IT'S HAPPENING

M-CLASS SOLAR FLARES! ITS OGRE

oh my goodness gracious. there's some undefined chance of brief radio black outs? this is the worst news possible.

Yesterday was only the beginning

No shit Sherlock. The heavens are for signs and warnings.

Oh no, celestial occurances we know are possible and prepare for.

This shit is just modern-day biblical flood shit.
It's a test. The test of a flood is 'did you build and maintain your defenses well enough?'
The test of celestial shit (asteroids, flares, gamma-ray bursts) is 'did you build and maintain your defenses well enough?'

see the pattern?

The more advanced we become, the more of a target for 'universe shit' we make ourselves.

God cannot be stopped, he is a force, not a conscious thing.

>burger circlejerk
>thinking everything revolves around the usa

What kind? The electronic frying kind, or the Exterminatus kind?

>God cannot be stopped, he is a force, not a conscious thing.

God has no conscious?

Shields Up!

I think the US would be fucked if we had a solar flare like the one in 1859. But yeah its extremely unlikely to happen and even so it will not be much worse than any other natural disaster that shutdown all electricity and infrastructure.

Been up for years now.

Do you think the ionosphere is gold on its own?

it'll fuck up electronics pretty bad depending on severity, but it won't be like a trillion nukes like your pic implies

It will be the shutdown electricity in third world countries + usa style.

Seems like a killing bolt.

God is chaos, hence kek. He can not be "good" or "evil" otherwise he would become bored of himself.

>M-CLASS SOLAR FLARES

fake news

>He can not be "good" or "evil"

Why do I feel like God IS good and bad though.

Good, wipe the Earth clean again.

GET YOUR HAM RADIO SHIELDED AND READY.

Preparing for deep state shutdown of internet. Need to lay some advance lies down.

>M-class

Not happening.

>M-Class

let me know when it's >10 X-Class

god is just nature, or rather the acknowledgment that inside nature there is a right way and a wrong way to do things.