British seducer says british women are not «wife material»

Top kek.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4752706/Seduction-expert-says-men-date-Russian-women.html
ladbible.com/more/uk-interesting-expert-thinks-men-should-choose-eastern-european-girls-over-british-20170802

He said to « Ditch british women and choose prettier eastern european girls »
According to him, british women are « entitled and overweight ».

Even british men say british women are scum.

Sounds about right.

Well isnt it true though?

So, will you move to Ukraine and find a proper wife ?

Common knowledge

>Date Eastern European women.
No shit.

sounds about right, laddo

Nothing new.

accurate

Do you prefer american woman ?

I do not know if it is easier to find a waifu in Russia, but my actual gf comes from Russia, and the main difference with eastern european is that... well I can really act like a man, I have free time for myself, not only dedicated to hear her complains.

Im not sure if i could ever get drunk enough to fuck any of those things whitout dying of alcohol poisoning.

That's really strange because the british tourists in France are quite beautiful.
I do not know from where the meme «british women are ugly » comes.

no wounder after dark times and all that witch hunt. you niggers burn your own beauties.
Gosh just look at this, i cant even masturbate after few bottles of vodka on that thing.

Why are Russian women so beautiful, and why Russian men start drinking at 12 ?
Damn, how could you let those princesses go ?

Seriously, though.

Why would anybody want to date someone who's main aspirations are to get completely trashed and treat their vagina like a fucking clown car?

He's utterly right, practically most of my dating has been with Eastern European girls:

>Prettier
>Better bodies
>Hate niggers/Muslims

Why would I be interested in UK girls? They're a total fuck-up as far as I'm concerned, conceited and for no reason.

It is possible to practice seduction in England ? I have heard you might end up in a commissariat.

INB4 hating British women suddenly becomes a hate crime.

>Why are Russian women so beautiful
Because most of ugly ones where sold to turks or just staying at country side.
>and why Russian men start drinking at 12 ?
Because there is no war.
What point is there to live?

Everytime i see these kind of whales i wonder if they could be cute if they weren't this fat

This: two weeks ago I spent six hours in a police cell because I split up with this British girl and told her it was over - she told the police that I "kept her prisoner", when I was only breaking up with her.

Took six hours in a cell for the police to throw the case out, but its still the point: a woman only has to lie about you in the UK and the police will persue it.

Fuck them, I wont even bother with a UK girl ever again.

Brotip: You can decline to be interviewed by the police. They can't drag to the interrogation room.

Best to do it when you arrive in the station, though, since they shouldn't be able to drag you to the holding cell either.

In this case they'd bring the interrogation to you.

But, if it's in a place where the chances of a recording would be contaminated, there's a good chance they won't do it.

I've never seen such slutty rude and awful women like what I saw in the U.K. They're loud and act like drunk men. Also, I think they're more overweight than in the States, probably due to drinking. Awful women.

My entire trip actually made me hate the English. They act so arrogant and douchie when they have no reason to and their country is in rapid decline.

I went to the police station because I was told by her that she went to the police, and was then told I was under arrest!

The Police even noted how shocked I look, and came to the conclusion that she's a jealous nutbag who can't stand me splitting up with her.

Y'all being cheeky cunts but those slags STILL manage to get dicked every weekend by different people.

Chav girls get dicked by chav guys, there are many girls like this around but I've literally not had any interaction with any for over a decade, even for nights out they have their own shitholes so you don't even see them

>I went to the police station

No offense, but that was kinda stupid. The police at the end of the day don't really care about your story. They only care about increasing their arrest stats.

You got off pretty lucky, desu.

I dont know why but british slags turn me on like nothing else

I have Polish neighbours can confirm

British women turned me gay. I wish I was joking. I would literally rather fuck another guy than be with one of these vapid, narcissistic fat sluts

>A PUA talking about finding marriageable women.

Men don't have to be pretty spastic

Russian men produce those beauties out of their nutsacks

British men aren't any better though...

>british
>men