Women are miserable. They hate having to work a job, they despise working with other women. This much is obvious...

Women are miserable. They hate having to work a job, they despise working with other women. This much is obvious. Is the feminism brainwashing too strong? If theyre more miserable today than at any other point in history then why don't they just return to more traditional roles?

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14969
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never seen a happy feminist.

Yes, women don't know what they want. To be happy, women have always needed a firm hand in their life. Today, it's practically illegal to be man.

Everybody feminist I've known had had mental issues

>they despise working with other women.

I can relate to that.

Probably because you only see feminists in areas when happiness is a weird reaction to have, i.e. protests?Who the fuck claimed that? Are you actually retarded?

>mistaking girls for women again
don't fuck up those two definitions, faggot.

Wait ten years. They've begun to sense somethings wrong. When this ideology collapses its going to go fast. Until then try not to provoke it too much

Grow the fuck up dickhead. I run a team of ten people, 5 women and 5 men. Have very little problem with the guys, the women there is always drama. They even tell me they prefer to work with their male counter parts. Stop reading fucking Facebook and get a job

Can you elaborate. My missus says she couldn't stand working with women in her job but said guys were fine

I think it's because men have brotherhood. Sisterhood does not exist

Women are happy. They love working jobs, especially with other women. This much is obvious. Is baby-dick white-male brainwashing too strong? If they're more happy today than at any other point in history, why would they ever return to more traditional roles?

OP you're retarded. Women don't like you because you're a loser and they can get superior men. Kill yourself.

xD OWNED

>They hate having to work a job
No actually I just lost my job last week and I'm feeling miserable not being productive. I have 13 job interviews the next 2 weeks.

>they despise working with other women
Not true at all. In my opinion, women work better and harder than men.

>Is the feminism brainwashing too strong? If theyre more miserable today than at any other point in history then why don't they just return to more traditional roles?
We're not?

>delusion cunt detected

How many levels of anti-depressants are you on?

K so first of all, youre the same person, so thats weird?

Secondly, nber.org/papers/w14969

Third, yes im aware this is probably a fucking abhorrent shitposter

Women are collectivists by nature. The more sad they get, the more upset as a collective they'll be toward other groups, whom they see as their oppressors. It's why women should never have been allowed to vote, but it's too late. Now, it's important to push women you love through the door; force them to goto college, get a job as soon as possible, and, eventually, break. The sooner this happens, the sooner the woman will be ready for marriage and a traditional lifestyle. They won't believe you.

And yet nber.org/papers/w14969

Because women would rather party and fuck Chad, than to be married with kids with Beta Bob.

Women dont understand long term planning.

>posts a single study
>DIS PROVE WIMMEN R UNHAPPY AND DON'T WANT JOBS, THEY WANT TO BE MY TRADWIFE XDDDDDDD

we're on the verge of a huge mental health crisis in this country. millions upon millions of roasties will begin getting in their 30's and 40's and realize no men want their USED UP WRINKLED ROAST BEEF SMELLY PUSSIES that have been fucked up from years of binge drinking and getting trains run on them by Chads...

Let's just say it's a good time to invest in catfood companies and antidepressant pharamceuticals

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

OP is right for the most part but he worded it poorly. Feminism was a fuck up. It gets worse with every wave and as of right now the only feminist I see are overweight, fugly, brightly colored hair, septum pierced train wrecks. Also don't believe what a woman says, not that they are any worse liars than men. It's just that they honestly don't even know themselves what they want. To top it off what they say they actually want is usually about the polar opposite of what they or their subconscious lambic brain really wants.

We've gone through many studies of info gathered...

>More women are on anti-depressants
>More liberal women have lower qualities of life (welfare recipients)
>Liberal women are less desirable as a mate/wife

You have it backwards...it is feminist women that have been brainwashed into thinking being unwanted sluts are empowered.

this is quality trolling

If you want to shill in Sup Forums, it's OK, but make it less obvious.

The only subject where there is still a real debate is climate change. The rest are pretty much settled.

Where did all these whiney liberals come from?

Let the dead bury the dead. Not everyone can be happy with their lives. All the answers are out there, this is the information age, so its not your responsibility to come up with a solution for anyone but yourself.

This. All natural organic overpriced get along with nature appeal to fee fee's catfood companies. Many shekels to be made from this idea, good goyim.

Some women are doing fine and have taken a maximum of 3 dicks from long-term partners with marriage prospects, have an OK education and realistic morals and ideals

Hey, it does happen

No going back now. They can LARP as traditional housewives all they want, until women have the rights that feminism has granted them stripped away, we're not going back. That's not going to happen though, is it? Women would never accept that, even if they knew it would make them happier. Their rights have to simply be taken away from them by the men in their society, which isn't going to happen either because men are so cucked nowadays.

