George Soros seeking to fight Catholicism in countries on Abortion grounds

George Soros seeking to fight Catholicism in countries on Abortion grounds.

catholicnewsagency.com/news/for-george-soros-ireland-abortion-fight-may-be-first-step-against-catholic-countries-97748
>beginning project to have Ireland stop banning abortion
>project is to be a model for how to do it in other Catholic countries

Trudeau on board
archive.fo/Rm3sG

Stand with Catholicism and stand against this bullshit Sup Forums and Irish Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/abortion-rights-campaign-ordered-by-sipo-to-return-george-soros-grant-784011.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/27/AR2009032702825.html
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/27/AR2009032702825.html
archive.fo/Rm3sG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im a prod but i stand with my christian brothers no matter what. when the time comes we'll have no one but each other. deus vult brother

Bump fuck Soros

Nice, this impacts all of Europe and the West Protestant and Catholic alike

Good. People should have access to safe abortions. Abortion is a procedure which will always occur, the only difference is outlawing it makes it only accessible to the rich. Outlawing abortion only makes things shittier for poor people.

Also fuck the Catholic church, Catholics and all organized religion.

Sending in Jewish and lefty agitators to the country of The Troubles.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Or just go Orthodx and reclaim your fate.

BUMP
GODSPEED BROTHERS

>Stand with Catholicism

No. Especially not with that filthy fucking marxist Pope.

Who cares?
Catholicism in white nations hardly exists and in the spic nations they all know abortion is important because of population control
They're not going to change their minds on anything and he's wasting his money

Why cant this fucker die already?

C-catholic europe is n-not w-white, ami i rite b-bros? Catholic countries in europe are some of the most religious in europe.

>If you ban killing others it won't stop it from happening

It does a pretty damn good job at stopping it. Making a space for people to kill others is a violation of their rights and a inherently immoral.

exactly. and dont forget our orthodox brothers either. they may not be in the same boat as us yet but the degeneracy, migrants, and the like are all headed that way after we lay in ruins. either all of us make it or none of us do in the long run.

>They're not going to change their minds on anything and he's wasting his money
Europe was against abortion and gay marriage for hundreds, if not over a thousand years. Don't doubt the power of influence.

Abortion is alright. It weeds out the down syndrome kids.

So we should legalise murder becuase there will always be murderers? Guess we'll save money on prisons.

>they may not be in the same boat as us yet

Our priests don't really support migration or refugees. Most greek orthodox priests will actively talk shit about Islam and subtly urge you to keep vigilant and be ready to fight for christianity.

>stand against this bullshit Sup Forums and Irish Sup Forums
How?

Vocally warn and prepare others. Either your neighbor or those in power that could assist.

And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it

Easy bros. Soros can't win against God

>killing kids is a human right
im pro death

>Trudeau on board
Of fucking course the cocksucker loves that jewish cock. Fuck he was seen in a room with that vile devil they both need to die already.

im well aware that orthodox priests are based. all i was saying is that it dosent take long for the moral fabric of a society to be eroded, degeneracy become acceptable, and eventually the national/spiritual character of a nation be reduced to something plastic and arbitrary. if it can happen to us it can happen to you. we're all brothers in christ and in the eyes of our enemies there are no denominations. pardon my grammar btw

We don't want people to be lost regardless, man.

I'm mad with the catholic church and walked away from it years ago. But I still hold sympathies.
You have an ally in this user.

>that stack of Soros' own book

This photo is so very obviously framed now that I saw this. Haha.

Ireland is the only country in Western Europe with OK birth rates. I'm pretty sure Soros knows this too.

That screenshot...

thats exactly what this is about. you cant islamize a country in a generation if they have replacement level or above birth rates.

>muh Jewish sect under attack from other Jewish sects since the flood
In other news, the sky is blue and OP is a faggot.

Because he leeches from the very flow of life itself to support his existence.

Pagan go home before we take your next tree.

They made us legalize abortion.

Now we are regular degenerates.

>can't bump my own thread

Abortions ok unless the countries 90% + white.

Too much purple and green don't you think so Croatbro?

bump
we cant let this happen to potato niggers

I'm not worried about trees, tripfag, I'm worried about blood.

When was the last time your church did anything in the interest of white people? The Reconquista? The Catholic Church is long past its prime, when it was the guardian of the European civilization. Nowadays all it cares about is preventing niggers from using condoms so that they breed more followers.

Soros can turn it into an abortion clinic for all I care about. Good fucking riddance.

Wait, what's that pocket of Buddhism doing in the middle of Russia

>niggers
>ireland
found the retard

Thank you based Soros
Catholicucks btfo

>When was the last time your church did anything in the interest of white people?

The last time mass happened or Catholic schools had class.

>condoms in Africa

You have absolutely no idea what you speak about.

>reading comprehension
I was talking about Africa, but I guess potato niggers count too.

