Is the T H I C C meme a jewish psyop to normalize non white standards of beauty...

Is the T H I C C meme a jewish psyop to normalize non white standards of beauty? It started along with "fat acceptance" and "body positivity"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCNh5qH9w6w
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtube.com/watch?v=djIdZC6Fitk
youtube.com/watch?v=-CmadmM5cOk
youtube.com/watch?v=rCeM57e2BfU
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just marketing trends from the fashionjew in order to milk as get as many shekels from women. Fat acceptance, size zero, all that shit is irrelevant anyway. Men instinctively know thin but curvy pear shape body is the ideal. As long as you stay clear from fatties, things are generally okay.

Yes, pic related is how a woman's body should look like, for only the negro finds fat women attractive.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

why can't you accept that people may have different tastes in women? i myself find t h i c c women to be healthier looking.

True this is what the average Amurican hambeast means when he uses the THICC meme

>marketing trends
No it;s much more insidious than that. It is a systematic attempt to deconstruct traditional notions of beauty

this is the ideal female form

Wut?

No, I've liked large, non-cellulite asses for years.

>negro finds fat women attractive
>posts coalburner

Pop culture has been blacked. This meme is nothing but black standards of beauty becoming the norm.

They are trying to get white men to fuck black women.

The thicc meme didn't really have much traction, guys say "thiccc" and shit but they still prefer normal asses.

S T I C C

Pretty gross desu

kek

No, the thiccfags are right. I myself prefer women that look more like this (without the rat face), but having some fat is healthy for a woman and was historically considered more attractive and feminine than the anorexic little girl bodies modern culture wants us to be attracted to (probably to decrease white fertility because thicker women are more fertile).

True this is considered the epitome of beauty in modern Amurica and the less White and European Amurica becomes the more of this will continue

This is why Amurica must be nuked

That's just a fake ass, literally injected/implanted with plastic surgery

Real big asses look nice, it means a woman is fertile

Yes. Men who want to nurture and raise kids the right way prefer tits whereas men who have no plans on having kids, will fail horribly at nurturing and are at a regressed primal instinct will prefer asses. I'll have to delve more into evolutionary psychology to explain the last sentence but only those with an unevolved mindset prefer asses over tits.

The sudden influx of the thicc meme is pretty much related to how decadent the world has become.

The mark of an inferior man is that he prefers ass over tits.

Thicc is fine, as in curves, thin waist, wide hips and big breasts, it indicates fertility and drives your instincts to procreate but the American standard of thicc is fat as fuck obese landwhales who are on the verge of getting a heart attack from climbing a flight of stairs.

I never said that the negro does not find something unattractive. Like the saying goes, a negro fucks a goat, a negro fucks a melon for he is nothing more but a simple felon.

Normal little bubble butts are way better. These big asses you need like a 10 inch dick to tap.

Not attractive

But user, white Americans are fat as fuck.

T H I C C

pic related is how your wife should look like

REMINDER:

Jawline > nose > hair > eyes > skin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> boobs > ass

>fertile

Fake news fat women have a much higher chance to miscarry and much lower chance to conceive a baby. They are also generally unhealthy and pig disgusting

This. And men aren't that picky either. You can be chubby or a stick and men will still fuck you. Just don't be a literal whale or spooky skeleton, but thats becoming normalized and they're getting upset that men don't want to date a woman they can't even find the pussy on.

Yea, I like a woman with curves. Not all muscular like a man or scrawny waif like a fruitarian.

But curvy is not fat. Yes, technically fat is curvy, but it is curvy in a bad way.

kk is an abomination, wrong picture faggot

Spotted the low test beta male.

THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=QCNh5qH9w6w

FORGOT PIC

It's to increase the average penis size. Fatties need big dicks if they want to be penetrated. This means only hung men can reproduce, and since most of these are niggers the end goal is to increase the nigger population.

That's just a fat woman, not thicc

Here is a thicc woman, it means she's fertile

that shit is gross, seriously, if you're going to have a disgustingly huge ass, you have to have the digustingly huge thighs too, then it all balances out and becomes MAXIMUM THICC

pic related

THICC

We all know what you subhuman Amurican pigs really mean when you say THICC.

Any woman who regularly lifts weights at the gym. (middle)

It's a huge fake fat ass. I like mine white and tight. Keep on dreaming your beta dreams

You sure the fat isn't just pregnant?

i think it was a trend started by the homosexuals

The picture is of Kim Kartrashian.

Like it or not, this is the perfect female form.

I'm sure. Ive seen pregnant women in real life.

S T I C C

Mods

I don't like fat women. I don't like fat butts or thick legs on women. I prefer skinny/fit women. I don't like muscles on women either.

I have noticed that this obsession with fat women seems to be more of a black thing.

As Lord Alfred Tennyson once wrote,

"I don't know, but I been told,
A big legged woman ain't got no soul."