>Some women are doing fine and have taken a maximum of 3 dicks from long-term partners with marriage prospects, have an OK education and realistic morals and ideals

Except thats the things none of these virgins is talking about.

ATTRACTIVE WOMEN have 10+ dicks by the time theyre 18. Its simple supply and demand. Hot girls get hit on by all age groups of men starting the second they get a pair of titts. Its hard for them to resists advances of powerful/attractive men, because thats biology. Usually a grandmother and mother would teach a girl to watch out for Chads pumping and dumping, but modern mothers encourage "experiences".

So you got these attractive roasties that get showered with positive attention from not only men in real life, but now you have facebook attention (beta orbiters) and tinder, which puts Chad one click away.

Lastly, these attractive women dont want to settle down and have kids, why would they? They get free shit, they get treated by royalty by all men and they can even be "a model" on Instagram, or even whore themselves out by being a female streamer/gamer.

>Some women are doing fine and have taken a maximum of 3 dicks from long-term partners with marriage prospects, have an OK education and realistic morals and ideals

Yeah, the ugly ones, the wallflowers, the ones noone gives a shit about. Sadly thats biology, we are attracted to attractive women. Anything else is lying to yourself.

>women are miserable
mm... .. nah

>they hate having to work
depends on the job

>they despise working with other women
mm... not usually

>is feminist brainwashing
how long till you retire, gramps?

>return to more traditional roles
i think you're a big boy now and you can make your own sandwiches

>return to more traditional roles?
When an user thinks of 'Traditional Roles', they imagine themselves as Ward Cleaver returning home from a day at work. June greets him with a nice mixed drink and the afternoon paper. His pipe is packed and ready at his chair. He relaxes after a hard day at the office while super-hot and content June fixes a nutritious and succulent meal.
>Yeah, hardly for anyone.
The reality is Ward Cleaver was an Alpha. You, and most men, are not. Ward was at the top of the heap and most men were below him.
For a woman who is married to a factory worker in 1900, life is sort of like a small living hell.
She can't legally own property unless she is 1% and enough lawyers and associated men to hold her property in a Trust. The Wage Gap is actually real and a woman can work next to a man making textiles receiving 50% of the pay. The workday is 10 hours long, 6 days a week, and she has 5 screaming brats at home. The man will not assist in the raising of the children, demands sex, can rape you, is expected to beat you, and you wait on him hand and foot after the same length work day.
You must darn all the family's socks, put up with his drunken rages, and are expected to look the other way if he visits the Cathouse or get a good slap or a flat-out closed-fist beating.
>There was a need for Feminism
The modern form of what we have is some type of mutated, misogynistic war on women to make them believe they can enter the workforce and have a 100% career, AND be a 100% perfectly successful mother.
This was done to farm their power of purchasing, as they spend the same amount of money as men when single, and make most of the purchasing decisions when married.
Furthermore, adding an extra 30-40% of the labor pool to men means labor is now depressed in cost.
This type of global corporate '''''''liberalism''''' is exactly what POL should be fighting.
Understand what you are talking about when talking about new '''''''Feminism''''''''''

desu though, my stay-at-home-mom wife is also not that happy... because of the feminist whores talking down to her all the time.

And the only other SAHMs are chinks and hijabs around here so she's having a real hard time of things

>Let's just say it's a good time to invest in catfood companies and antidepressant pharamceuticals

Thanks for making my day better user.

Women suck the soul out of the work place. They constantly complain and need the worlkload lowered to suit their personal needs. Tjhey also take 2 days off every wek because theyh ave headaches andthen 1 week off a month for their period. You cannot critisize them or else you are sexist and they will make outrageous demands and then say youve harassed them if you banter at all.

Women ""equality"" is a meme, especially in the work place, and it was the precursor to western men accepting all races as equal in the work place as well.
If you have women in your workplace expect productivity to plummet and morale to sink too. I know this from personal experience in both all men (trades) and mixed office work

>Sadly thats biology, we are attracted to attractive women. Anything else is lying to yourself.

Amazingly enough, everyone finds different things attractive, which keeps the human race "diverse" (for lack of a better term) and viable.

>[screeches in feminist]

>Women ""equality"" is a meme, especially in the work place, and it was the precursor to western men accepting all races as equal in the work place as well.