>The last time mass happened or Catholic schools had class
I'm sure praying will save us from genocide.

>You have absolutely no idea what you speak about.
Am I lying?

Another anti-catholic Jew, what a surprise.

Cunt you OP. You don't believe in shit.

Russia has three buddhist states

He was found to be involved in the 'repeal the 8th' pro-death campaign. He was also funding gay rights groups. The abortion campaigners were forced to give soros his money back.

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/abortion-rights-campaign-ordered-by-sipo-to-return-george-soros-grant-784011.html

But Africa has no abortion though

>I'm sure praying will save us from genocide

Maintaining the faith aids tremendously. See Poland as opposed to Sweden.

>Am I lying?

No, you are just wrong due to ignorance. You don't deliberately say wrong things.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/27/AR2009032702825.html

In many parts of Africa, having lots of children is a sign of social status. Condoms don't help when they SEEK lots of children. Further, condoms have had made the situation with aids worse due to a rise in risk compensation. Monogamy, shutting down sex networks, and promotion NFP methods is the most effective means of controlling the population and promoting good social health.

Let me ask you: In regards to America did the establishment of condoms and birth control pills lead to a higher or lower amount of broken families and unwanted children? Protip: It led to higher.

Archive please unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/27/AR2009032702825.html

Thanks UN.

Go back to guzzling cum like your so-called "gods", you LARPagan meme-flag.

kys

>archive.fo/Rm3sG
the fighthing irish will reemerge and it wil be a massacre just wait

there fools there brainwashing cant work on autists and theres alot of autsists here

>Maintaining the faith aids tremendously. See Poland as opposed to Sweden.
You must be really naive if you think that's because of faith.

Poland is a shithole full of xenophobic slavs. If it had Sweden's welfare it would be fucked too.

>Condoms don't help when they SEEK lots of children.
Even assuming 99% of the people having sex actually seek lots of children, which is what you're implying, it would still be a terrible idea to tell them not to use condoms.

>Further, condoms have had made the situation with aids worse due to a rise in risk compensation.
>implying I give a fuck about their situation with AIDS when the problem is that they breed like rabbits

>Monogamy, shutting down sex networks, and promotion NFP methods is the most effective means of controlling the population and promoting good social health.
In an ideal world, not in fucking Africa. Those people need all the contraceptive methods we can think of.

>Let me ask you: In regards to America did the establishment of condoms and birth control pills lead to a higher or lower amount of broken families and unwanted children? Protip: It led to higher.
Don't get me wrong, monogamy is great. For white people. But without abortion America would have three times more niggers and it would be lucky if it had half as many white people.

bitch the africans abortions contraceptives etc thats why they have lots of babies but everyone in western countries have no babies and do abortion and ((contraceptives that arent guarenteed to work

Sorry, I can't understand your Irish ghetto dialect.

don't let me down brothers..I want to see reptilian blood

Abortion is fucking gross. It's fine that it's a thing, but anyone claiming it should be a right needs to be shot.

Because a right is undeniably now something I'm expected to pay for in liberal commieland.

Well, no. I'm not paying for you to have an assassin 'terminate' your unborn child. And I'm not paying for your dickgina surgery either.

I'm sure they've found a way to get money to pro death groups without it coming to the government's attention.

Blow me

the Catholic church was right all along
those who disobey the first of God commands to man are doomed to disappear

"be fruitful and multiply, increase greatly on the earth and multiply in it"

((overseas accounts))
isis the drug cartels bankers slave traders
are all using them

>Abortion
The Church has no standing to prohibit abortion. By natural law it is only a woman's right and decision to make, and out of the 660 laws in the bible not a single one says anything about a woman choosing to abort a fetus.

Time to start taxing churches that enter the political arena.

>You must be really naive if you think that's because of faith.

Not faith. Instilled identity that relates to values inherently. Catholic identity.

>Even assuming 99% of the people having sex actually seek lots of children, which is what you're implying, it would still be a terrible idea to tell them not to use condoms.

That was never implied but I already gave an argument against condoms as having a negative social influence that worsens the problem.

>In an ideal world, not in fucking Africa. Those people need all the contraceptive methods we can think of.

When some methods work against making society more stable it is counterintuitive.

>Don't get me wrong, monogamy is great. For white people.

What do you want from black family structures then? Polygamy? Monogamy is stable and cuts down on rapid population growth while promoting the welfare of all involved. I don't know how you don't get it: YOUR METHODS DONT WORK. YOUR METHODS DONT EVEN ADDRESS THE ISSUE THAT CAUSE THE AFRICAN POPULATION GROWTH IN THE FIRST PLACE.

>Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
Jesus was not very fond of rich people

The church has all the standing to promote values. Values manifest in politics. Humans deserve human rights and it only becomes an issue of the mother's privacy if you forgo the unborn having rights, which is what happened in Roe v, Wade.

