What are some practical steps we can take to increase the white population?

What are some practical steps we can take to increase the white population?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0&index=1&list=LLxjdgYLPA6aVt6enah8u9Ow&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis in bagina?

Encourage more Asian men to be with White women

Duh but how do we encourage more white couples to actually do that? So many of them have been brainwashed into getting dogs instead of kids that we're below replacement level now.

>What are some practical steps we can take to increase the white population?

incentivise breeding programs and reduction of tax if you have a family.

Elaborate pls, I want specifics. I'm reading up on how the Nazis encouraged families to have children by giving loans to newlywed families and forgiving 25% of the loan for every child the couple has, but I don't think that'd be enough to reverse the tide today by itself.

There's some good stuff to work with in here. Also pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0&index=1&list=LLxjdgYLPA6aVt6enah8u9Ow&t=1s

Oven/10. That's some toilet cleaning trash type of Asian. I'm a Russian nationalist and oppose racemixing in general, but totally fine with Japs, Turks, Caucasians and Tatars. My girlfriend having Jap, Tatar and Turkish ex lovers is one the hottest things about her. Love licking her pussy while remembering how she fucked a Nip before. It's amazing seeing Russian qties dating and mating with Japanese men, thanks god we live in Vladivostok and it's a common thing to happen. When my second cousin married a Japanese guy and gave birth to a hapa, I had creamed my trousers from a soft cock. don't like Putin or any cucked Western leader, my girlfriend doesn't, my Jap bred second cousin doesn't like them either. im a nationalist, that is okay with traditional native to Russia ethnic minorities. No tolerance for jews, chinese or central asians. I don't want more foreigners except for some Central, Northern Europeans and Japs who historically settled in Russia. Japs can be good allies in erasing Central Asia, Southeast Asia and China from the face of this planet or just keeping the border. Few Russian qties sucking Jap cock is a good price to pay for a merge of high cultures.

IF you mix Asians with white women you get Russians...

Progressive 5% State Income Tax Break for any White couple for each white child over the third child. Couple must verify with the State, that the children, are the Father's biological children, and that they are truly White and not Hispanic.

I like it.

Other races already get gibs if they have too many kids. We should too.

Not really true, but today Japanese make a good work in the Far East

Tax any white person who breeds with another race 10% for hispanic, asian, mixed 25% for black, arab

Tax breaks for children seems like a good idea.
Child support etc. encourages mooching and raising "baby farms" - tax breaks means that people get to keep their earned money while they raise the next generation. It is like wins all around.

I like this a lot but unfortunately the "they have to be white" part seems unfeasible given the Civil Rights Act. Don't get me wrong, I definitely want to discourage niggers and spics from getting tax breaks for kids and want the whites to, but there has to be a better, more legal way of doing it.

Maybe add in a work requirement, and a no drug usage history requirement. Perfectly legal stuff that would serve as obstacles to niggers and spics from getting the benefits

Get in shape and leave the house more than once a week, learn how to interact with people, whiten your teeth so it doesn't look like you have a mouth full of corn. Find a woman that doesn't fuck every Jamal in sight, knock her up multiple times

t. Cuckovich

tax breaks for married couples would immediately discount niggers

Why? Look at Africa and Middle East. Thave havethe problems with very big increase of population.

Redefine white

Excellent point, bongfam.

So their kids are gonna look like central asians? We already have plenty of kazakhs, uzbeks, and turkmens to go around..

What part of "it's over" did you not understand?

People suggesting tax breaks don't even understand why birth rates across the board are down in developed nations. Not that I would expect Sup Forums to understand.

Must be a naturalized born American or a Permanent Work Residency/US Citizenship holder? That would take care of most Criminal Aliens, as well.

Then what do you propose we do? I'm not settled on any one idea, I want to hear them all and then come up with a reasonable combination

Rape

> nigs
> people

the part where it was written in hebrew.

wear black face and trick women into thinking you're what they really want.

Man, you can't tell people who they can and cannot fuck. This is the fucking United States of America. Freedom is the most important concept in this country.

The freedom to do whatever the fuck we want! Why the fuck would we want someone telling us who we can and cannot fuck? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

It's over buddy. These threads barely get any replies in comparison to ones where women are getting BTFO by sex dolls.

Wrong ahmed. White births are the majority again and we're deporting mexicans in record numbers

Don't commit crime.
Practice good hygiene.
Have children.
Vote against Democrats.

The most obvious solution is to have at least three White kids with a White woman, and to be a good parent to them while growing up. Teaching them everything they need to know in order to be self-sufficient and good men/women.