Everything you wrote until that sentence was right. Mexicans build your houses and mow your lawn. They dont get to complain, after risking their lives to work some shit manual labor job noone wants.

>Women are happy.

Women are objectively less and less happy the more power they get in society

Probably because men have the deep desire to make other men happy, and women have the deep desire to make everybody else miserable, especially other women.

*women not other men of course

I can't wait for the roastie apocalypse, it's going to be glorious

Your opinion is wrong. We make more money for a reason.
And look at polling data on female happiness in the west. Steady decline. Look who the happiest women are, trad wives.

Sure mexicans can mow a lawn and value their safetly less, and have a lower standard of life. does that make them equal? No. Does that make their intellectual contribution to any workplace higher? no. That means they are different and fit a certain nche of work.

Wrong. All men are attractive to feminine features, signs of childbearing capacity (ass, titties, hips) and facial symmetry (expression of healthy genes).

You might like black chicks with big asses and I might like latinas with curves, but thats the same thing. Signs of high amounts of feminine hormones.

Noone is attracted to ugly faces and to overweight chicks (chubby chasers/thicc posters are a fetish)

>post no study
>But muh feels!

Can confirm. My gf works at a daycare so it's 100% women. They all hate each other and bicker constantly. Their staff meetings are basically just group arguments about meaningless shit like the dress code. I don't know how they hold the place together, it's probably the actual children keeping them in line.

And what does that have to do with your previous statement? Nothing.

>Women are miserable

I don't care no more m8

I saw an article that was posted on here a while back, written by a woman who started an all-woman ad agency that went totally to shit. Anyone have it?

Everything. All races are not equal and do not have the same workplace output.
This applies to the sexes too.

You are a stupid motherfucker who is too ignorant to understand that before Mexicans, building houses was an honest full-time job a man could raise a family on.
>now pays 2 Shekels per hour
Illegals came and fucked up that job and a hundred others
>Americans won't do those jobs
Americans didn't want to pick lettuce in a field for $.10/hr.
Americans DID want to build houses, pour concrete, mud drywall, and all the other occupations illegals have taken over and floored the wage rate in.
Has nothing to do with race and pols are wise to pick up on that narrative because their daddies aren't telling them what happened.

>inb4 my tsundere wife and I both met in high school, lost our virginity to each other, both pull nearly seven figures apiece today and realize that while there isn't anything material we can get for each other that we can't get on our own, our relationship is strengthened by the fact that we choose to be together and we are both aware of that fact and support each other with mutual love and respect while we both become the best versions of ourselves

you insecure plebs need to better yourselves. pathetic

Christ the amount of passive aggressive bullshit. You have no fucking clue how good you have things in the West and still youre ungrateful

You overshot with the 7 figures

I thought Femen and other groups were female-exclusive. I remember learning that all of the leadership was male (and Jewish).

I'd say that the people who paid those sixties feminists their wages got their money's worth.

It's mission accomplished for (((Gloria Steinem))). CIA shill.

feminism is a mental issue

I said nearly.... on a good year, and that's just take home. We each own our own business.

You just repeated the same thing again, without making an argument again m8. Try again, this time formulate an argument based on facts not feefees.

>You are a stupid motherfucker who is too ignorant

Stopped reading there. Ad hominems are not the best way to start an argument lad. Better luck next time.

>then why don't they just return to more traditional roles?
Because that would mean conceding that they were wrong and men were right.

Keep this safe user.

Sorry you can't take it back, try harder next time

You're a stupid motherfucker that lives in Austria that is either too dishonest to use the right flag or irrelevant to the conversation. The comment wasn't meant for you anyway.

shut up you thirst beta dork how are you getting your info because where i'm from the women get along well and help each other out

Thank you, I'm horrible at organizing the shit I get from here. I love it when anons save it with a useful filename, last one was probably the standard default number from right-click save.

OK so read my first comment which you never refuted.

(pic related)
You're eventually gonna get bored of him and cheat on him, and won't be able to do his manly duty and smack you.

The catch is, you want him to. You want to submit to a man who won't take your shit. But it's illegal to lay a hand on a woman today, even if they whore around and sleep with other guys behind your back.

So we're not allowed to lay a finger on you, and you go around whoring and fulfill all your lusts and you find that you are unsatisfied and miserable and your stuck in a whore-ish cycle that time itself will soon end as you get old. But you never stuck around with one guy long enough to have a really strong connection, and whoever does accept you is a beta male you won't like anyway. You'll still try to cheat with whoever is available.

Women were much better off when 1 guy would tame them. They'd love and respect him even deeper. They'd realize they can't fuck around this man and they'd love him even more for it. If this guy isn't taking your shit you know he's not taking anyone elses shit.

