Im not too familiar with richard spencer and his works but i have noticed that he's got a very oddly shaped head...

im not too familiar with richard spencer and his works but i have noticed that he's got a very oddly shaped head. it's like an egg shape. is this some kind of genetic disorder or does it have to do with the fact that he has a fashy haircut which it gives it that shape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4
youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM
youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow he does have a really weird head

>OP

t. brainlet

>jelly

either
>being this new
or
>this low-quality bait.
Fuck it I bumped it anyway.

It's the haircut. Go find some earlier pictures of him and you'll see that his head doesn't look this way in those. It happened after he got the poop haircut.

I actually thought richard's head was shaped as an egg a longtime ago

>implying all human heads aren't shaped that way

>t. weak beat fag jealous of a chad

the edited spencer pics are unironically the funniest thing on Sup Forums in a few months now

Please tell me you realise this is a shop.

>who you calling pinhead?

I don't know anything about Spencer other than the only counter-argument seems to be some shopped photos

It isnt shopped. There are many pics showing his true form

MAINTAIN LOW TONES.

Daily reminder that Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Watch his videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4

youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM

His youtube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ

I take much delight in this attack on Richard Spencer's head.

Jesus Christ I just noticed that. What the fuck is wrong with his forehead?

You can tell it's legit because of the reflection

everybody counter signaling against spencer are either shills or beta males driven purely by their hatred of chads

I hate them too, they are attacking him by saying that his nice egg shaped head isn't real and posting fake pics of him with a small flat head like a cave man

holy fuck am I thrilled to see a coneheads reference for the first time on the internet

man they went to some effort on this one

thats the only thing they can do. there are literally no arguments to use against him that cant be easily btfo. i almost feel sorry for them. but its okay when white nationalism is mainstream in 10 years they'll still be spamming the same shitty photoshops, and when we get the ethnostate in 20 years they can stay with the muds.

digits of truth right there faggots

Richard is the best man alive today

WEAK

Spencer is a CIA plant

Its real

Keep telling yourself until you get rekt

will do

It's not a genetic disorder, it's good genetics. Spencer hails from Europe where the cone head is known for its distinctive quality. This dome is what Hitler could only of dreamed of. The brain is literally reaching for God. Only the purest of Caucasian show these head characteristics.

they can stay with the niggers and spics when we get the ethnostate