderate liberals and the like know this.

watch out guys the stronk Antifa coming for you

This is why you don't browse shitchan and go to 8pol instead.

sauce:

reddit.com/r/antifa/comments/6v8r9u/the_Sup Forums_problem/

pol is shills shilling shills and a few trolls and memelords

I think Antifa are unaware that Sup Forums and /lit/ and /his/ are all antifascist

>/his/

kill yourself faggot. no one there likes your communist retardation and leftypol and specifically Mao are a punching bag meme for us.

You posted it up there.

It's got a 57% ratio. Fuck off Kushner.

heh I love it when the antifa shills come out of the woodwork
I don't know what it is about shill posts that makes them stand out so much, it's not even the content of a shill post, there's just some ethereal quality outing you as an outsider, an OTHER as soon as you post
might be the redditspacing

Never, they are like mental manlets.

bump

Using Kushner as a talking point was outed as a /leftypol/ meme almost a year ago. We get it, use DAS JUDEN to divide Sup Forums, very witty. Try using Paul Ryan next time, he's ten times the traitorous little weasel Kushner is.

Yes, every lurker that was a lib decided to post months after the election.

Our memes and redpills will morph people or frustrate them enough to scare them away.

>avast
These faggits

>I think that pol is just a dozen groups raiding each other without noticing it.
Yeah but a couple of the groups are actual grassroots autismal botnet liberty waves, not government-paid saboteurs

The more you try to stop it the worse it's going to get

The Autist Singularity comes

Guess this confirms it guys, theirs no way theirs shills on Sup Forums this fine upstanding user proved it

your entire playbook is learned in literally 2 minutes by every newfag that comes here. so basically you did nothing. same with everything you do

Where's your source, buddy?
I like how you didn't make any effort on this beyond transcribing that one narrative control screenshot into your own words. gg

>antifa larp
(You)

That breakdown on "mind shock" is pretty great. Like, they're so stupid that screaming nonsense is literally their least ineffective tactic. They even realize it. They just can't do anything else.

Nice try shill.

STOP YOUR THEFT,
ALT - LEFT

Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.

LOL poor antifa, faggots.

These 'tactics' get called out by the first 10 posts in every thread.

Hi anteefa

>(((You)))

bump

where do these niggers think they are

>dissociation

Literally what they're doing to do with Nazi flags and imagery

>Impeachment is coming

This libshit fantasy never stops being funny to me.