How many here unironically believe in the jewish conspiracy?

How many here unironically believe in the jewish conspiracy?

fuck kikes. everyone does.

I do

I doubt you fucked anything with a pulse Goy

Tell your whores to stop fucking niggers moshe

this 9/11

trump is going to show the world jews did 9/11

It's a small number of wealthy turbo-Jews who hide from criticism behind muh holocaust, not the fault of the general Jewish population.

I do. It's obvious that there is an attempt to massively remove the West from its traditional base through media manipulation and turn wealthy western countries into nigger soup, and the Jews are the ones in positions of power and with clear motivation.

My Canadian Girls are free to choose their client.

this

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. but I do think there is definitely conclusion in the USA government and probably other governments.

I don't believe all jews are bad, but I do believe that a large portion are incapable of working for a living.
I also believe (because it's fucking obvious) that the Rothschilds, Soros, and their kike minions that work for the media and government are pushing an agenda to dumb down, misdirect and incite infighting between and control the populace, so that they are not outed and overthrown.
I also believe it is the same in every country that has a rothschild owned central bank and that usury (which has been a staple for these non-working jews) should be punishable by death and the fractional banking system should be destroyed forever.

that depends on what you mean by "conspiracy".

>there is an explicit agreement between all Jews, or between a secret cabal of elite Jews who associate with each other based upon their Jewishness, to subvert Western culture. Jews are actually a secret cult worshipping the devil... or Moloch or something.
no

>there are various hereditary, social and cultural factors which lead Jews to attempt to subvert their host culture and a hugely disproportionate amount of attempts to subvert Western culture are undertaken by Jews. it's kind of a dirty little unspoken truth
true! read Culture of Critique. whether or not you think that's a bad thing depends on whether or not you think western civ ought to be subverted.

>Jews skew upwards on the graphs of income, power, influence.
yes, and that may be true even if you correct for disproportionately high IQ among Ashkenazim. I'm actually not sure on that. I wouldn't really call it a "conspiracy" either way, though, more like nepotism maybe.

>the United States government and the rest of its appended national security apparatus has been effectively occupied and colonized by the Israel lobby for the last sixty years

true true true true true. this is the real bullshit right here, and it's also why there's so much bullshit over the Holocaust (justification for Israel's existence.) this is a definite conspiracy and God I wish it would end.

Pretty much this.

The Jewish conspiracy is a misdirection technique used by bankers, billionaires and corporate overlords, to let you focus on what they are (mostly jew) rather than on what they do (destroy western civilization).

If you attack them because they are very powerful people with a shady agenda, people might actually start to listen.
If you attack them because "jews are evil and we must gas them", you end up looking like an idiot and they get a free pass on anything they do because muh anti-semitism and muh 6 gorillion.

There is no real conspiracy, atleast with ALL jews. Lots of them conspire together though. Their entire religion tells them they are the chosen ones and anyone who is not is a slave goy. Think of what that will do to a persons confidence especially with dealing with the so called lesser thans. Who cares if you steal, rape pillage or murder those that are deemed beneath you. Would have made life alot easier if I was comfortable pretending 90% of humanity was subhuman since birth like heebs.

I know of the jewish conspiracy. You believe in reptilians, hollow earth, god and maybe even dumb shit like the equality of all races. But the jewish conspiracy is conclusively demonstrable.

So much so in fact that after becoming redpilled I cannot respect or take normal people seriously anymore. Nothing they say has any merit because they have no grasp of the reality of the world. None of their thoughts and phrases are their own and they are completely oblivious to it. It disgusts me.

Antifa needs an Anti Jew version of itself. They need a white supremacist faction. They need to be destroyed and this will work

DA JEWS ARE HOLDING THE WHITE MAN DOWN, WE WERE SCIENTISTS AND SHIT

>The Jewish conspiracy is a misdirection technique used by [conspiring Jews]
I cannot take a single fucking post here seriously anymore

Can deny this.

Just a coincidence, goyim.

>the jewish conspiracy
an evolutionary strategy is not a conspiracy
it doesn't even need most jews to be self-aware about it

CAN'T

All of "us"
Kikes are universally dispised

well I am in fact a Jew so no. not unless everybody else is in on it but me

oh hey it's that misdirection in action

We can use antisemitism as a way to beat leftist anti white rhetoric. I have come full circle. JQ is the AR Achilles heel, and they know that tbqh

i was i was a reptilian jew. that'd be cool af :'(

There are currently approx 20 million jews worldwide.
Do you seriously belive that all of them are bankers, billionaires, corporate leaders, or working in the media, or lobbying in politics, or actively contributing to the destruction of western society? Do they all belong to the same organized clique of individuals?

The jewish conspiracy was definitely not made up by kikes kek.
It was made up by observation by people like us throughout history that had seen the kikes trying to gain wealth and power through any means (no matter how horrible, and how much pain and suffering it wrecked upon the christians) and use that power to make themselves rulers.
It was also because these people have always used child sacrifice as a way of binding eachother to secrecy, and because of occult beliefs.

This is because of the teachings of the talmud, that the goyim are not human, but animals, and anything you do to them is kosher because they are not gods chosen.

It is like muslims and terrorism, it is taught in their holy books but only a few actually use it because the rest are too sane and moral to do so.

I would be for expelling all jews and muslims for this very reason (sorry kikes and slimes but I can't trust you not to follow your religion properly)
Despite most of them being innocent, it is likely that even with all the evil ones gone the few that follow the books full will still crop up again.

When a religion teaches treating others as animals or idiots that should be killed, enslaved and used it cannot be allowed to exist in civilized society.

>Jews are plotting to make you believe they aren't plotting
>Exposing their plotting is an attempt to make you believe they aren't plotting
This is a self reinforcing delusion. You understand that right?

I'm sure his hand has a pulse

Holy shit, This. This should be mandatory reading for the entire board

You fail to see the point entirely.
Exposing them as Jews brands you with the stigma of antisemitism. They win.
Exposing them as men, denies them them such line of defense. They can no longer use their ethnicity as a shield.

There are oligarchs of Jewish descent who openly admit to having unpleasant plans for us, yes.

Now, when it comes to lower-ranking Jews(Tim Wise, Barbara Spectre, et al), they're just lashing out at society out of jealousy/boredom. Jewish neuroticism is a very real thing, after all. If everyone rose up against them and Nigeria was the only country that gave them sanctuary, you can bet that within a couple decades they'd be writing books about "Igbo privilege" and making movies poking fun at Yoruba culture. They're literally unable to help themselves.

This is why you see Jewish professors teaching their students that in-group preference is bad and that wealth is the result of "privilege" but being totally blindsided when "Jewish privilege" flyers appear around campus.

>They win
Who are they? This is my entire question. Are the actions of global elite connected to the Jewish faith, or not? Because the entire underpinning of this movie plot bullshit is that they are acting because they feel threatened as an ethnicity, by white people, because white people are not Jewish. Make up your minds.