Mirror Mirror on the Wall who's the Biggest Shill of them All?

By the way Anons:

Faith Goldy's Livestream was Only Live AFTER she found a "safe space" 3 minutes in. That was the transition from replay to LIVE so that the crisis actors could take their places in the vehicles, etc...

Thought you'd like to know she was on the payroll. "Safe Space" = 2 Seconds kek

twitter.com/joniturnerlaw/status/896539533201874946

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=070_1502736696
twitter.com/CNN/status/898555184548151303
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796220/Mystery-deepens-Charlottesville-helicopter-crash.html
twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/897810572451905536
pscp.tv/w/1yNGamRYYAgGj
youtube.com/watch?v=kxpeVIuf4Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=qFR-iHmTWVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you have eyes to 'see' you'll note the anomalies the SS did. Trump knows it's a sham. It will be used as INCREDIBLE LEVERAGE.

"Crisis actors" aren't a real thing you fucking mongoloid. kys, a thread died for this

sage

Be sure to get good pics of this actor

That's why they run ads for them
Poor thing. Go back to bed Hillary

That's one WELL MARKED intersection
2 Stop Signs 2 Yellow Signs

I could go on craigslist right now and write up an ad for crisis actors. Anyone could.

All ezra levants journalists were military intelligence. Of coarse this bitch was present for one pf the most polarizing psyops ever.

>blablabla mental Masturbation

Take Off your tinfoil conspiratard
Sage and hidden

Yea and 9/11 was done by hajis

Super argument
I guess you registered a company for "flash mobs" too for the hell of it

Gtfo Shill

The Magic Shoe

Take two...magic shoe reappears!

WHAT THE FUCK MAGIC SHOW

Robbie Parker...the "Grieving father" with the BEAMING SMILE. That was one amazing kill rate. All dead on scene. Hahahahahaha

Pic: "This way...I ALWAYS travel with a stethoscope in my pocket"!!!

I don't get it.

it's just another view.

But it points to the shadow of a drone and then cuts to the POV of another drone. What is the point it is trying to make? I honestly don't get it.

Too many white hats now. They know killing me exposes the truth just faster than the anticipated timeline. This is much bigger than Charlottesville. That was the Cherry on Top.

Pic: Crumple Zone Reinforcements. Both stopped vehicles were empty

Wait, that's not the dodge, it's a black car, that car plowing through the crowd is a red suv type vehicle. Or has my vision finally gone haywire?

that you can see the drone in the other footage, confirming it is there....

How come there were so many medical staff conveniently in that anti protest crowd? They were in regular clothes but had backpacks with medical supplies and equipment.

You have THE EYE

Car Empty. When Faith found a "safe space" all actors took their places. You don't go into a "safe space" for seconds. That's where it flipped from replay to live. They thought if Right Wing watchers saw it "with their own eyes" they would buy it. Just because you can comment doesn't mean it's TRULY LIVE and you'll note Faith only began responding to comments AFTER they flipped to live. Her camera went skyward as she passed the hit vehicles because the actors needed to get in place. Notice how in a flash different people are in the vestibule she stepped under. Plus the lady with her hand over her mouth changed position and two people not in the frames prior to the transition magically appeared. If youre not still asleep you'll see the skip at 3:06

Actually they are. I have theater nerd friends that used to take crisis acting gigs to pay the bills.

Because it's all staged. Zero EMS arrived. Only one FD transport vehicle & one fire truck to BLOCK THE STREET. 100s of people with cameras and there's like 10 pictures available to the public. Such BS.

We need to make it a crime to participate in a mass deception event. The laws can't keep up with the innovation of these crooks & social engineers.

My dad works at Nintendo and he said you're a faggot.

This was the pinnacle of the Left's desperation. No one believes Trump is a Russian...Let's make him a Nazi! Everyone hates Nazis!!

Someone post the webm of the damaged car driving on the road and police are outright ignoring it when the front is dragging on the road.

I want to thank everyone who protects me. Yesterday was more obvious than most days but the extra measures were understandable. I genuinely appreciate all you do. I try to make keeping me safe as easy as possible but I know it's still costly and people are risking their lives. That is NOT lost on me. I will #NeverForget #JackGetBack ;-k ;-k

m.liveleak.com/view?i=070_1502736696

This works & I made a copy of course. One way to tell a false flag is by the amazing lack of video & pics. Only pre-approved images make the net. This one slipped by. They can't catch them all. He he he

>Durr everything is a false flag when it goes against muh agenda

Sup Forums never fails to be retarded

spoken like a true newtown nigger

Don't forget this "Curiosity"

"Grieving mom" with zero emotion refers to "daughter" as "Mizz Heyer"

There are ZERO PICTURES of Heather Heyer with her mom, dad or grandpa who she supposedly lived with. Only random shots with random people rolled at the "memorial" that we can all pull out our arse to participate in the theatrics. Also note the company she SUPPOSEDLY worked for was on PEPSI Way. Same company using fetuses as flavoring.

