Washington Times - Plausible’ that Charlottesville violence was a setup

The idea that the Charlottesville violence was a put up job to make Trump and the Right look bad is gaining ground.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/21/bryan-zollinger-idaho-state-rep-plausible-that-cha/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo
youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
youtube.com/watch?v=dAqNw-fy808
truepundit.com/fbi-suspects-members-of-congress-leaked-grand-jury-indictment-to-the-awans-doj-officials-possibly-implicated-too/
youtube.com/watch?v=qFbqE3IfBO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone post the aryan charlottesville demonstrator

WHO IS HE???

Yeah, someone had a picture of the guy in the pic, (the one guy at the event who had a NAZI flag), resurfacing later with a bunch of Antifa people.

Who is the clown holding the Nazi flag? Surprised he wasn't the first person doxxed by Leftists, Or was he?

This guy?

>Surprised he wasn't the first person doxxed by Leftists, Or was he?

The Regime media don't dox Fbi or Antifa.

i dont think hes a cop, dude just looks like a total autist.

another angle of this dude

It isn't the same guy

I don't look to belong with anybody, and that is too dangerous for the Fbi.

You should look for teams.

It has nothing to do with Trump, who is in on it. This is the deep state pushing for race war because otherwise they'd have to fix the fucking country, or at least stop actively fucking it into the ground.

Already confirmed. Kessler outed as lefty Antifa stooge. Very likely he was not even a lefty when he was in Occupy, most likely a government agent.

Fuck your "plausible" OP, we already know this to be true.

Look at the fat blue guy.

It was done to shut down the pro-white movement, and the shilling and the shuttening is a part of it.

this vid from cville resident is worth a few minutes of your life
>the fact that he is black (obviously not nazi/kkk) gives weight to his claims
youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo

Totally alphabet
Look at his shirt
No way he'd make it though anti with that
But if you look closely, it looks like maybe he even changed his shirt
He has this suspicious/guilty look on his face in all photos...
And he is perfectly nonmemorable and somewhat plain
Alphabet

ANOTHER GOOFY MISTAKE BY THE GLOBALIST JEWS
WHOOOOOPS

Only I could find

yes fucking thank you

they're getting a little to comfy and bold, don't you think?

didn't they already acknowledge that the police was ordered to stand down?

Right. Because the alt righers couldnt kick the nazi idiots from their rally?

These people were yelling JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US and BLOOD AND SOIL.

Act like a nazi, be labeled a nazi.

They've been doing this since the 60s if not before then.

Even Malcom X noticed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY

>you go to a nazi rally, and there's jews there, why are there jews in a nazi rally?

nothing new under the sun

Dude comes out with a brand new swastika flag and it MIGHT be staged? No shit.
Anyone who does nazi shit at a right wing rally is either an idiot or a plant.

>Washington times

Nope

I might only mean that the undercover police arrive together, and there are probably always undercover cops in every demonstration on both sides.

It's when it looks to be police that instigates violence, that the undercover cops become a problem.

I'm not sure how diverse the Police froce in charlottsville is, but even if it is insanely diverse, to not only fail to seperate the groups but push the one into the other is a failure of such epic proportions, that it's fair to say; any officere with any commanding authority should be fired instantly. It is not only possible, but highly likley that it was a set up of some sort, which leads us to the question why still no Investigation into the actions of the local/state Police and the local/state goverment is on it's way.

Well just imagine if it turns out you are right, how that would bring this entire shitshow down and literally fuck up Antifa and the Left in general.

Yes, the mayor told them to back off once the violence started to erupt.

ANTIFA CAN'T DEFEAT ARYAN TURBO CHAD

I heard yall like proof?

>didn't they already acknowledge that the police was ordered to stand down?

not officially.
Not the the nazi-flag guy.

99% chance this guy is FBI. No one knows who he is and he has the appearance of an intelligence asset dressing up for the occasion.

