youtube.com/watch?v=xAuWMzuBAI8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128627797/#128643741
youtube.com/watch?v=SKftRlzh2RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is not very pretty

He's a rural and suburban retard.

spbp

Nihilist i.e, cancer

He was a great entertainer, but he started a dangerous fusion of pseudo-philosophical comedy that is now rampant.

He spoke a lot of truth but he tried too hard to be offensive. He ended up saying some overly edgy bullshit that ruined his points.

He is dead, not much to think about

Aware to the problems facing our society today and was brutally honest in a comedic fashion rip and godspeed carlin

I was pissed when he said it, but in looking back there was a lot of truth to what he said....

I was probably suffering from Mass Hysteria when he was alive and have since gone red pilled.

Absolute genius.

This. If only Carlin could have moderated his message more, he could have been the next Colbert

Funny but nihilistic. Listen to him to laugh, not to get your worldview.

If you knew anything about carlin then you would know he wasn't "trying" to be offensive.

BEETS ME!!!

Old, to be honest. His 'insights' were articulated by better nihilists than him long before he was ever born.

he's a modern day sam hyde

My fave Comedian of all time
But his real life opinions are much more complex than his bits
And his persona on stage, is literally a persona
Ron Paul guy tho, so he was pol 2008

I liked him.

Utterly based.

Same as Bill Hicks.

Right on.

He's from NYC.

He was also the last free thinking comedian. Since he passed, stand-up comedy has died. It's literally all SJW stereotypes chimping out about their place on the oppression pyramid. It is utter shit now. Carlin was the last of the BASED comedians. Comedy died with him.

His books were pretty hilarious too. Kind of like Mad Magazines for adults.

Would absolutely love to hear what guys like Carlin and Hicks would say about the world in ((((current year))))

you are a fucking idiot.
my favorite comedian.

>tfw people don't realize he's Alex Jones

>Tfw ywn hear Bill Hicks talk about 9/11 like he did JFK and Waco

Greatest stand-up comedian of all time. He was funny and brought up countless of great thinking points. The older he got, the funnier he got, too. "Complaints and Grievances" is still the greatest stand-up show ever.

yeah, you dont hear enough people chiming in on this

>90s Carlin would love the Trump adm

Search your feelings, you know this to be true

he would love it for material....lol

His venom in You Are All Diseased is one of the greatest things I've ever heard.

Carlin was also the only comedian BASED enough to be shitting on feminists until his death.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3gMELlrO3E

I feel like he would've liked Trump for the comedic material, but loved Bernie and Ron Paul much more as candidates. He still wouldn't have voted for any of them, though.

Excellent comic/social commentator. Picked up where Lenny Bruce left off.

He was one of those pseudo intellect centrist types where " everybody is stupid but me" but he had some good points and some funny moments

He died way too fucking young.

edgy faggot

Literally a commie, conspiracy, whinny nut from the me-generation.

I think he was redpilled enough to see Bernie for the sack of shit he is. He probably would have seen Trump as the same Republican con man that he was always ranting about.

Carlin was pretty detached from politics to the point I don't think he would openly like any of them.

100% agree.

Tryhard faggot

>Carlin was pretty detached from politics to the point I don't think he would openly like any of them.

Yeah, this.

The most BASED and funniest 20 minutes you'll ever hear:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVlkxrNlp10&t

polcucks don't like him because he's been blaspheming their imaginary god. to me he speaks a lot of truth in many of his stand ups.

Pancreatic Cancer @ 33.

Terrible fucking luck.

Did anyone see the threads some guy made a while ago talking about Bill Hicks with quotes from some book? Was interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=xAuWMzuBAI8

Funny guy. Rufus rules. And I also liked when he called Eddie Murphy a nigger

That was a good thread, should be in the archives. I remember the op of those threads posting a link to all the bios he's read.

overrated douche faggot

Lefty shit bag that stopped being funny when he stopped wearing suits.

Glad he's dead.

I would give almost anything to hear HIS rant about SJW's and PC culture.

Pls find...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128627797/#128643741

>Hitler had the right idea he was just an under achiever.
FUCKING LEL

He's a perfect example of liberalism stunting your intellectual progress until you get old and red pilled, then it's too late.
He was the ultimate hippie burnout who finally grew up, 3 yrs before he died.
His best stand up was at the end of his life.
Let this be a lesson
Global Warming = Bullshit
World Peace = Bullshit
Equality = Bullshit
Good Government = Bullshit

"And God dammit we're thinking"
kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=SKftRlzh2RM
Important

My opinion is that he's burning in hell right now and he's wasn't as smart as he thought he was.

Uh, Carlin was preaching this shit well before 2004. Carlin's been "red-pilled", whatever the fuck that means in this context, since the early '90s, and did so on his own by constantly breaking down and mastering language games.

Comedian for neckbeards. He was funny, but really overrated.

If this is true then I can totally achieve CHIM.