Peace is my "agenda"
#KateGate sooooooon

Forgot to Link 1 minute FLUB Video

twitter.com/CNN/status/898555184548151303

Do you actually get a check to do this work or are you actually THAT STUPID? If you're not getting paid you should get a vasectomy

Yours Truly, Mother Nature

How do you feel about grass lawns? You ever done a frankenpatch?

we all know it was a false flag, didn't know how many people actually were shills tho. jesus.

bump

BUMP BUMP BUMP

how do you fucking retards not know that both sides bring medics to every march/rally. jfc stop being such fucking obvious morons about inconsequential shit.

Yes the amount of shills, plants & larpers is amazing. I wish FBI or anot her organization would offer a reward to anyone who reveals the production. Someone who will work 2 hours for 50 bucks and a free lunch would JUMP ON 5k for outing the scam. It would also put these production companies on notice that people participating may be more interested in the reward AFTER the false flag than the meesily money they provide. They'll never know who's just there to SPILL THEIR GUTS afterward.

As far as grass lawns...I like them but now that I had to move for my safety I know better than to be outside for a long period of time making repeated motions (like mowing). My house at the beach had a maintenance free exterior and the "lawn" was rocks. Only had to tend to the little garden out back.

Welcome to the Jungle

well regardless of the angles. this is the fag driving the car.

Lord knows someone would be "trying to shoot a squirrel" and accidentally hit me in the temple on my 5th pass
A

can we get a better pictures of what those tubes are?

He's a good driver, I say promote him.

CAPTCHA reminds me that we should focus on the helicopter they grounded. Those cops were witnesses to the truth.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796220/Mystery-deepens-Charlottesville-helicopter-crash.html

He uses glasses all day. Fields is Nearsighted. His glasses are required for driving. I see a chiseled chin & much more alertness than Fields EVER HAD. He's the paid fall guy.

Honestly, I knew the whole thing was a psyop as soon as I saw the reinforced bumper.

i think this is the overlay

Squeeze bottles for use with or without nozzle. Fake blood.

The wrist band has me more intrigued, senpai.

2 people have them & the production guy is in KHAKIS kek

Surely he's administering FIRST AID from a safe distance

And look at that INJURY....looks like someone stuck gum to her leg. Pathetic attempt to "fool" us. The left has officially lost.

I saw that too. Plus the conveniently placed wire racks for extra crumple zone in the white car. At one point in a video you even see a "red shirt" trying to push down the trunk lid.

spoopy

There's more wristbands. Girl on stretcher has what appears to be yellow caution tape tied to her wrist

>crisis actors
I cannot describe in words quite how much I hate you tin foil hat flat earth lizard people illuminati false flag mouth foaming fuckers.

that was the first car in a three car pileup

>Both stopped vehicles were empty
no they weren't, you haven't even bothered to watch the footage.

hi

but the shadow is moving and the drone isn't...? but still don't see the point

>actors
The only actor is you.

"Look at this. The driver's info (that rammed into the ppl) was on the internet 26 hours before it happened."
from the twitter page

Why are you up with the sun? Won't it burn your skin?

Not all of us are evil.

Some of us have literally gone through hell to try to bring some good to this world.

Is that code for "traitor" within the IC?

I MEAN BEFORE THE ACTORS hopped in post crash you dimwit

Trust me Ive seen every pic and video multiple times and in slow mo

Sauce?

You can't even imagine how hard they tried to stop me. I'm here to bring truth & ultimately peace once enough people see through the lies

>huge yellow stain
lol this guy got hit by a pissbottle and wanted revenge

Hey, so is "up in the sun" means you're calling the black hat IC guys as traitors?

Cause they are. And should be in prison.

Also, it's obvious you're a good goy, so tell me - 9/11 is an inside job, right? Your answer better be yes. Steve Pieczhenik is outing everyone that is going with this Afghanistan shit.

Also, can you finally leak the 9/11 secrets from the FBI video at the Pentagon? It's the only way normies and the world will see that it was all a lie.

forgot pic

is steve part of it this to out trump? hes been talking about a silent coup for months with generals he put in. for a master psyops guy I can't believe he got that emotional during the show. was hard to buy.

he sure got a lot of attention that day. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the folks around him are handlers. Probably so doped up on meds he has no idea whats going on

Q1.. yes and they will be. Some will be cut deals depending on the value of information they can provide on higher ups or other trails yet unexploved. Case by case basis.

