Uh oh

Uh oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/21/trumps-america-first-base-unhappy-with-flip-flop-afghanistan-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's the link.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/21/trumps-america-first-base-unhappy-with-flip-flop-afghanistan-speech/

Maybe firing Bannon was a mistake.

it's true
I voted trump and am unhappy with this move

still better than the hillary timeline though so fuck it

"I am a nationalist and a globalist"

(((Shaw)))

Should the US just bail out of Afghanistan, though?

>still better than the hillary timeline

This.

I mean, with Hillary
>Obamacare would still be in place
>relations with Russia would be at an all-time low
>missiles would have been dropped on Syria and
>the Afghanistan war would have been prolonged and intensified

We really dodged a bullet there. Whew!

Annex the country or leave you jew-controlled orange fuck

I don't give a single fuck about foreign policy

>I'm retarded

hey hey, someones got to protect the opium

with hillary anything she said would become the "unquestionably true" word of the US mainstream media
I like the press being unfriendly with a politician better than them kissing ass

le flipp flopp xd

This.

Having the support of the mainstream MSM media is so much worse than clinging on to Obamacare, ruining relations with Russia, bombing Syria and expanding your foreign wars.

Whew!

A kraut acting like he knows US politics is laughable. Please STFU and continue to welcome all those 'refugees'

>kikebart

Fake News. I trust Trump only. Bannon was a lefty shill

nothing is better than libshit salt, nothing.

whew indeed lad..whew in.deed

all bad but I think Hillary would have done the exact same thing in all those areas

at least when trump fucks up people aren't scared to point it out

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

fuck that. Kikebart is a joke. I think Trump probably made the righ decision.

Suck my dick faggot go worship sandniggers if you care about them so much.

It's a disappointment, but doesn't outweigh the good he has done and set in place. Plus, it isn't Hillary.

Muh.... Muh liberal tears! Hillary lost!!!

No, with Hillary we would have:
>Joined the Paris climate accord
>Another libshit supreme court judge
>Millions of illegals getting amnesty
>and the continued erosion of the second amendment

Trump's an Israeli stooge but he's better than Hillary.

Yes.
Islamic shitholes are unsalvagable.

RT is literal meme news

They have segments dedicated to memes. Sadly all they do is repeat the same 30mins programming all week.

>at least when trump fucks up people aren't scared to point it out
This is a continuation of the same line of sarcasm right?

There is a huge mess in the middle east mostly started by Bush.
Obama pulled out of Iraq and created a huge vacuum.
Trump realizes the mistake and solidifies the US presence in Afghanistan so we dont get the same thing all over again.

Dont get me wrong i would like it if we could just pull our hands of the entire middle east region but not if it creates ISIS 2.0

Don't forget
>SC rules hate speech is not protected by 1st amendment

>thinks we have to agree with everything a president does in order to support him
I wish we could just pull out but I don't have all the info he has. Also, sometimes you need to change your strategy. Give the guy some fucking deference and see how it plays out.

You do know after decades of war the indigenous people wish nothing but death to America right?

Doubling down is not going to change that mindset.

>implying the media supports Trump
you guys need to at least be coherent with the trolling. It's getting pretty bad.

>dnc hack survivor
roflmfao

it would be more sarcastic if our media hadn't fought to the death to promote three separate cover stories as unquestionable fact when Hill had pneumonia on the campaign trail

>it's alergies goy how dare yopu question it

>it's just a cold goyim she'll be fine

>she just got overheated in the park goy no need to worry about that vid of the candidate being drug away into a van

imagine the shilling when she tried to actually make policy

a lousy leader held well accountable is better than an OK leader with no restraints

Doesn't matter. We created a power vacuum when we pulled out last time and that led to ISIS.

It is time for America to be accountable to its actions and finish what it started. No more pussy footing trying to make everyone happy.

Yeah!
WE'RE unhappy! All US republicans that voted for Trump are unhappy! WE are SO UNHAPPY!

So because of what happened in Iraq and Libya, now it's not enough to overthrow the governments those people established, but we need to permanently occupy those countries too?

sounds a bit like imperialism to me bud

It's the complete opposite of what Trump campaigned for. A proportion of those who sided with Republicans (eg libertarians) wanted complete withdrawal, a return to isolationism. GOP could not have won with just traditional republicans alone.

