Friendly reminder that Conservative voters vote against their own economic interests

There's only one future I care about preventing and that is the bullshit world the left wants to live in.

this is true but why do liberals support war criminals like obama?

Im proud to stand against this "new age" the left is pushing. It appears neither economical nor safe for those with dissenting opinions.

Republicans are the good goys! They spend their votes demanding tax cuts for the (((billionaires)))

>everyone's priorities and beliefs must be the same as mine
Classic small minded libtard. Sage in all fields.

Foreign policy is a revolving door no matter who is presidents. They are all guided by war hawks

As a Jewish billionaire I'm 100% for the GOP but don't see why you poor goys are. Keep it up though!

>we want affordable healthcare!
>so let's raise taxes on the people who provide it!
A++ reasoning

If you are gonna shit post, use a different graphic for fucks sake. I think I have seen this one twenty times. Also:

>I want to be forced to pay for health care with rising rights
>We demand to have increased taxes for the middle and upper class to give more welfare to the lower class.

Friendly reminder that you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Affordable health care

Obama pls

This is objectively false. Conservatives make more money than Liberals, therefore they are voting for their interests and doing a damn good job of it.

> dat spacing

Hello plebbit

Yea look at all those poor uneducated red states! Surely they are more wealthy than Based blue states

>dat projecting

Sorry son I've been on this site longer than you've been alive.

>Conservatives make more money than Liberals
Statistically speaking, that is a misleading conclusion. Liberals make less money on paper. They filter their money through NGOs, charity foundations, and foreign banks. Less money ends up in their personal bank account but more ends up going toward their lobbyist organizations.
Reminder that the "red states" have the highest population of metropolitan blacks in them, so whatever stupid bullshit you believe about the financial status of Republicans versus Liberals in them is wrong.

My rich parents enjoy the tax breaks lmao

you realize a lot of republicans are business owners and entrepreneurs ? When you are self employed you totally get raped by taxes and expose it for what it is. A totally inefficient and immoral redistribution of property.

>but muh social security is only 6.2%!
no its not you fucking retard its 12.4% and its insolvent at that already high rate.

Reminder that Democratic voters vote against their own social interests.

mass third world immigration to the united states is not in their economic interests. neither is affirmative action, entitlements and welfare for the ghetto bunnies

Who cares. Most the money of the richies are still in the economy being reinvested and ultimately it is consumers who reward them for their risks. Just because the rich make strategic investments doesn't mean shit. Most their money is tied up in non-liquidable assets. The rich aren't some monolithic group and neither are the poor.

I do fine with tax cuts. And I don't use NiggerCare.

Medical advancements by country. Liberals want to "fix" this

Sorry I don't want to keep sucking on Jew medical insurance and big pharma companies off . Medical insurance companies and their employees should all die

When a cure for cancer is found, it will be found in America. As long as we don't nationalize healthcare

I really don't care.

Just remove the fucking niggers and kikes and get on with Nation building.

Government is more than capable of finding medical advancements

Buy our overpriced shitcare or pay your fine!
Yeah, why would anyone oppose this, really gets the chromosomes going.