Q2: Last night POTUS put everyone on notice that participation in the 9/11 false flag is soon coming back to bite them.

Q3: All videos will be leaked if not disclosed in a timely manner. Everything POTUS has uncovered is being used for leverage. It loses value once released but patience....it will be. Waking up everyone still sleeping is the last step.

Anyone who can't see a plane did NOT go down in PA at this point is an idiot. Same with the Pentagon but PA was laughable. At that time very few pexpletive were awake. Those who were were in on it and for few who realized it within the ranks they had to shut up or meet an unfortunate end. There's too many WITHIN who will no longer stay quiet. The cat cannot be put back in the bag. It's over for global tyranny. The last few attempts to regain control are just death rattles. The head is off the snake. Only the venom needs contained.

who's the fucking mongoloid now... Or do you only believe what BS the MSM pushes down your throat everyday

This one's not real either, huh?

This one can't be real either right?

Potus has to play along otherwise he will get taken out. He is building a buffer zone of white hats. All anti trump groups are infiltrated. No one knows who they are really talking to. Plants are everywhere. Including in the MSM. You'd be shocked who's not actually liberal.

can anyone make anything of that partial license plate on the tundra?

PS. John McCain doesn't have brain cancer

and the wrecked dodge sitting driverless in 5 different locations.

I mean there's some truth to it. Faith Goldy randomly went onto daily stormer pod cast just so randomly and was friendly with them and said she salutes them. I mean why would she go full 88 suddenly. Overloaded on red pill.

White hats respond to all these ads. Every event is infiltrated. The leverage it provides is invaluable. Trust me...the left has lost already. It's the disclosures that must lag behind for strategic purposes as well as to ease the public into the enormity of the deception.

its almost as if he put it back on!!

ok, wtf, so there were multiple cars ramming into the crowd and the crowd didn't disperse?
then the drivers left their cars? how long were the protestors at this particular cross section and why?

I don't know what to believe anymore. You can't even believe your own eyes and ears. It's getting out of control.
God help us...

Her true allegiance was revealed. Faith is a shill. She claims she "accidentally" deleted the periscope tweet. Sure honey... Accidently. And her response was to an account that only existed to ask her "what happened to it"

twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/897810572451905536

Delete your most interesting tweet EVER
Pardon me while I sell ice to eskimos

That shot is from split seconds BEFORE the highly controlled collision

Thanks for the red pills, spookanon.

Anonymous 5 said that McCain is a pedophile and screwed his daughter. Is that true? I know he is a fiction created by the CIA since his Vietnam days.

But his McCain Foundation is also part of PizzaGate/PedoGate and pedophilia and I wouldn't be surprised if he had sex with his daughter, Megan McCain.

Also, how many pedophiles are in government? Is it close to 30-40% like Robert David Steele leaked? They all need to be executed, spookanon. Kids' blood is crying out from the ground.

P.S. Can you leak something earth-shattering here in a few days/weeks? Something that will really wake people up ? Thanks broski.

I know that Trump had a 100 friends murdered on 9/11. He is PUNISHED TRUMP - that is why he ran for office. He will execute every murderer and traitor in the United States. If it leads to civil war, so be it. Justice and Truth is more important than anything on this planet.

Who understands this post?
Help me out?

Here is a good shot of all the cars. I even located Faith in the crowd from her stream

the vid I saw the incident happen first was her feed, tho not live
>faith walks around
>she captures moment car slams into other car and pulls back out from like 10 feet away
>video jumps to a few minutes later it seems
>faith walking again, visibly in shock and still whiping tears away

that's how I remember it
what OP is implying is she is in on a major conspiracy of this whole thing being staged and all you see are actors
>never even heard of this lady before

is there a video of the second car ramming into the first?

Break this down for me, are you suggesting that Faith Goldy intentionally got out of the way/showed a view that didn't include up the street until the car actually came flying in?

I know The Rebel has some Canadian IC and Zionist ties so I've been curious about her since this event, especially considering that she doubled down and went on a show with some stormfags immediately after.

I found the vid
pscp.tv/w/1yNGamRYYAgGj

youtube.com/watch?v=kxpeVIuf4Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=qFR-iHmTWVo

I'm looking at what I can drop today. Hang in there. Don't end the thread. It will all make sense one day. I have used this forum to get info in the right hands without a direct tether....traceable link.

having watched it again I don't see the pause, just her switching cam