>It is time for America to be accountable to its actions and finish what it started.

Impossible. Troops are now at 8,400. They were over 100,000 (+ contractors) for a few years over Obama. Nothing happened, nobody won anything. Now we're going to win the war because Trump adds 4,000 to 8,000 troops, just because it's Trump & Mattis in charge? Get real dude, they just massively pissed off Pakistan and China who will make sure no progress is made in Afghanistan.

Maybe Bannon knew he was going to be fired, and that is why he gave that interview to that leftie publication that reportedly got him fired (the one where he says the north korea situation is militarily unsolvable and therfore implying that Trumps rhetoric was just a tough guy act

>tpp is good, goy

Reported by whom? Bannon was already halfway out the door at that point and starting the rounds in the press for his exit from the WH.

>tfw Bannon vindicated me and BTFO all the retarded am*ricans I had been arguing with during the NK "crisis"
I wish am*rican posters were required to pass an IQ test before posting on here.

One great thing done on day one. Nothing since

Lots of butt hurt babies and shills in this thread. When you get behind that desk, you learn that leaving Afghanistan in less than 3 months would create isis 2.0. I fully support MY President. Don't fucking start with this opinion bullshit, he gets elected and that's it. No one you fucking pick will bend over and let you fuck them in the ass for 4 years. Cunts.

>base
I didn't know 60 of the 62 million people who voted for both Trump and Romney were so much against war.

Yea, no, it's highly unlikely that the media turned over a new leaf over night. The odds are this is more lies.
Neither my wife, my in-laws, nor myself have budged an inch in our support for our President.
He inherited Afghanistan; it has to be dealt with somehow.

Too bad the shills stole your voice from you. As a Trump supporting user you understand full well why nobody believes you. Maybe you can use your ligitimate ire to fight Shillblue and the /leftypol/ shills and their campaign of manufactured consent since you can't use it to criticize the President.

this post is completely out of place

>Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
this is probably the shittiest slogan or soundbite Stormfront came up with

Jesus christ dude, stop posting this in every thread

It wasn't nigger, Trump explicitly said in 2015 that they can't just leave.

Breitbart = KIKEBART

FUCK BANNON

FUCK BREITBART

FUCK ISRAEL

The situation is only unsolvable militarily if you care about the lives of Koreans.

Really makes me think.

But guys Trump is going to KILL TERRORISTS??? How can you be mad??? he's BASED

>Trump realizes the mistake and solidifies the US presence in Afghanistan so we dont get the same thing all over again.

Who gives a fuck? Let it burn you stupid neocon shill. It was a waste of energy, time, money, and manpower.

1. the IS has a branch in Afgh called ISIL-KP for Khorasan Province
2. the U.S. leaving would create a vacuum that would be filled by China at least in the east of the country due to the facts that
a) China shares a border with Afgh
b) China has the Uyghur/Turkestan Separatist Jihad issue to deal with
c) the above are supported by ISK and the Talibans
d) China already conducts police operation in the Afgh far east that the Afgh government conceals from the U.S.
3. the CIA needs the poppy fields to fuel its black ops

The knot of current American foreign policies should be based on a single question: How can it be linked to China ?

>I-if w-we leave s-someone e-else will t-take it from us!

The whole basis of your shitty neocon warmongering argument

>trump is still /ourguy/
>don't let his words deeds policies or behavior deceive you

If you support the president when he stabs you in the back, maybe you're the shill

>Breitbat went full nevetrump when bannon got booted

my fucking sides

get the fuck out of here. you think we don't already know this shit?

>Trump explicitly said in 2015 that they can't just leave.

except they can do exactly that

Pakistan already has radical Islamic factions, terrorists, Taliban, ISIS, nuclear weapons, ICBMs and much more inside it. In addition to that, Pakistan is actively trying to build nuclear submarines. What are they worried about, another Pakistan? Why worry when there already is one?

Neocons' excuse - can't let them terrorists have it - is a completely bullshit excuse, similar to the Iraq WMDs narrative.

