Turkish immigrant baby wohoo

newfag nationalist/kemalist turkish guy, thinking about college education in europe to escape from this new found multi cultural islamist empire called 'turkey' until my education or this arab loving government is over. From 0 to 10 how welcomed am i ?

-100 roach

Negative 5. Stay where the fuck you are.

i was waiting for europeans to reply not obese rednecks kek

Fuck off you turkish terrorist cunt

>nationalist/kemalist
Only a roach would we stupid enough to think this has anything in common with pol politics. You are an Islamofascist dictatorship, fool. Russia will own you before Putin is finished

Come to Austria brother, you are welcome and we have good education. Inshallah

Yeah what he said, go to Austria

When are you muzzie fucks conducting the next attack ?

>needing to be approved by wh*Te subhumans on pol
kill yourself you worthless subhuman cuck

>wants to escape multi cultural islamist empire
>wants to go to Europe

So let us be clear.

Inshallah, once the bringers of Islam to the West become numerous enough, you will be bred out of existence.

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

May the sword of the prophet be buried in Europe's chest forever.

You faggots are only good at quoting shitty references written by a pedophile. When it comes to fighting, you attack civilians who can't protect themselves and hide behind children and women when you're close to dying. Go die sand niggers.

cry more amerimutt

Not an American you faggot but the whole fucking world hates you muzzie cunts.

Shitposting in my soil, by proxy at least.

>You attack civilians
You bomb civilians.

Civilians die because you faggots hide behind them. You're to be blamed for their deaths

No. Your psychopath soldiers who didn't get to shoot up their school and feel missed out on life like to bomb civilians. Intentional.

Good story for your muzzie propoganda. World's not believing you

Yeah you jews stooges like to lie. What else is new?

Moar kot