Religion, what's THE BEST and why?

I'm sick and tired of seeing all this superficial balony.
Lets have a real debate, like old Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=baloney&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCxM24tevVAhUHKlAKHZpcC0kQBQglKAA&biw=1360&bih=612
youtu.be/vITD-3-qCvo
youtube.com/watch?v=52drzclimhc
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The white race needs to start believing in itself first, and create a god for itself only after it's done.

I want to be Christian so bad but I have no way of going to church so it's basically pointless.
I always thought about forming a religion around an already existing deity though

And what it's supposed to look like?

There's no such thing as the "best" religion, only the true religion. The way Sup Forumsacks talk about religion, you'd think they were talking about a product you can buy at a supermarket.

None of them are good, all claim the same thing and cannot prove themselves.

That's because atheists see religion as something people choose to believe for convenience and a lot of Sup Forumsacks are atheists LARPing as theists.

Gnosticism

````````````

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

>choose to believe for convenience
Yeah, it's ridiculous how many people on here "choose" their """religion""" based on what they think would be the best for Whites or the West or whatever.

not pagan larping bullshit, that's for sure.

It must be Christianity since they managed to merge it with Greek philosophy and created what is to become the western world.

>bolony

I refuse to debate with someone who can't even spell bologna.

>all claim the same thing
This is what agnostics actually believe

Some Templars were Gnostics but they worshiped the Demiurge as god.

So that automatically disqualifies them and groups them with the rest of the world religions.

google.de/search?q=baloney&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCxM24tevVAhUHKlAKHZpcC0kQBQglKAA&biw=1360&bih=612

>want to be Christian
you're doing it wrong

What's that?

Christianity is the only good religion because it's the only one thats true. The theology and ethics of Christianity are the most rigorous. The aesthetics are amazing. Also the kikes hate Christianity more than they hate Nazism so that should tell you something.

Talos (pbuh) is the only true god

I will say that Mahayana Buddhism is best, because:

1) it is philosophically the most sound and consistent with modern science (quantum physics) - I mean the ontology of emptiness (which is the same as saying dependent-origination)

2) it's centrist and non-extremist like Christianity; for instance, the Dalai Lama recently claimed Europe has too many Muslims and is taking too many refugees--- he can say this because the Buddhist ethic does not idealize "self-sacrifice" and "loving the enemy" like Christianity - instead it focuses on controlling the mind and compassion

3) it is very old and based on the oldest Aryan religion (Vedic) - but it's philosophically more profound compared to the theistic "Hinduism"

4) Buddhist meditation has been scientifically proven to improve cognitive functions and increase grey matter in the brain + reduce stress, anxiety and increase well-being and peace of mind

5) it does not make you into a hippy... for instance, the Japanese Samurai used Zen Buddhism as a tool to become better warriors. this started when some Samurai attacked a monastery and saw how the monks were totally indifferent to this attack... they didn't even stand up and remained seated in meditation, not about the Samura's sword about to chop off their heads.. the Samurai were impressed with this total command of the spirit over one's emotions

6) the future will be dominated by technology, people will not know what to do as there won't be jobs... AI will take over more and more of human functions, we will be becoming cyborgs - all this will required a DETACHED stance, which only Buddhism can provide.

Probably big, muscular, lots of bright light, maybe a weapon of some sort, and a beard definitely a beard.

heeey anons, whats the best poop to eat?

there is one answer. Stop eating shit.

White people are worthless barbarians without Jesus.

How far away from a church are you? I live 2 hours away and I still go. People used to travel half a day by foot to church. Saturday is your day of rest not Sunday.

The proof is in the pudding.

Fuck off heretic scum. The Council blew you the fuck out.

Christianity (no, catholicism is not christianity)

Thats like asking which animal has the tastiest shit, its up to your opinion and in the end its just shit.

That's right, you don't believe in Truth because you like it, but because believing in lies is destructive.

NONE

>it's a white atheist westerner projects himself on an eastern religion episode

Orthodoxy is the only way.

I second this

If religion is shit then that makes atheism constipation. No wonder you faggots are so bitter and miserable.

Money is G-d now goys. You know who controls that. Rothschilds are G-d now stupid, gullible cattle.

nice reply
thats a lot of gold

Good goyim

Only the best for the house of god.

Gnostic Christianity is the True Christianity.

The Lord of the OT is the Demiurge and his Son is their Messiah.

youtu.be/vITD-3-qCvo

