Be honest, Sup Forums. Are you scared of black people?

Be honest, Sup Forums. Are you scared of black people?

Why would I be?

Why we would be scared of them?

no, but they're scared of me.

Black people are impulsive pack animals with a propensity for violence, its like asking if one is scared of coyotes. Take proper precautions

WE

>nigger detected

In large numbers

Not even in the slightest.
Niggers are afraid of me.

>are you scared of mindless animals that would kill you for no reason?

In the same way I'm afraid of an infant with a handgun.

I fear anybody in a group:
>communists
>fascists
>niggers
>white women

Thank Allah I'm armed and trained.

They amuse me. Why should I be scared?

Even if I'm black why would I be scared of blacks???

I find them strange but elusive. For some reason they do not seem to want to spend time in my company. No matter how I invite them to spend time with me they never come.

Thus is the life of a senior case officer at the child support agency.

Seeing that they commit over 50% of homicides despite being 13% of population apprehension around Negros is justified.

You should be...

No. There again, I live in the middle of a cornfield and the few black families that live around here are all domesticated. All of the crime in my town is committed by white and Mexican methheads and heroin addicts.

This.

I'm not scared of individuals, or even "scared" in the literal sense of them as a group.

I'm concerned over their culture and it's explicit anti-white message, glorification of violence and crime, and abrogation of personal responsibility, and the effect that such subculture has on the rest of society.

not individually

There are two kinds of people who hate black people.

Those who hate them because they've never had to interact with them, and those who have.

I fall into the latter.

>**THEN again...

I can't type because I drank a bunch of the fermented Jew.

this. I was robbed by a group consisting of 2 niggers ,3 white chavs and 2 bystanding fat bitches,while walking alone at night.

self defense weapon carrying laws are a fucking meme in most of the EU.
Carrying simple stuff like an expandable baton,taser or pepper spray is illegal and seen as instrument of offense and never defense.

you are basicly told to bend down and take it up the ass.
started going to the gym at least

No, I have 147gr +P ammo loaded in 4 18-rounders as soon as I leave my dwelling.

I'm wary of niggers

Can't dodge

naah

nah, I don't even want them out of my country or to be resegregated, I just want our two peoples to be able to communicate freely again.
When a nigger calls you a racist, everyone should laugh at the nigger.

He was just trying to impregnate that sports car. My nigga!

Im more concerned that they shank me by surprise to rob me or just because. Never relax

Was this in Portugal or the UK? Thinking UK.

I'm fucking with you, I'm a nigger too lol

This

The only niggers here are muslim, and from what I've learned by observing them, they eat nothing but overspiced food, drink nothing but over sugarfied syrup beverages and are entirely nocturnal.

It boggles my mind how people who post anime pictures
legitimately think they're appearing tough on an already beta board.
It's posts like these that make me wish I could put these people
in certain situations just to see their message get completely
disproven.

That just proves how stupid niggers are. :^)

Not afraid of anyone, concerned however about the undereducated and pseudo-intellects.

Pseudo-intellects will continue to push bullshit SWJ arguments and tell the undereducated if they/someone else doesn't agree with what they are saying they are a problem for society.

Absolutely. I carry daily and I'm still scared of blacks.

Only children and idiots wouldn't be. They are statistically more violent and aren't exactly going to give you a fair chance to defend yourself.

White niggers on this board LARP like some nigger is gonna challenges them to fisticuffs on the 'morrow. Wrong. They will try to sucker punch you before you know they exist.

Never. Relax.

I'm weary of them because of how unpredictable they can be, and their lack of respect for law and order.

Scared? No

Wise words. Also all and I mean ALL cuck-posters are either young, dumb or baiting. As any group of people moving in groups, famous for attacking without provocation and not stopping when their target is down - is a threat. Now if you call taking precautions "fear" or "wisdom" is up to your IQ I guess.

yup

>weary
>wary

i'd know if i ever see one

Around blacks, never relax

No, but I avoid them because they are either trash or related to trash or friends of trash.

I also avoid poorfag people of all sorts because they are toxic losers.

If it's true, whasup brother?

> people keep using the badly colored version

look at the the hand that holds classes

Very good way to put this. It's hilarious that people who probably haven't been outside in a month are ITT saying "lol niggers fear ME"

Lurk more faggots, it's not even clear niggers are capable of future-projected fear, only known that they can be scared in the current moment by shit as simple as movies.