She used to be the best in the biz. RIP

>amerilard unable to distinguish an obese person

shocking

i think part of it might have to do with the fact that i cant gain weight, so my brain is hoping that if i bang a fat chick my kid would be in better health than i am

but i definately dont want kids and my IQ is definately lower than it used to be when i wasnt an ass man

you seem to be on to something

too bad/good for me none of this really makes any difference to women and i still fool people into thinking im smart somehow

No. It's a backlash against the skinny twinkets chosen by faggot fashion designers to become supermodels.

Silicone asses with skinny legs are a fucking shambles tho.

actually meat is for dogs, humans used to eat lots of bone marrow and organs

hahaha oh god look at those tits! how embarrassing

it's a way of rationalizing our country's poor lifestyle choices and rising obesity rate. For all of this talk about a Midwestern Reich many of you fail to realize that the Midwest is full of fat people. There's no point in having a homogeneous society if everyone is a fat slob

I haven't seen your flag for weeks and the first time I do it's a quality reply. I'm not even going to call you a poo, you're an Indian man. Thanks for the post Indian man.

>short hair 2D
Almost, 2D long hair is the perfect female form

You're right actually, skinny weak people prefer thicc partners whereas fat fucks fetishize over thin, well built people because they subconsciously know that they aren't healthy and breeding with someone who is their opposite will produce an healthier offspring.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

why are blonde women so fucking ugly lmao jesus christ

extremely pale skin with black hair is true pinnacle of aesthetics

people who tan should be sent to the gulag

>non white standards of beauty
What are those?

I get in this argument with people all the time, tits are the master race, they give life, whereas subhuman ass is where the poop comes from.

>extremely pale skin with black hair is true pinnacle of aesthetics

although I agree, why the hate for blondes?

I think this one is actually caused by assfag degenerates.

Protip: if you don't like boobs, you're GAY.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

Absolutely not

THINN fags are actually the Jewish psyop, created by gay men in the fashion industry to push their preferance to boy like bodies on the masses, thus sowing homosexuality into the minds of man and making them little ninnies who dont like real fertile women who can bear a child and instead thinn miscarriage in waiting "women".

My b

I think that thicc is the naatural normal preferance for men, especially considering our caveman roots where having extra fatstores was essential for times of famine.

The internet over-rode the old thinn fag psyops by gay fashionistas and the jews are now co-opting the THICC movement in order to make sheckles.

Remember, the Jews are much better at co-opting legit movements than creating them out of nowhere

>he's low test

Go lift some weights you fucking beta male

This is such lovable typical neckbeard armchair broscientific sheltered internet-garbage that i've come to love laughing at here at the Four Chans.

I mean just *look* at that garbage post. The guy posting this is actually a person walking around in the world, unironically thinking he has "all this shit figured out". Think about that.

stupid wenches only good for pussy grabs

K E K K

Oh come on, cut out with this schizophrenic bullshit, men have loved women with wide hips/big ass since antiquity! Men are drawn naturally to such features as they indicate fertility.

Get a grip, bro.

No but Jewish homosexuals pushing squared jawed boyish bodied women as the peak of female form is behind the sissyfication of western men.

>Icelandic pop (satire)
youtube.com/watch?v=djIdZC6Fitk

>White American pop
youtube.com/watch?v=-CmadmM5cOk

>South Korean pop
youtube.com/watch?v=rCeM57e2BfU

>Jewish, black american pop and some influenced by it
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4

It's pretty obvious that the thicc meme is Jewish psyop

Thanks senpai

D E F O R M E D

Lena died?

was the chemotherapy ineffective against her ass cancer

how does she even wipe her ass ?

THICC=/=Fat. Not to mention that thick women are more likely to survive childbirth.

>Style

I actually like that song. It promotes neo 1950's aesthetics

i was eating bone broth every day long before he made this

>chocolate flavored chicken broth

seriously why, adding sugar to shit defeats the purpose, and it would still taste like death

>Is the T H I C C meme a jewish psyop to normalize non white standards of beauty?
YES. This is what I've been telling you dumb faggots since the beginning.
It is absolute fact that the (((THICC))) body-type is extremely common and even normal in non-whites. Fucking Brazil for Christ's sake has the largest demography of THICC bitches on the planet.

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A JEWISH PSYOP. STOP GIVING IN TO DEGENERACY AND EVIL.

women with huge tits are insufferable because they whine about back pain 24/7.
t.my ex
Much prefer a women with ass like pic related.

Holy fuck this shit
Love at first sight

AHAHAHA

Isnt that the chick who played Margery Tyrell in GoT?

Kys Ahmad

L O W T E S T

With a very long stick, darling.

You're confusing thicc with fat. Common mistake. I'd liked thicc girl since before it was a meme.

that ass is fucking gross jesus

This. Same way media has changed to cater to minorites based off new data analytics from social media, not a plot to have everyone race mix.

Yeah, okay. I wasn't talking about her breasts nor face though, but her body.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAP

>Mexican flag
It's perfectly normal for you to like thicc, dumbass. You're not white.

Definitely. Sometimes watch the video when I fall into nihilism to remember why I do this.

>because they whine about back pain 24/7.

did she exercise?