But you can't do this today in modern America. You just go to jail, instantly. As soon the rumor goes out that you smacked your woman, you're done. Our grandfathers did this to their grandmothers and it worked out for them. Today is nothing but endless whoring on both sides.

>angsty 15 year old that is angry at society for girls not liking them
>has never had a conversation with a girl and assumes all of them are sadistic monsters

Every one I slept with needed me to choke them when we fucked. Like purple face choke

You're an idiot with no life experiences

You didnt make an argument. Just stating that races fuck up the workplace and are less is not an argument.

They're meant to have several kids which covers the social, drama, gossiping soap opera vicarious aspect of their existence, homemaking for accomplishment and proficiency. With this taken away they've found themselves with time on their hands to fill with frivolous never satisfying things and doing men's work that they find unsatisfying. Miserable existence with nothing to show for it ending up alone, the story ends early in their life while it not only keeps going but expands with traditional, kids get married, grand kids, in-laws, new soap operas, status, support, events, too many to get to them all.

""Mexicans do jobs you americans dont want!!""

STFU cuck Austrian fagget, we can pick our own berries and mow our own lawns. Time to go to berlin for your plugging.

user, I'm a man and I'd rather not work on a job, I'd rather follow my personal interests. I also can't stand working with most people in general.
Also, life is suffering, most adults are to some extend miserable.

Nothing you said has anything to do with feminism.

Or that's want conservatives want to believe. How many sons of single mothers joined your American mercenary Army? Your snobbish attitude means that it is hardly worth fighting for.

>Mexicans build your house

Is this partly why modern houses are all garbage? Buy a house that was built 70 years ago, and you'll see the love and care that was put into the planning and design of the house. It will be special in some way. Your neighbors house will be different, their neighbors will be different, this was the way to make houses.

Modern day houses? Open floor plan. Plain, simple, shitty, thoroughly unremarkable. Houses built in the last few decades have this dead, soulless feel to them.

what a fucking loser beating a woman to keep her around. yeah that's really going to make her love you and want to be with you more, OJ.

>Houses built in the last few decades have this dead, soulless feel to them.

Are you talking about millenials or houses?

Why is that a picture of a White girl? It should be a picture of negress.

this, most of the ,amagers in my worplace are women and even thegirls in the office are asking for more male bosses because they canĀ“t stand those bitches

Yup. 40 year old "career oriented" women that never settled down and had kids. Maybe they had a fun life in their 20s, but looking back at it now, they'd wish they settled down and had some kids as they have nothing now. And the years ahead look lonely af while some of their friends got married and stayed home, and are now looking forward to their kids growing up, going to college, getting married, having kids of their own, helping their kids raise their kids, etc.

Career women start to realize they wasted their lives in their 40s.

Translates to
>I've never seen a woman because I don't leave my computer desk
Jesus Christ please anecdote me harder m8

i got redpilled by my feminist wife making more money than me and being "TOTALLY FINE WITH IT" but clearly not being fine with it at all in any way

McHouses in a McNeighborhood. Cookie cutter manufactured houses. Total garbage.
My parents designed and built their own house, or at least hired and supervised the different contractors themselves. All of the electrical and HVAC was done by various family members including me.
I look forward to when I can do this myself. Fucking McHouses suck ass.

Enjoy being 18 roastie. 10 more years and your attitude will change very quickly.

Pic related. It's you when your 40.

Women love getting roughed up

>return to more traditional roles
If I could live of my partner's income and he was cool with that I would but we can't so we struggle together to make a living.

This

You just haven't realized it yet.
Our grandfathers didn't beat our grandmothers because they wanted to (well, some did, but I'm not talking about them), it's because women will whore themselves if nothing will stop them. It's like a program within women, test the waters, see if you can cheat. Men who don't mind physically reminding women what they are end up taming the whore within them.

if women wanted that they would have it because there is no shortage of men looking for a wife. the thing is, most guys are losers and women don't want to settle for that. traditionally, men's purpose was being the breadwinner and provider. women can provide for themselves now, they can even have a kid without a man that's how worthless men have become.

why give up your best years to be stressed out doing the hard work of taking care of kids while your spineless husband goes out, works and has his own life and probably cheats on you because neither of you are satisfied in the relationship.

>They hate having to work a job,

So does every rational human being. We all work because we need to eat, not because it's fun.

It's not just men that are becoming unappealing. It's women too.

>they can even have a kid without a man

This is what leftists actually believe.

/thread
Ty burger you saved rationality