Canadians really do hate him don't they?

This is the Speaker of the House. He normally smiles. Quite a lot actually. Does he know something about JT that we don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XhiXSfbMwSc
youtube.com/watch?v=xkSIdKMd9vE
youtube.com/watch?v=SAGWqGwYdXw
youtube.com/watch?v=d1BpNc_d5cU
theunfathomablemindofgod.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/explaining-the-meaning-of-sticking-out-the-tongue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOOK AT THE SYMBOL FOR TRUDEAU'S FOUNDATION

Yes, we absolutely hate Trudeau. He's a Soros puppet.

No.. He knows what we know. Cuckdeau is the illegitimate child of Commie Castro and doing his utmost most best to destroy Canada.

It's not difficult

>tfw we'll be choosing between this faggot and Andrew Sheer in 2019
Least our libertarian party isn't filled with leftist retards.

Despise
And I live in a region that voted all Liberal last time, and they all hate him now too.
Very short honeymoon period.

>>tfw we'll be choosing between this faggot and Andrew Sheer in 2019
We can always vote Scheer and if he cucks replace em without another federal election
That's the beauty of our system

But 10 years under conservative rule!!!

I'm waiting on the LP to get their heads out of their asses and start campaigning before I vote for another protectionist globalist fuckboy.

Sheer's mom is an ashkenazi jew

Try YouTubeing the name 'Candice Bergen' alongside Trudeau, she routinely makes him look like a chump in parliament.

But a lot of Canadians personal feelings about the guy can be found in vids like this

youtu.be/XhiXSfbMwSc

Incompetent drama teacher who spends 95% of his time showing everyone how sensitive and virtuous he is by marching in fag parades and crying over some dumb indians who can't figure out how to not get abducted and raped and murdered by other dumb indians.

God I fucking hate him.

it's always fun and games with these types, right up until they have to merely entertain the possibility that they might be left standing when the music stops, having to explain to the public why they support this shit

I thought it was on his paternal side?
He is 25% right?

this is the best summary of trudeau that I have read

Fuck that clown. Just a dottling, stuttering, mealymouthed slurry cock sucker.

I hope Thustin gets dick cancer

Its funny because with all of the bullshit he has pulled, he STILL has not managed to legalize weed, literally the only reason people voted him in. Canadians will re elect this man

100% spot on

>Canadians will re elect this man
considering his "opposition" is Kasich-tier, he will win by default
might crack 40% if he's lucky

What's trudeau's popularity like with normie canadians? Have they woken up to what a jackass he is or are they still drinking the coolaid?

I would say it's very divided and depends where you live/who you ask, like in the US.

i think scheer is more like little rubio

men: hate him for the most part (except beta orbiters of feminists and vapid whores)
women :" OMG SO DREAMY!!"
we are fucked, as roasties make up half the population

debates were not shown on CBC and the public isn't really aware of just how utterly stupid he is, and how it's not your basic "i disagree, so he's dumb" but "how does this man function in daily life" stupid

the reform party never should have dissolved. the pc's should have been left to wither away

He's playing the smart game in terms of PR. Talk shows, the Junos, Buzzfeed interviews, photobombs, all of this is building currency. For the mainstream this is their diet. They are not drinking the koolaid but the 'cool'aid ... plus he has the added benefit of doing everything opposite to Trump and it's a default for Team Lemming.

if you only knew how bad things really were

everyone should vote for sheer in 2019
it's the first time in canadian history that so many people are mocking a prime minister and memes were already big in harper's days, but justin is such a zoolander that he's taking it to a whole new level of stupidity

youtube.com/watch?v=xkSIdKMd9vE

Treadeu is a traitor piece if shit

Why is Canada such an un ironic meme, like every aspect of that country

thanks for schilling. 5 schekels have been deposited into your bank account

>No terrorist attacks
>isis cuties in the country
>go down town all 10/10 brazillian, european, south american tourists
>no men coming into the country
>awesome weed
>he is kind and funny
>hasn't noticeably fucked us up
>funner country than when Harper was in power

i like him but he has to stop getting stoned at world leader meetings. the time everyone was talking in a group and he was 20 feet away looking at the ocean was fucking hilarious but he has to hide his power level. hopefully will get to smoke with him someday

yes canada is declining, but much slower than most of the western world it seems.

Canada's army couldn't fight a war with itself

like your meme flag faggot?

Rural and Suburban retards (Alberta/Sask/Manitoba) hate him.

High IQ city people (Ontario/B.C/Quebec) love him.

This.

gas yourself Toronto

0 terrorist attacks, really? Forgot about this one hugh. All the guy has done is expand your national debt and gut your military even further

Does not surprise me at all that trudaeu is a child pimp.

Fuck this gay earth

fuck that I'm going NDP

This.
This country is dead. USA plz annex or glass us. One or the other.

The city is only high IQ because many of the intelligent rural folk move to the city for better opportunities. It's not like cities vote 100% liberal.

I wish this forum wasn't anonymous so I could report you to the police.

I don't miss Harper, but Trudeau is an embarrassment

if you want trudeau 2.0

One mentally ill native with a lever action rifle barely counts. As if that guy had even the tiniest thing to do with ISIS

WAAAHHHHH MOMMY I'M TELLING!!! I'M GONNA RUN TO THE STATE
what a gigantic faggot you are

You mean Trudeau 3.0

everyone hates him in quebec city, he's only popular in montreal with the anglos, and it depends. The only reasons he had alot of seats from quebecers is because people wanted harper out no matter what, mulcair had a big chance but he fucked up when he mentioned he was in favor of the niqab if women wanted it. ndp were the supposed left and liberal were supposed to be more right. It's the fucking opposite with trudeau and alot are regreting it

There was only 1 NDPer who could have potentially been /ourguy/ and it was Gary Doer. Which is exactly why Harper gave him a cushy job outside of mainstream politics.

