Islamisation of Europe - examples

Demography statistics over decades show how muslim population can overtake countries in europe.

example of bosnia and herzegovina.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmc0dvRJDOQ&t=12s

soon more examples

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vITD-3-qCvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslims are too alpha, white cucks BTFO

islam is the future just accept it now dumb white kufar cucks

Bump

Till real whites come to power and start emancipation of your woman

Bosnia are literally slavs that converted to Islam, they weren't really demographically replaced.

muslims don't have idea about living standard and birth control... alpha of ape pack?

>demographically replaced
From 1953 to 2013... Bosnian muslims have demographic explosion and christian population declines.

Its same replacement of population

They are winning you retard

Bosnia muslims aren't brown middle-easterners is what I'm saying.

I'm far more worried about the exponential increase in western European countries since ~1990 than I am about a country which was 38.75% Muslim in 1879 and 50.11% in 2013 desu. The Islamisation of western Europe is happening at a far greater rate and leading to a more immediate cultural clash, which is even worse because of the risk of Islamic terrorism we're facing.

>Bosnia muslims aren't brown middle-easterners is what I'm saying.

True, yet you can look at pictures from capital of Bosnia.

Cultural push is real. I'm just saying 5-9% population of muslims can rise on 20% in same fashon as 25% of muslim population in Bosnia grow on 50%

Yeah but you were under Ottoman occupation for a long time, so Islam is an important part of Sarajevo's history whether you like it or not. Rise in Muslims is alarming for you sure, but it's only gone up by 10% in more than 100 years. In Western Europe we have no history of Islam until we invited millions of them for no fucking reason, and now they're increasing exponentially.

>Yeah but you were under Ottoman occupation for a long time,

20% from 1953 to 2013. soon i plan to put more examples of states in europe. Islamisation of Bosnia under Ottoman empire is ok... demographic explosion is what worry me. In next 20 years muslim population can go on 70% and you get new jihadi war for sharia law in Bosnia.

Are there any stats on birth rates for Muslims compared to non-Muslims? Here in the UK I think that after a generation they typically show birth rates more similar (maybe slightly higher, but not much) to native population, because they want to be middle-class with money instead of poor people with loads of kids they can't afford. There's still far too many fuckers being let in who are all having shitloads of children if they're first-generation immigrants, but the pattern won't necessarily be the same forever.

OP just isn't bright and probably the creator of the video he linked, which has less than 50 views. If he knew his history, he would know that Muslims boycotted the first Yugoslav census because it failed to even include an ethnic category suitable for them and that many of them would have identified as 'Yugoslavs'. He doesn't tell you that first demographic study of the "Serbian" capital city Belgrade attested to it being almost 100% Muslim by ethnicity. It is now almost entirely "Serbian" Orthodox Christian. The only population explosion in Bosnia is that of Serbs, who went from constituting a negligible percentage of the population to now being almost a third, courtesy of their Turkish masters who underwrote their consolidation of Bosnia with the Russians.

Why does OP's shitty video start at 1953 and not earlier, say before World War 2? Bosniaks lost more as a proportion of their population than any other group in Bosnia-Herzegovina during WW2 and saw their population decline. In fact what is happening in the Balkans is the opposite of "Islamisation".

Culture can be repaired, the gene-pool can't. I'd rather europe be full of white muslims than ethnically purged by Arabs, Turks and others.

>OP just isn't bright and probably the creator of the video he linked, which has less than 50 views. If he knew his history, he would know that Muslims boycotted the first Yugoslav census because it failed to even include an ethnic category suitable for them and that many of them would have identified as 'Yugoslavs'. He doesn't tell you that first demographic study of the "Serbian" capital city Belgrade attested to it being almost 100% Muslim by ethnicity. It is now almost entirely "Serbian" Orthodox Christian. The only population explosion in Bosnia is that of Serbs, who went from constituting a negligible percentage of the population to now being almost a third, courtesy of their Turkish masters who underwrote their consolidation of Bosnia with the Russians.

in which parallel universe you live?

It's already full of brown Christians. Your ancestors preferred Greeks and Italians to Bosniaks and Tatars.

Nop it dont start at 1953... it starts when austro - hungary conducted first real census 1879

The one outside Banja Luka.

"Belgrade is a port on the Danube, with 38 Muslim neighborhoods, three Serbian, three Gypsy and one each of Jewish and Armenian." Evlija Celebija, 1660.

Bosniaks and Tatars...

About 20% higher even after x generations, extrapolating that, UK will be muslim majority long after we expire
Though immigration will speed that up massively

>Evlija Celebija

"Evliya Çelebi was an OTTOMAN explorer" --- i assume he did not have preferences

Good, was there a conspicuous decline in the Muslim population between the census before and after WW2?

There is no point dealing with a Serb who literally since childhood has been taught by people who lived under information blockade under two successive totalitarian states, probably has an IQ barely higher than his national average of 88 but still thinks enough of himself that claims or at least strongly implies he has the proper interpretation of history. The retard of the classroom generally does not come up with the right answer to the questions. Your whole sense of nationhood, peoplehood is the result of mostly fabricated national history. Your people -- every one of you -- are pests and provocateurs, from Damir Dokic to Aleksander Vucic and Milorad Dodik, and everywhere you go people have problems with you.