Christianity - Specifically Catholicism

Just watch this, we have Gladiator Saints.

What do the pagans have?

youtube.com/watch?v=52drzclimhc

i like the analogy because it makes clear that atheism is not a religion, but it makes atheism look bad and you cant really shit on atheism (pun intended), many have tried but you just cant do it, sure you can try and many have, you have to try because it attacks your insecurities, the other option would be to accept it but your ego will never let you do that, pity.

Your defending the wrong side.

Those Catholics are friends with the Jews.

They serve Saturn, you know him by the Black Cube.

Catholicism and Orthodoxy have lost their ways due to human perversion and dogma.

Christianity is a middle-Eastern religion.
In fact Buddhism is less "Eastern" than Christianity in its roots.

God doesn't live in the buildings built by human hands.

Too bad Gnosticism by definition required the handing down of secret oral teachings (gnosis) and that by being wiped out the sect became impossible to revive so if you call yourself a Gnostic you're actually violating the Gnostic principle making yourself a double fag.

Saturn is the Chief Archon of the Hebdomad.

The First of the Seven Rulers of the Heavenly Spheres.

Lucky for us the Nag Hammadi was found recently and you can read the text and decide for yourself.

gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

spooky

Wrong, paganism is the best for Whites. And LARPing is what happens when a White worships a Jew, not when he reveres his actual ancestors. It's also cuckery to put a foreign belief system and the foreign people who made it for their own foreign biology before one's own.

Except they didn't. 3 = 1 is not Greek philosophy.

Indeed.

Original Buddhism

But be warned, modern buddhism is corrupted and little is to be found there, buddhism is most famous today for what the Buddha (the awakened) never actually taught and there are doctrines in modern buddhism that actually contradict the original teachings: (uncanonical anatta & sunyata concepts [the buddha only used the word anatta (not-self) to describe 5 aggregates, not the eternal Atman (soul/spirit/true self) which 100% exists - otherwise what is being reborn with each rebirth?] and western buddhism especially is a joke)

The only true canonical Buddhist texts are:

Digha Nikaya
Majjhima Nikaya
Samyutta Nikaya
Anguttara Nikaya
Khuddaka Nikaya
and the Abhidhamma texts

Atheism is a religion in the same way dog shit is a flavor of ice cream. We keep telling you it isn't ice cream but you keep licking.

The Pope covers his pectoral cross when meeting with Orthodox Jews because their religion requires them to spit on the ground whenever they see a cross. They aren't friends. The Pope is just being a bitch.

The Templars would have killed you for heresy.

i agree, atheism is not a religion, but could you ellaborate on atheism being shit or did you just want to prove my point?

atheism is like mgtow, you opt out of the game but that doesn't mean there is no game or that you don't get a boner when you see a pretty lady. sure, you can rationalize all you want and convince yourself that you are happy.

Anything but this. Maybe they should see the state as their god but not this regressive current day version.

That isn't a secret oral teaching.

Nice Semitic writing system you typed that all in you genetic fallacy worshiping idiot.

discordianism because I'm a pope

A White Christian is about as dishonest as can be. Christianity is a Jewish sect. Religion is genetic and that's why Christianity was repeatedly rejected like the incompatible transplant that it is.

Some of the Templars followed Yaldabaoth the blind god, blindly.

He is a Blind Worm.

Religion isn't poop, you are.

Atheism is shit because of the people attracted to it like disgusting flies who love the smell of rot and decay.

You obviously don't go to church.

Main goal of church it's to knock that condescendent attitude out of you.

>Religion is genetic
wew lad, are you one of those cucks who says people are gay from birth too?

Hey, I am this guy:
I would challenge your view that those texts are original.
They were written hundreds of years after the Buddha's passing.
There's no basis to claim those texts are more authoritative than the Mahayana Sutras

Well Ive read it and I am passing its knowledge to you electronically now.

huh I should look into that

i cant choose what i believe, apparently some people can because they believe in a god despite them not having a single reason to do so, its like a reverse super power that they are somehow proud of.

"Worthless barbarians" has no meaning so with Jesus you are an idiot. Not very convincing. The Traditional White Religion is the best for Whites.

The European pagan pantheon is the same gods as Hinduism. If religion is genetic you must be brown.

very nice

so just proving my point then, ok.

Here's a tidbit: Atheism is a religion too. Even has its own God, to whom they pray and seek to acquire power for and draw power from, preaching dogma that it ultimately serves the masses with such fervor that they will as openly as possible oppress those who speak blasphemy. Unfortunately, many Agnostics believe in this same God.

We commonly address this God as The State.

then in terms of spiritual darwinism that makes you a faggot