On a more practical side, we should simply encourage chemical castration of non-Whites. Let's say that every non-White woman that agrees to a chemical castration would get $5000 cash in hand, and every non-White male that does the same would get $1000.

The dindus would jump on this to get some quick spending money and they wouldn't be able to spread their filthy genes further, which is a lot cheaper than any other community programs.

In addition to that we should encourage a healthy lifestyle for Whites, by giving a lot of benefits for every good thing you do. Like getting a tax cut for not being a smoker, living self sufficient (i.e. generating your own electricity and selling some back into the grid), eating organic food and working out.

In the long run this would cut down on any medical expenses associated with diet and lifestyle choices. The tax cuts would, of course, only apply to Whites.

Furthermore we could intensify the idea of helping to take care of other Whites through community programs. Re-introduce the nuclear family values and extend them to include neighbors if they're White.

Financial assistance is certainly a strong idea. It's how they subsidize nogs, just with an element of planning instead of decidedly *not* planning.

However, it's a societal thing. Broke people have kids and figure out how to provide for them. Strong family ties, and a duty, a pride in ones family and perhaps appearance. Tons of child free propaganda being pushed like the OP image.

We should counter with our own psyops, logically. Whatever happened to the "Fem-Right" threads? Anybody with a breeding fetish who can help us sell this?

Most Whites do not race mix anyways including our women. However, many are infested with wanting to work or being somewhat feminist, unless they are true Southern Girls.

>White births are the majority again
Semites, half castes, White Hispanics etc are all considered White. And even if Whites were the "majority birthrate" as you've said, that's only for the year. Next year, they could be the minority again. Not that it matters in your country, Mongrel. You're already race-mixed to death.

>On a more practical side, we should simply encourage chemical castration of non-Whites. Let's say that every non-White woman that agrees to a chemical castration would get $5000 cash in hand, and every non-White male that does the same would get $1000.
There's basically a program like this in the states already. They give crackhead women like $400 to get their tubes tied. It's been lauded as a covert racist genocide in the media.

>fern-right threads

I'm intrigued, what were those?

You have to fight the message that Western economies rely on immigration. Point out that increasing automation is only going to eliminate more and more jobs and that in all likelihood we're entering a post-industrial economic stage in which a stagnant or even shrinking population is perfectly fine.

Secondly you have to deal with the non-white population that's already in Western countries. If we can't convince white women to want kids, we CAN figure out why they don't want kids and push that message as hard as possible into the minds of the non-white populations. Educate the Muslim women, empower them further, tell them a career is more important than a family. They too will stop marrying early and stop having kids. A race war is not going to happen, nor is it desirable.

Aggressively deport all illegals as soon as possible, I mean fucking yesterday. Get them out.

Give me some more actually attainable and realistic options here lads.

I swore I had pics on my phone, but I can't find em. Basically a call for femininity, from dresses to bearing children. Does somebody here have a few samples handy? Will look later.

people don't reproduce because they don't feel encouraged and confident in raising one or more children.

there're few job opportunities, they are often perceived as unstable and the cost of living and upbringing is higher.

the main solutions would be stopping the immigration that sucks up government funds that should go to incentives for local reproduction and better infrastructures on top of reducing the competition to the workplaces, there's also a problem with the elites not being taxed accordingly when not moving their wealth locally and, with it, its economy.

Hигa

Just how much of a gay cuck are you?

Just based on that description I think it has promise, I want to learn more now

convert to islam

Nice plan but deportation and organized violence can work too
Jap males breeding Russian girls is good. Will be watching my hottie riding the Dragon Cock in two hours actually

Go to Twitter, check out @LadyLSpeaks

Basically that in thread form.more ideas when I'm out of work.

These web memes won't really change the real life. You need practical propaganda and community centers for whites

make the state less complex and force people to rely more on familial bonds, for instance remove the state pension system

Stop going to war.

Estonian """""""man"""""""

>Turkish Bulls
Nice

Keep Trump in office. It's pretty simple.

Also, try to meme Bannon back into the White House.

Perhaps have Jared Kushner's dad set Jared up to be seduced by a prostitute, then film the whole thing, and release the tape the first time Jared does anything effeminate in public.

Offer day care services at high school.

You post this shit all the time. Wtf is wrong with you?

Based. Together we will cull down the rest of Asia

Well duh, but there is some merit to it. Maybe being bombarded with hot huwite singles in your area will get some of the NEETs here to go out and try their luck.