*Probably because people got rich back then through usury and extortion. That hasn't changed but there are other ways.

Jesus did not judge by economic status but by their hearts. Having riches can be a vice.

>Monogamy, shutting down sex networks, and promotion NFP methods is the most effective means of controlling the population and promoting good social health

What a fucking faggot

>forgo the unborn having rights
The unborn teenagers get their rights when they become born human beings. Then they get a name, legal standing, a soul, biological detachment, and social emancipation. Birth is the miracle, not the fucking.

>The church has all the standing to promote values
Is that what happened to all those women they drowned and burned alive as "witches"?

What happened, user?

Soros is antichrist

Yes! We are going to make Catholics white again! Meme it make it happen Sup Forums :)

>degenerate with Nazi flag

Another fetishists?

Conception is how they become actual unique human individuals. This is biology, user. Parsing what humans get human rights is what degenerates do.

No, that would be state officials or mobs. The Catholic Church condemned instances of heresy.

I agree with this

>Not faith. Instilled identity that relates to values inherently. Catholic identity.
Catholic identity doesn't mean anything. Latin American countries all have a "Catholic identity" and they're worse than Sweden. Now what?

I know you have no option other than spewing this nonsense about faith and identity since you come here to proselytize and that's fine. But no one here falls for that shit.

>That was never implied but I already gave an argument against condoms as having a negative social influence that worsens the problem.
Not my problem. And if you didn't imply that, were you implying it's actually less than 99%? So maybe around 50%? That only makes your point more irrelevant.

>When some methods work against making society more stable it is counterintuitive.
I think I already made it very clear that I don't care about the stability of their society.

>What do you want from black family structures then?
To be nonexistent.

>YOUR METHODS DONT WORK
Look, if I could I would go for sterilization, but since that ain't going to happen it's the condoms and abortions, because your kosher methods are unrealistic at best and a sorry excuse to breed more niggers for your church at worse.

The moral fabric of a society erodes with weakness. It has little to do with religion or its type - prosperity creates degeneracy. Religion is a casualty of prosperity, where people have so much material things to pay attention to they forget about traditions, history and spirituality.

So long as we never experience a period of colonialism we will retain our national spirit. The EU doesn't have enough money to inflict that upon us and the kikes at this point would prefer to just cut their losses and annihilate us using the rest of you to do that job for them.

In any case, Orthodoxy has remained strong because our priests were never kike slaves - orthodoxy is catholicism reborn free of kikery, free of kike influence. Anyone who has ever studied history knows the teachings of christ were taken and twisted by the kikes to serve their purpose of subverting the Roman empire that was starting to go against jews.

The catholic church has always disregarded many of the teachings of christ - such as faith being personal and that no man can be the messenger and representative of god.

Orthodoxy was always heavily tied to the traditions and history of a people. During Ottoman slavery orthodox priests risked their lives daily to preserve history and tradition, not even bothering to put religion in the first place - it was always the national spirit and nationalism they strove to maintain. Even nowadays, monasteries are intended to be more for our history than for religion.

Of course we're all brothers, but as it stands catholicism and protestantism are both rooted in the corruption of the religion, which we have cast away. I'd gladly do anything I could to help you find your way and would never intend you harm because you haven't, but I can't help but feel angry when I read the pope talking about degeneracy and accepting islamic rapefugees, while your churches force you to obey and be a good goy.

Taking off for work. I hope this news gets around.

>George Soros
He's based and red-pilled. Wikileaks, now a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Kremlin, is leaking tranches against Soros because he criticized Putin and his cronies' crooked oil deals.

We get it your a Atheist larping as a thesis, you must lean left on a lot of stuff as well.

theist*

>Atheist larping as a thesis
Oh shit you got me there bro.

>Conception is how they become actual unique human individuals.
I notice how you are careful not to say human being, because you know that would be false. The fetus has unique DNA. But to argue that a handful of unique-DNA-cells is a person defies our science and rational cognition.

>Parsing what humans
Human whats? Beings? Human beings? Is that what you're trying so desperately not to say? Are you deliberately parsing out the word "being"? How degenerate of you.

>is what degenerates do.
I think you've made it clear that you're the expert on degeneracy.

I corrected the spelling, and yeah most Nazi flag anons are usually left leaning on a lot, Atheist that talks about finding the "best" religion and what not. Most of the time from my experiences Nazi flag anons are colored folk or mixed just larping.

>Most of the time from my experiences Nazi flag anons are colored folk or mixed
So are most Catholics, user.

>The Catholic Church condemned instances of heresy.
Like the anti-science Catholic Church arresting Galileo for daring to utter the heliocentric theory?

All the Abrahamic cancereligions are degenerate and bad for humanity. The Catholic Church is sitting on over half a trillion dollars in loot it plundered from the poorest believers in the world by exploiting their fears and ignorance.