>this shit

Lol fuck off.

Maybe if you go to a cuck church with a woman pastor and a pride flag instead of a cross you faggot.

The old pantheon of gods are the Archons.

Saturn is Cronus or Anu

Jupiter is Zeus or Enlil

Neptune is Poseidon or Enki.

No state is a worthy god. For the state does not generate rights, but serves instead to facilitate man in the violation of the rights of his fellows. Worse, states are slothful!

Yeah because eating shit is the same as crapping it

The Gnostics never wrote down their central teachings. You have no master to pass them down to you. Your religion is dead and so is your soul.

Your "traditional religion" required you to bury living virgins with dead old men and to sell your wife's pussy to strangers at the temple to raise money to buy animals to sacrifice. Your worship literal cuckholdry.

then in terms of basic understanding of reason and science that makes you an idiot.

>makes accusation of fallacy while making a fallacious argument
>for bonus points calls someone an idiot all in the same comment

This is why you never go for Christcuck.

The Traditional White Religion of your White ancestors is the best religion for Whites. Never betray your ancestors. When you betray the very blood in your veins you bring shame on all of your race.

There is no "best". Christ is God, all other faiths are simply wrong.

Archons like the pagan gods don't exist.

If you go long enough without shitting you start to vomit up shit like atheists do now. Google "fecal vomiting."

The state is a necessary arbiter to ensure people have fair chances in life and keeps community ordered. People alone can't be trusted to cooperate peacefully so there needs to be an overseer in the form of a state.

Cube is just an ancient metaphor for the material world, retard.

I linked you a vast amount of Gnostic texts. The Nag Hammadi is a collection of their writings.

Your information is outdated.

I'm one of those people who recognize that one's parents tend to look and behave in simple ways to one self. So I'm not a race denier.

The best religion for White is the Traditional White Religion of our pre-Christian ancestors.

What fascinates me about religion is that people sell their souls so cheaply. For one dream and no continuing presence, they decide they are driven. For single moments of salvation, and never any certain miracles.
If I were an omnipotent entity, I'd be disappointed in how little humans expect of omnipotence.

1st statement is solid. 2nd statement, not so much. No, user. Jesus Christ is not the son of the demiurge. Jesus Christ is Son of God the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth. Jesus Christ is the Word. The demiurge tempts Jesus on the mountain, offering him the whole world and everything that he can see if he will bow down to him and Jesus Christ refused. I am not sure what the true name of God is, but as Christ said, the only way to the Father is through me. The golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Being baptized in the Holy Spirit through accepting Jesus Christ into your heart and soul.
I cannot blame you too much for your statements though and I do not condemn you for it. They left out important books from the bible, such as the apocrypha, so it is not too far of a stretch to say they likely "stacked the books" in a way so the reference for information would lead people to believe that which you stated.

Your ancestors going back 10 generations were Christian you race traitoring Anglo faggot.

Stop typing in a script derived from Semitic Phoanecian. Start typing in runes or some shit.

Can you be trusted to cooperate peacefully with people in your own life? Do you go around attacking and defrauding people? If so, kill yourself, for you are the state embodied in flesh!

This religion of a State is an outgrowth of Christianity though. Paul wrote the government and its rules are God's presence in the world.

Those texts do not represent the secret oral teachings which were never writing down and which represented the gnosis. Your information is false.

Your pre-Christian ancestors worshiped the same gods as the Hindus.

Alevi are the best
t. Alevi

Are you trying to outdo yourself with even stupider comments?

Hinduism is related the Indo-European migration but those relatives mixed with population their hand have their own history separate from us, Just like Negros. Negros are related to us but they are no longer us. You are really presenting a level of stupidity rarely seen,

>No, user. Jesus Christ is not the son of the demiurge

You misread me and misinterpreted my meaning.

I dont think that Jesus Christ is the son of the Demiurge. I think Yahshua is.

Let me explain a bit.

If you as a Jew they will openly tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah. They say they are waiting for another. They call him their Savior. Yahshua.

Yahshua means Yah is Savior. Yah is short for Yahweh and he is the Son of the Demiurge.

Yahweh is linked with Jupiter and is Zeus

The Son of the Demiurge is Yahweh. He is their Messiah.

Jesus is the Son of the Father of the Universe. I see that you have good intentions and you are being misled by these people who follow the wrong god.

Paul was crucified for refusing to offer sacrifices to the Emperor. So much for your line of bullshit.