Canada's Trudeau Sounds Alarm About Illegal Immigrants

insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/57518

>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is sounding the alarm on the growing flood of immigrants entering Canada.

>"Canada is an opening and welcoming society, but let me be clear. We are also a country of laws," Trudeau said in remarks after a meeting in Montreal with Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.

>"Entering Canada irregularly is not an advantage," the prime minister doubled down. "There are rigorous immigration and customs rules that will be followed. Make no mistake."

It's confirmed, Canada is all talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/57518
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>"Canada is an opening and welcoming society, but let me be clear. We are also a country of laws,

Is this an example of double-think?

wow is he a nazi?

He called anti-illegal immigration protestors in Quebec City a "minority(kek) of racists" and in the same day said "If I could directly speak to people seeking asylum, I'd like to remind them there's no advantage,Our rules, our principles and our laws apply to everyone."

That's exactly what the "racists" were saying! ya fuckin douche.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Oh, I'm sorry Leaf. Did I strike a nerve?

How bad is it? I know Trudeau is a pure meme, but if I remember rightly, leaf immigration laws were very tight before - surely he can't have fucked it up completely?

"city ppl"

>city people aren't the retards
>leaf
Yep, everything checks out

trudeau seems to only say what he believes is
the popular mainstream thing to do at that moment and has no real stance on anything.
nice automated response shareblue, now get the fuck out of my country faggot

There's nothing contridictory. We're open to the people who are screened and deemed acceptable.

"my city?"

Cosmopolitan Ben

>We are also a country of laws
B-but, if you legislate, they win!

Well I imagine it would be a human rights violation to send the poor refugees back to America. I hope the Canadian judiciary finds time to rule on the matter soon :^)

We have Stephen Miller's nazi immigration policy. Turns out we are more redpilled than you ameri-lardons. LOL

Why do all the envirofags live in cities and make fun of ppl that live in nature off of the land?

>insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/57518

Let me guess... it's non-white people that are coming in. So racist! No one is illegal! Multiculturalism and Globalism is what's important here, not "laws"

>We are also a country of laws

Literally Hitler

What the fuck happened to diversity is our strength and walls are evil?

>irregularly

>if you kill your enemies, they win
trudeau is a cuck, he wants his enemies to win ;)

>"Entering Canada irregularly is not an advantage," the prime minister doubled down. "There are rigorous immigration and customs rules that will be followed. Make no mistake."

Proceeds to take in refugees and give them citizenship when the step off the plane.

We took in people who are actually fleeing from war, not from 'Nazi' America.

Sorry Pedro, Muslims only.

>It's confirmed, Canada is all talk.

It's just proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that your country is run by satanic pedophiles. And you Americans have done nothing about it. Tell me about your country full of people who are all talk and no action. Great job with the guns there, tough American guy. Maybe once in awhile you should pull them out and use them?

>city people aren't retarded

And where are all these illegal immigrants coming from mr 52% white?

poor little ass hurt leaf.

What the fuck is that racist's problem?!

Urbanites have lower average IQ than suburbans and rurals. BTFO

Fuck off faggot. You're a faggot and you got pegged by this bitch. The whole world pities you.

>(((city people)))

poor gian

You took in Islamists, fleeing from Islam, who spread Islam.

Time for "rural people" to stop sending food to the city. Problem solved.

He did this purely because the Quebec provincial elections are happening next year, and he knows the provincial liberals will lose unless they take a firm stance against the fucking Haitians fleeing persecution in the USA. (?).

And there is nothing the Fed liberals fear more than Quebec when it isn't under the yolk of their provincial butt-buddies.

That's not right, very racist. It's 2017 but canada seems stuck in 1939.
Trudeau is a nazi.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is good. This is just for show and no action BUT dumb ass SJW's wont realize that and get pissy at him

what a racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be

Fuck Canada

Dude chill. Your sentence doesnt even have a point what are you even mad about?

fuck yeah.

because we have a lot of those trees.

How fat are your soldiers?

FUCKING RACIST

NO BORDERS

NO RULES

KILL WHITEY

CANADA WAS BLACK ORIGINALLY

#UNDOCUMENTEDCANADIAN

300 to 400 per day are illegally crossing the US-Canada border for the last few weeks.

Is Trudeau dare I say it /ourguy?

>illegal
they prefer "undocumented"