>3. the CIA needs the poppy fields to fuel its black ops
I think this is 50% of the reason why, the other 50% being they don't want China/India/Russia to have the minerals and metals in the Afghan mountains.

>Trump went full of neocon warmongerer when Bannon got the boot

huh...really makes you think

Endless war? I thought Hillary lost...

he found out new information he can't share and has decided to stay that's literally the only explanation and you fudders are acting like he was just playing politics during the campaign the guy honestly just wants life to be better for us why else give up a life of luxury? the shills say he was always playing against us but what couldn't he gain from being president he couldn't do with a few billion dollars

I think it's about time we purge the real shills and cancer on this board. We aren't able to have any fucking meaningful discussion or criticism of any potential fuck up Trump may cause on this board anymore. Without The_Donald autistically screeching about shills.

I don't support it, it's just a fact that the U.S. is conducting a form of encirclement policy around China, like they did with the USSR under Nixxon when he signed a secret deal with the Chinese where NATO would support China in the case of an USSR invasion by opening a western front and China would open an eastern front if the USSR were to invade NATO countries.

Now the U.S. are encircling China and trying to negotiate a "mutual defense agreement" with Russia against China.

>I don't support it

good

thanks obama

why do you artistically screech at facts ?

Make the mods enforce global rules. Half of /ptg/ is bots.

>entire speech is about how america wont waste money and how the Afghan people need to carry their weight
>DURR NOT AMERICA FIRST

>fight Shillblue and the /leftypol/ shills and their campaign of manufactured consent
that's why I'm still here

and trump changed rules of engagement cutting out a ton of bureaucratic bullshit

even if half are bots that means half aren't

I support trump but I'm for keeping that circlejerk in containment

>empty lying rhetoric
>oh, yes, feed me more bullshit

kind of screwed up with the safe haven one
>Obama failed to stop it
>Trump admits this by saying resurgence of what wasn't supposed to be in the first place
b-b-but they used the same word

>dude
> doesn't recognize Facebook tier copy pasta
I want sharia blue to leave

Wrong

The problem will keep coming back unless the bots are dealt with.

Media trying to spin a cleanup before leave as a defeat.

Dont people realize us is already there on the ground?

won't the bot's just spread out from the failed containment zone and infect other threads just like the actual users though?

getting rid of bots would be great but until we can keeping them wrangled in the PTG pen is probably good

I haven't said one positive or hopeful thing about Trump anywhere online since his Afghanistan announcement.

Wtf I love Trump now!

Every time I'm starting to think maybe Trump isn't THAT bad, he does some shit like this.

This basically confirms him as military industrial complex puppet. Killary was right on that one.

So it will be Afghans who will pay salary and provide everything for US troops? Are you retarded?

Every president candidate is a gamble, even the winner.

JOBS!

I like what he does more than i dislike what he does. Good enough for me.

same basically
he's about a 7/10 vs my hopes but that's still a higher rating than I've given any politician in a long time

It is like all these shitposters are following the same script and spewing the same talking points in every thread
And they all have meme flags
and they are all LARPing as Nazis
It is almost as if /leftypol/,antifa, and shareblue were posting here or something

I'm disappointed. Not going to dump Trump over it, but it's a setback for sure.

why not bring all the boys back home and replace each one with a drone?

>Dont people realize us is already there on the ground?
Yes, and we never should have been there at all. The only correct option is to completely exit immediately not "we're going to just keep it going but it'll end eventually". How long will it be? Another ten years? There are no goals, no objectives, there is intentionally no win condition so that it can drag on as long as they want it to.
>he's going back on everything he said
>but that's just s minor setback
Fuck you kind of people.

Trump is not an idiot, he fooled half the country. He did turn his back and go full neocon. His entire cabinet would do just fine in a Hillary administration.

Calm your ass down, niggerfaggot.

what le fug :DDD le GOD-EMPEROR awooovement! Onwards my magapedes >:)

this is an endless jew war. looks like the patriots in Afghanistan will not submit to jewry. you know we are being lied to when both wings of the vulture agree, rnc-dnc 2 wings of the same vulture