ITT: things that fill you with rage

ITT: things that fill you with rage

>leafs abort babies in their third trimester

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI
insee.fr/fr/statistiques/1280848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not having a eugenics program.

Great idea to abort fetuses with Down syndrome.

23 percent of France's population is obese

Obese because of sugar, they need to stop drinking soft drinks, milkshakes, blended ice drinks, and other crap that my country exports.

>being a leaf

Stop living the lifestyle your country exports altogether you mean

When I lived in Europe in the 90s, people still walked or rode bikes to get somewhere, you're saying that they drive cars to go half a mile now?

Calling bullshit on that user

I've lived in many many parts of France throughout my life and more than 1 in 5 is simply irrealistic.
This figure is closer to that of the US

If you care about "unborn babies" then you are the most colossal faggot on the planet Earth. They have contributed nothing to anyone, they haven't even started making memories yet. I think you should be able to abort a kid 18 months after birth, fucking animals do it no problem. It's a worthless fucking infant, there are already too many in-the-way people like OP walking around to be polluting the Earth with more filth.

People who deny the existence of God.

This only happens 400-800 times per year. It's only a small fraction of the 64000 total.

>Conservakikes before birth: MUH PRECIOUS BABIES!!
>Conservakikes after birth: THOSE LAZY FUCKING NEWBORNS NEED TO GET A FUCKING JOB
>Conservakikes on babies in other countries: LOL bomb fodder!
People would take rightist moral outrage more seriously if it was based in reality.

Les US c'est 33%, j'ai vérifié mes stats avant de poster
Je sais, c'est chaud

No but sometimes i feel like we are getting there
When i went to the US I noticed how there were almost no bike lanes/walkway and I kinda felt sad for you

T. Normie bluepilled cucklord

>Worthless
Sadly your parents didn't think that way

>Too many people
The lesser races don't think that way, that's reserved for the smallest population worldwide, whites

Abort yourself spastic

Humans aren't as important as you think and the only reason you have any emotions towards them, and towards things like abortions, is because of ingrained survival instincts from cavemen times.

I rode only a bike for two years in my current city and I was ok, but it's known for being bike-friendly, see this clip:
hooktube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI

However, most of the country lacks this infrastructure, so high obesity and carbon footprint. The culture must change before anything improves.

What do you mean "chaud" in this context?

> B-but I checked my stats

That is bullshit user.

See: insee.fr/fr/statistiques/1280848
And you'll notice that the actual obesity rate is 10%, 23% corresponds to the overweight rate.
While I can't be happy about either of these numbers it does make a significant difference

>reddit spacing

That was what pushed me onto the pro-life side. Saw the ultrasound of my granddaughter and realized it was still legal to kill it for weeks.

>[hand rubbing intensifies]

It's the fucking minorities that should be having the abortions you fool. I would appreciate some sort of analysis into which option is ultimately cheaper, a taxpayer funded abortion or 65 years of welfare. If it turns out to be the welfare then by all means, but it's probably less expensive just to scramble the fucker and be done with it

PP argues that they save us tons of money, no doubt the stats are on their website. A lot of these kids would turn out to be juvenile delinquents who would go into the legal/justice system.

biking remains my primary transport desu

here, it means it sucks