Bla, bla, bla... i dont give shit about you and Bosnia... Soon i put statistical data for rest of Europe and my plan is to map muslim population growth.

Yes, and not a Bosniak and more importantly an authoritative demographer. Hard to see why "preferences" would manifest as bumping up the numbers of one's coreligionists when that essentially defies the purpose of one's work.

The demographic statistics you rely on to establish your own numbers in Kosovo during the Ottoman-era are questionable too, according to your logic?

Take your "reasoning" to its logical conclusion and you'll realise that you probably shouldn't the demographic data coming out of "Republika Srpska" either, where most of the statisticians working at whatever statistical and/or demographic authority you have there are Serbs.

youtu.be/vITD-3-qCvo

Reminder that there are plenty of Christian Military Saints for us to remember!

Good luck. Statistics are useless without proper methodologies to acquire the data and a proper interpretive framework.

Rats breed faster than humans. Ergo, by your low iq logic rats are more alpha than humans.

>ve demographer. Hard to see why "preferences" would manifest as bumping up the numbers of one's coreligionists when that essentially defies the purpose of one's work.
>The demographic statistics you rely on to establish your own numbers in Kosovo during the Ottoman-era are questionable too, according to your logic?
>Take your "reasoning" to its logical conclusion and you'll realise that you probably shouldn't the demographic data coming out of "Republika Srpska" either, where most of the statisticians working at whatever statistical and/or demographic authority you have there are Serb

Austro hungarian census is Serb conspiracy? You don't get it its not about Bosnian muslims soon i put France, England, Germany, etc.

Final time i write you i dont give a shit for Bosnia i want to spread awareness to fellow European

That doesnt make any sense

Rat != Human

Alphas have to be human

Muslims = Human

therefore

Muslim = Alpha

fucking retard. The alt right is dead

Ty for video! Im glad i have them on one video so i can explore more.

alpha is leader of pack
animals live in pack not humans
muslims are alpha > muslims live in pack
muslims live in pack > muslims are?

Cities are packs u fucking idiot

I cant believe the mental jimnastics to justify your RACISM!

No, you're projecting now. Your video certainly is a Serb conspiracy though. Until now only you were talking about conspiracy. Conspiracy of a sinister Turk to buttress up the numbers of his supposedly beloved Bosniaks in Belgrade in the mid 17th century. Even if the number of Bosniaks was half of what he wrote, Belgrade would still have been an overwhelmingly Muslim settlement. He must have loved Bosniaks a lot and a strange way of expressing it.

>RACISM

lolololol

You put induction in tard i just corect what you say... if you say so. :'D

And cities are not packs, cities are product of civilisation.

So no humans are alphas?

Then I guess Muslims are not alphas, just CHADS!

You haven't corrected me on anything and couldn't.

Europe is ours, Insh'allah

Bosnia was always like that retard

to "australian" bosniak dude... i did not wrote to you. If i hit you with a hypothetical book of ultimate truth you will again shittalk your nation propaganda. if i had intention to argument with you on bosnia i would argue that.and i told you in this case i don't give a shit about bosnia i speek about islamisation of europe. So

Bosnians are alright in my book. A few of my neighbors are from there. Not really "muslims" - white and very secular (as in drinking, gambling and whatnot). Most importantly, they're not leeches, they work hard, obey the law and are pretty conservative politically.

Bosnia, a country of a few million people, is not an issue. Neither are any of you balkanniggers. You're irrelevant, no matter how important you think you are.

What's relevant though, are mudslimes from Africa and Asia flooding your shitty continent.

i'm waiting for pope to call...

>flooding your shitty continent

You like taco "white american"?

Not really, no.

rly London is 55% non--English?

Yes and when the census came out politicians were coming out and saying how beautiful it was that London is so beautiful diverse

UK standalone

At last census it was 55% non-English - that doesn't count the blacks and Asians who were born here and call themselves English (probably about 5-10% each). So number of actual 'foreigners' isn't a majority.

Still, I think the figures in the 2021 census will shock people - I predict White British will be at about 35%. In my office, it's about 1/3 white British, 1/3 other white (mostly Poles, but also other Europeans and a few Aussies), and 1/3 non-white.. However, everyone working in the office is a well-educated 'professional' - pretty much every entry-level working-class job (e.g. cleaner, barman, waiter, barista, uber drive, deliveroo driver) is taken by a foreigner. It's genuinely not an English city.

BLM user pushing for ((THE JOOSSS)) narrative?
Jesus Christ, everyone hates them for no good reason.

wooooow cant wait to see results of 2021 census, maybe he menage to awake English people.

I'm not even a Jew, but keep trying.

It's too late desu, especially because at least 75% of the whites think that diversity is great. I personally plan to leave London soon and return to my 98% white hometown, and spend my days praying for some harsh immigration policy which will at least stop the problem a little bit before it gets even further out of hand.