Yes desu unless they look noticeably civilized. If they weren't criminals by fact maybe it would be otherwise.

very true.Also,the bluepilled bbc loving faggots probably never had to deal with niggers.I know of many.
My cousin listens to trash rap music and is very much into the(((culture))).Loves black girls as a byproduct of such indoctrination. Funny thing is he lives in a very small city(population of 9k) where there are no niggers.Overall there are very very few niggers in the northern region.I live in a big city and I've had(and seen) altercations with niggers,which led me to put them all in the same box and accept the "around blacks never relax" mentality.
But my cousin,as well as other people accept the #notall mentality,because they have never had to deal with niggers. such people will only understand when they go through it

/reddit/

Probably portugal. By law you cant carry anything for self defense. You can apply for a gun licence , but only .32, .25 acp and .25 auto (and never semiautomatics) and even then they (the police, the ones responsible for issueing licences) refuse up to 95% of the requests.
Even if the dude used something like sticking a key in the eye of one of his attackers he would be the one in trouble

Portugal. I used the word "chav" because people here are familiarized with the term.
we call them "gunas" or " mitras".They are pretty much the same as chavs.

As a female, yes.

scared and wary are not the same thing

traps are gay

plz bost ur esdonian busi :DD

No, I have a CCW.

the autistic ones very much so

Black people don't scare m-

>A canoe was wrecked near Natawar, and many of the occupants succeeded in swimming ashore. They were taken by the Natawar people and ovens were at once prepared in which to roast them. The poor wretches were bound ready for the ovens and their enemies were waiting anxiously to devour them. They did not club them, lest any of their blood should be lost. Some, however could not wait until the ovens were sufficiently heated, but pulled the ears off the wretched creatures and ate them raw. When the ovens were ready, they cut their victims up very carefully, placing dishes under every part to catch the blood. If a drop fell, they licked it up off the ground with the greatest greediness. While the poor wretches were being cut in pieces, they pleaded hard for life; but all was of no avail: all were devoured. (Rev. John Watsford, Ono, Fiji, November 6, 1846.)

Shut up, cuck

Kill yourself

aight confirmed chick

This...its pretty fukken sad when a leaf can point out wisdom. You beta tough guys better take heed. Good Job Leaf, we're gonna hang you last on the day of the rake

i'm scared of all people.....

>implying they are people

They have no impulse control

>Imma just fake a k.o for the free handy

This desu. Though as a bong this is how I feel about muzzies. Niggers are pretty based here

Yes. They are myopic so my options are get robbed/stabbed or go to jail for defending myself.

>Falling for le based black guy meme

No. I live in an all white neighborhood with several guns, and all my neighbors have guns.

At least round my way there are. I've heard in London its different. Much different to U.S nogs anyways

yes. they are unpredictably violent with no notion of the consequence of their actions, like wild animals.

t. lived in black hoods for years

My upstairs nigger neighbor was blasting music late at night so i went up to tell him to shut it off and he just yelled threats at me while literally hiding behind two fat sheboons and also hiding from my line of sight.

He turned it off. Niggers are afraid of me, I guess

>t. reddit

I love this webm. That nignog will probably never do that jig anymore cause looking in the mirror at his broken nose and possible lack of a few teeth will remind him of his stupidity

Underrated.

Probably a similar situation to here then. A few black dudes come to small predominantly white towns and all the white chavs start larping as them.

not scared, but wary. I grew up in a suburb that was turning into a ghetto as white flight occurred and blacks moved in. I've had so many niggers jump me from behind for no reason (read: because they hate white people) that whenever I see a black guy or a group of black guys, I act the way I would around a wild animal. same with black women, actually; they're even more volatile than the men.

not scared, though. black people talk big and try to act tough mostly to disguise the fact that they're scared of everything around them. they're scared of whites, scared of the police, etc. the thug pretensions are a mask to hide it.

I see "the British Negro is superior" claim parroted frequently by you limp cucks. Open wide.

I live in rural Oregon ya don't even see a black out here unless you are driving on the freeway.

no, have always hated them. id always shoulder block through a crowd of em back in high school. they drop their shit and call me an asshole. all mexicans here hate them and make fun of their hair and lips. almost got arrested for throwing a textbook at a niggers head. i think the whole world can agree on genociding them on the side and simply pretending they never existed in the first place. then we go back to cucking and jewing each other

All nogs are animals at heart even if some seem civilized

/thread

I'm afraid of black people because of the media, government and judiciary.
Because of these three things black people can do whatever they want and I can not even fight back.

In a normal environment I would not be afraid.