What is Trudeau doing to islamize the west?

What is Trudeau doing to islamize the west?

Not trying to defend Justin here, but Canada has always been a bunch of cucks and have always taken in shitskins from around the world. I honestly don't think hes actually trying to do anything other than some next level virtue signaling.

well I

well I'm fucked.great.day of the rake soon?

Trudeau is pro-everything. Just like all of Canada. We are peaceful, loving and tolerant people.

You dont get it yet you fucking imbecile

>day of the rake
>not pretending to convert to Islam

You know once they make this law I can go around in Muslim attire and call for the death of gays right and cite the passage in the Koran that allows me to say it? I'm not even protesting this. I'm going to throw it back in their face when the time comes. This is what you get for making criticism of a religion illegal.

>You dont get it yet you fucking imbecile
I guess not. Unless you're a white supremacist in that case, you're argument is discarded.

too much effort for me. I would have to learn about this shitty religion to be able to do just that

I mean you still have the freedom to espouse politically incorrect Muslim beliefs right? Become a Muslim scholar and by taking a certain interpretation of it you can actually turn people against them while not breaking the law about criticism against Islam.

Why does Sup Forums keep promoting Islam? Stop these threads already. Even negative publicity get people's attention.

that's the problem, i can be critical of any other set of ideas without being called xphobic, yet raise one concern about islam creating enclaves within western countries and im a bigot

Literally nothing user

>raise one concern about islam creating enclaves within western countries and im a bigot
Nope. That's a reasonable opinion and sure some might consider anything being a bigot, but other reasonable people see through that. Just don't go full Nazi.

No you really don't, you just have to pretend to be Muslim and use certain pieces of the Koran. Just mix it up and don't be completely politically incorrect all the time or people may catch on.

Muhammad (pbuh) said "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done."

nvm just practicing.

Jihad Report
Aug 12, 2017 -
Aug 18, 2017
Attacks 42
Killed 207
Injured 351
Suicide Blasts 6
Countries 18

Under what could become Canadian law this is legal.

Under what could become Canadian law this is not.

Sup cunts anyone know what this symbol is, saw it on the drive home about 20 mins ago thanks

test

Nothing, one of the reasons Justin can go on and on about multiculturalism is because he knows Islam can't root in Canada and doesn't give a fuck about what happens in Europe or the US. You guys honestly have no fucking idea how decadent and pervasive Canadian culture is. Our immigration laws are rigid as is, and the fact remains that Muslim immigrants can't keep their kids from becoming Canadian.

Mohammad and Aisha come over thinking that their kids will be devout Muslims, but they drop that shit the second they enter a Canadian school. Aisha JR removes her headscarf the second her parents are out of view and stashes it in her locker. She likely changes into a more revealing and fashionable outfit at school as well. Mohammad JR doesn't give a fuck about anything but watching hockey and getting drunk. By the time these kids are ready to marry they're just generic secular brown people who will go on to marry other generic secular brown people. And that's primarily a big city thing anyway, outside of places like Toronto and Vancouver everyone is basically white anyway.

We're gonna be just fine.

shia retardation, basically asking Ali for help in two words hard to explain but maybe like saying "Jesus Christ"

sword's supposed to be Ali's sword Zulfiqar

Oh sound so it doesn't mean Manchester Airport is about to blow up?
Why the sword out of interest?
>Assuming you know this stuff because Saudi flag
>N-not racist

like I said it's known as Ali's sword and they treat Ali like Christians treat Jesus, so I guess you can kinda of compare the cross to the sword

they also believe Gabriel gave him the sword sooooo

Stop using my flag. You are making me really angry and I really don't need another genocide right now.

>shia retardation
>shia retard
>retard
>tard

Fucking Sunni scum!

يا علييييييييييييييي

both of you just go bomb yourselves.
fucking goatfucker scum.