Poland’s Jews Call for Government Condemnation of “Rise in Anti-semitic Attitudes”

>Leaders of Poland’s Jewish community have written an open letter the backbench MP who leads the country’s governing Law and Justice (PiS) party, calling for his condemnation of what they describe as a “rise in anti-semitic attitudes” accompanied by “aggressive hate speech” and “violent behaviour”.

>Signed by Anna Chipczyńska, president of the board of the Jewish Community of Warsaw, and Lesław Piszewski, president of the Union of Jewish Communities in Poland, the letter asks PiS chairman Jarosław Kaczyński for his support and understanding in the face of increasingly public displays of anti-Jewish feeling.

>Last year, Piotr Rybak made headlines worldwide after being convicted of setting fire to an effigy dressed in Hasidic Jewish costume (pictured), during an anti-immigration demonstration in Wrocław organised by the extreme right wing National Radical Camp (ONR). While the letter does not refer specifically to this incident, it does call attention to several other more recent issues.

inside-poland.com/t/polands-jews-call-for-government-condemnation-of-rise-in-anti-semitic-attitudes/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z08oo4UC1hk
youtube.com/watch?v=QDDwuekdlzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas the Kikes

Race War Now

They will probably succeed since our government is really eager at sucking off kikes.

I remember.

Gas the kikes.

bumping

kek we've had some guy getting in trouble for mentioning Kalergi

We have Korwin that mentions this all the time

>>Last year, Piotr Rybak made headlines worldwide after being convicted of setting fire to an effigy dressed in Hasidic Jewish costume (pictured),
Which was supposed to symbolize George Soros.
Sadly this.
Yeah, mentioning truth and simple facts is now considered as post thought crimes in politically correct Europe.
>GIB PROOFS THAT HITLER KNEW, SHOW ME THE DOCUMENTS WHERE HITLER SIGNED THE HOLOCAUST
Top kek ;) Korwin is above most peoples intellectual levels and is trolling pretty hard.

>burning a teddy bear

Wew watch out looks like we got a badass over here

Frankly, this effigy does not remind me of Soros at all

Gas the kikes

Hot fuck, that's savage

>could avoid prison
>could
How does it feel to live in a country with no freedom?

>Remember goyim... we control everything including your attitudes.

Korwin is love! Korwin is life!

youtube.com/watch?v=z08oo4UC1hk

I got reported for writing on kikebook "to accepter 6 million refugees and place them in Auschwitz, right after shower-renovation", had to walk my ass to the police station, talked a little bit and that's it, no fine, no charges. It is not that bad. In Germany or UK I would end up in prison for this, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDDwuekdlzY

accept*

That picture doesn't do him justice.