So, what is the Sup Forums approved cellphone? Everything is CIA, google and kike spying nowadays...

So, what is the Sup Forums approved cellphone? Everything is CIA, google and kike spying nowadays, but which phones are the least compromised?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_phone_makers_by_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No cell phone.

No, you're not.

Everything is compromised.
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

A Japanese brand perhaps?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_phone_makers_by_country

Well yeah, but I need one for work. I saw the non-optional google VPN being rolled out on Android and it made me unsure whether I want Android anymore. Wat do?

We should come up with a new OS, that's for free speech. No bans, no censorship, no nothing. Only quality. This will market amazingly in 1 year from today, if anyone is interested, I'd love to do this...

What OS do they use?

On a side note, is there any way for me to activate legacy captcha on Clover for Android?

John Nash figured out that encryption can be made faster than decryption can be developed, I don't know the software on off the top of my head and I don't know which hardware is compromised before they even ship it, but theoretically encryption can work, you just need to know which phone and software to use

Those Nokia bar phones from the 90's. Buy prepaid minutes and 99c Chinese SIM cards.

Clearly, she isn't.

Burners.

>but which phones are the least compromised?
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: K//rBNdj) 08/22/17(Tue)14:45:40 No.138625390▶
>No cell phone.
use smoke signals

need fire and blanket

They use Android.

burner phone paid with cash

>intelligent people
>discriminated
Shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't make you "intelligent". Intelligent people are too busy running the world and having a laugh at you.

I don't want to go innawoods, I just hate the thought of all my internet traffic going through google's (((vpn))) like it will be doing with the new android update

I have an encrypted Swisstone.

Dirt cheap, easy to use, battery lasts for nearly 100 hours depending on activity.

firefox+duckduckgo

Where was Sup Forums even mentioned in that image you inbred fuck?
>implying intelligent people are respected in todays society

You can't even take batteries out anymore.

Read the update notes for the next android, they're going to route all traffic on you android through google's own VPN for mass datamining

that's why you always go with the iphone n sheit nigga

You don't have a choice, you should assume first party released hardware is compromised at this point.

(she) is an exotic mistake

If I was to buy an android and root it? Could I get rid of the kikeware? Why is there no linux alternative for smartphones?

Also, noone here use Clover for Sup Forums browsing on Android? Why is there no legacy captcha option?

Thanks, Ted.

Apple is just as shit as Google, unfortunately.

Anyway, would a custom ROM work to subvert this bullshit?

I doubt it
Your service provider can take data usage as well.
It doesn't matter. Maybe the people reading this shit will become redpilled and inform us when there's enough people to make the "big change"

>talking to an image

Ubuntu tried to kickstart one a while back but no-one really gave a shit. Not sure if I would trust Canonical anyway

Do you think the hooknose tribe will allow that? They will false flag criminals using the service and stage kidnappings to run that company into the ground or take it over.