Really?
A mudslime as deputy?
We don't even have them here in France.
I once read that infografic correlating countries mudslime population vs different stage of sharia happening.
You're fucking dead is what it means.

Quebec will always vote liberal because of gibs

I like weedman, he hath brought the gift of weed upon our nation. He's honestly not that bad through. How can you actually hate the guy? He's like your cool friend who everyone likes. Sure, he hasn't brought unparalleled prosperity to Canada, but he hasn't ruined it either. He's basically just keeping the ship straight.

that's a sikh

Lel he's Sikh you dumb frog nigger.

I DO NOT FEAR THE SHEER

If there is a video of him glaring for 5 min straight I'll believe it but journalists love taking the .005 seconds where someone makes a certain "look" and run with it as if it's the mood of the entire session rather than the Speaker passing some gas.

he's sikh (defense minister), but a somali refugee is running our immigration though

Trudeau is a disgusting piece of garbage.

I pray every night that Trump decides to annex Canada and make us great again.

Looks shitskin to me.
Maybe you're safe then.

>ndp
>/ourguy/
pick one

>I'm going to legalize weed July 1st 2018
June 1st 2018:
>Now I know I said weed was to be legal next month but after speaking with my IMAM he has advised me that Muhammed would not approve of the proliferation of this vile intoxicant. Also next year's election is cancelled.

>choose between this faggot and that faggot
kek

Wait what?
Do you even know about Somalia's recent history?
Holly fuck why?

Found the
>HURR TEAM BLUE NO MATTER WHAT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE DONE PLENTY OF THEIR OWN TO FUCK CANADIAN WORKERS OVER
fag.

>the reeeeeeform party of Canada
I miss the old Air Farce

>Holly fuck why?
the first person who puts the libs on the defensive with this very question, will win in a landslide

what I know is I'm completely against privatisation and until a PC keeps that off their platform they're not an option for me.

He has a five face, face.

Trudeau's popularity is still sky high. There is no leader for the other two parties that can challenge him. The next election will be him by majority, the next two unless he sacrifices babies and puppies on a livestream.

I have literally never seen a conservative campaign on privatization. You watch too much CBC apparently.

>Implying his roastie army wouldn't use their roastie mental gymnastics to justify that.
Lurkmore faggot.

>Harper was prime minister when this happened

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

This shit is really that fucking widespread. I think i'm gonna kms. I can't stand this fucking shit anymore.

The Somali is more strict on immigration the Harpers guy. I think Justin Larps as a far left cuck but he's more of a centrist.

Like everywhere he has a lot of supporters and a lot of people who don't. There are a lot more conservative Canadians than people think. the decade before Trudeau was conservative after all.

you're a gigantic faggot so...

the conservative party is run by a bunch of red tory, progressive conservative hacks. i was of legal age to vote about when the canadian alliance became the cpc, and i was never a fan of the PC party. i've never been #teamblue

i hope you die painfully and violently

Make a fertilizer bomb and take Justin with u.

>What's trudeau's popularity like with normie canadians? Have they woken up to what a jackass he is or are they still drinking the coolaid?

Great question. How many Americans are still viciously attacking Trump? Jesus fucking Christ, it's like they're SWIMMING in Koolaid down there.
youtube.com/watch?v=SAGWqGwYdXw

>Do you even know about Somalia's recent history?

We do. Women with multicolored hair don't. They also gave this heartwarming story about him. How he came over here as a refugee when he was a teenager. Then magically learned the english language, and graduated as a lawyer! The running story reeks so fucking bad, it's not even funny.

You rusing cunt.

Trudeau's an idiot, and he's not as popular as the media portrays him to be. That said, he only got 38% of the vote but has a majority government. So as long as that 38% stays he will win again.

His opponent Scheer is kind of a cuck, has said nothing about the open borders crisis going on right now, which disappointed me. Again though, the elections will depend on Quebec and Toronto.

Rural Ontario, the prairies, and Alberta will vote Conservative. Quebec and the suburban Toronto seats are where any changes could happen.

Violent autistic rage. That Somali has two degrees under his belt. What do you got?

also the alliance and stockwell day were never my favourites compared to reform, they were a hell of a lot better than the joe clark gang

Lmao , what, you think it's all a made up ruse?

You must be very young, or very confused.

not being Somali

They don't announce it because it has no political benifit, but the PC party has been a consistent source of proposals and attempts to privatise anything run federally or provincially. Until they explicitly state that's off the table I'm not going to vote for them and just cross my fingers hoping this time will be when they don't try and fuck us over. The shit right now with manitoba healthcare, ontario's hydro one, etc.

Frankly, just not doing it isn't even enough: there should be a concerted effort to move in the opposite direction.

>Degrees have meant anything outside of STEM for two decades now.

Some people still believe this.

Here you go. Watch it - look at his fist, hands and breathing ... youtube.com/watch?v=d1BpNc_d5cU

>privatisation
You know what confusing. The Canadian usage of the word public and private.

Public = owned privately.
Public Companies = Owned by shareholdres

But in canada publicly owned means owned by the government.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Explaining the meaning of sticking out the tongue:
theunfathomablemindofgod.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/explaining-the-meaning-of-sticking-out-the-tongue/

So, no 1st generation immigrants can hold public office? But his son could? Or you just don't like black people

Was his grade adjusted for social upbringing?
Because, you, know, that's how IQ goes.
Which makes them even more pathetic if you remove it.