These Sup Forums twitter accounts MUST be stopped

These Sup Forums twitter accounts MUST be stopped.

man, who would've thought normies get to ruin everything

"Three can keep a secret if two are dead."
You always lone wolf ops like this. Trust no one but your own botnet. Because fucking blabbermouths.

Is it working? Let's make them alt right rallies instead of free speech top kek

I think that Sup Forums has become too mainstream. I'm not saying we should abandon it completely, but if we want to successfully flim flam the left, we have to find somewhere else to do it because these normie faggots are fucking us over.

But look how many likes and retweets he got, so based xD

if you actually want to do something sekrit
then don't post about it on an open website.
getting mad at faggots for reposting openly available information is just stupid
if you have a good idea keep it private and mention it to like minded people.

the problem currently is finding "like minded" people.

but trying to run any kind of "OPERATION IMMAFAG" from an open website is stupid.

So you're saying that these types of plans should be shared somewhere on the D E E P W E B?

These accounts have proven effective. A lot of the people that see their content do NOT come here. Ann Coulter used to retweet one of those accounts and may have been following it. We've already seen that older women were following them and even supporting Sup Forums IRL. It's good PR for this board and it can help redpill 'normies.'

t. polreport

instead of writing long winded plans on a board crammed full of normies and shills, just fucking do it. more good plans get ruined by blabbing for 200 posts about them

This

pre-anonymoose Sup Forumsitches had a good method, but it's obvious nobody uses it anymore

No, they fucking don't. Imagine the hordes of niggers and retards that can't even focus long enough to read that tweet--this is almost like a secret code. You'll be fine What is the left doing all day? Post online? That's important, too but our goal is to take the movies, radio and TV away from them ideally. Get out there!!!! Don't be scared. Do it as long as you're still over 50% white. You HAVE to defeat the left.

A lot of normie conservatives follow that account and I once saw it calling out Jews for pretending to be white people. It's good for pushing the over to window

*Overton

I hope to god that you are in some kind of deep irony right now, because that has to be one of the most retarded things I've heard in a long time.

Sadly this. Even brainstorming threads get reposted on Twitter or r/the_donald within seconds. Cant do shit when you're surrounded by tattletales.

What if this is just a plan to discourage antifags from showing up to any rallies at all?

>realizing Shareblue and libtards frequent this board
>posting "OPERATION DILDOMYASS" and expecting it to remain a secret
>getting mad and flinging feces like a nigger when "your secret" gets on the Twatterz

Neck yourself.

Or the left will be victorious feeling like they shut them all down.

Agreed. Rules 1&2 must be enforced or Sup Forums is doomed to turn into an edgy Facebook group.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

if you do bother to show up to the rally, make sure you have signs like "Peace, Love, Tolerance. Even for white people" etc. It will be funny to see people with such signs get harassed by the Left just for being tolerant towards white people, and will make the left look bad.

1&2 aren't broken