Their statement is true though. Some of the biggest names pushing for immigration are Jewish.

this
>plus when uniformed cops in plain sight stand down, the real cops become a problem

>Right. Because the alt righers couldnt kick the nazi idiots from their rally?

It's better to get the publicity, and then use the dishonesty to discredit the media and government afterwards.

The FBI would be able to make a passable neo-nazi. I'm betting he's a numale with his beard shaved off.

Here is an infodump rundown on why Cville happened
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324

>despite this concentration of people being the ones who call everyone else cucks the most, they did nothing as a guy with a nazi flag walked by beside them

Looks very similar but not conclusive. Boston (?) guy looks older. Need a better photo of the Boston guy to be sure.

Well as they say in the movies

"follow the mmoney"

I want this man to be my Oberscharführer. I would follow him the fuck into battle.

Not likely. More reasonably, he's an asset from some no-name state like Idaho. His face isn't important, just that no one who matters can out him. What matters is the flag. Seriously, ignoring his fake hunch-back and cargo pants, he's a pretty tall guy, like 6'4, clean shaved and not too bad looking. You can bet your bottom dollar he's a dad of 3 in some suburban neighborhood of a flyover state. No one will ever know.

If he's managed to fake that awkward autist demeanor for the entire rally, then he's a professional.

Is that blue steel?

Apparently he hasn't been keeping up paying the Antifa members, because they are now protesting Soros and demanding payment.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqNw-fy808

>literally fuck up Antifa and the Left in general.

Let's not hope that happens then, as it would free the left from the grip of Big Business in the long run.

If you could have chose three enemies, what better than Antifa, SPLC and the ADL?

Where's the archive?

>mmoney

He mostly just stood around and shied his face away from the cameras. Do you honestly believe he's for real? Why is there NOT ONE clear picture of his face? I can find 4 pictures of him online -- all of them from the side, slightly off, hard to see. He might even be Antifa. They didn't attempt to touch him or confront him.

There's not a doubt in my mind he's a false flag. I just want him identified for the Day of the Rope.

No shit, that's the reason Richard Spencer exists

> Imran and his wife Alvi liquidated over $2 million in assets in a hurry
> Federal agents said preceding his arrest, Imran Awan acted like a man who was recently tipped off that he would be pinched and moreover, it was no coincidence Awan’s wife was whisked out of the country in March after sidestepping the FBI at Dulles International Airport to flee to Pakistan.
> It is no coincidence Awan began liquidating assets “like a mad man” in the days before his July 24th arrest, FBI sources and public records confirm. In fact, Awan closed deals on the sale of two houses for over $800,000. Both real estate assets were owned by he and his wife and he accepted buy offers on the properties the same day of his arrest. This was a small feat in itself because she was hiding 7,500 miles away in Pakistan. Awan was also lining up cash advances on credit line accounts and liquidating other financial instruments, federal sources said.
> Federal agents said it was apparent Alvi (Awan's wife) had no intentions to return to the United States when three weeks after her departure, Imram started listing his Hawkshead Drive home in Lorton, among others, on the market for $629,000. Then, approximately three days before his arrest, he dropped the sale of the house to $617,000. Awan’s real estate agent edited the property’s MLS listing at that time to reflect his wished , adding: PRICE IMPROVEMENT! MOTIVATED SELLERS! Days later, it was sold. Again, on the same day Awan was arrested while trying to flee to Pakistan himself.
> Alvi purchased the Lorton home in 2008 for $470,000 form Avelo Mortgage with less than three percent down payment, records show. The sale price of the home was almost $400,000 lower than the previous sale of $840,000.

truepundit.com/fbi-suspects-members-of-congress-leaked-grand-jury-indictment-to-the-awans-doj-officials-possibly-implicated-too/

>Charlottesville violence was a put up job

Good chance this is just them being ironic

Wow faggot much?

>No shit, that's the reason Richard Spencer exists

Fuck off, shill.

I've heard that claim, as well as those of the audio tracks being edited, and still others saying that it wasn't really them, but right-wingers posing as them. So who knows.

>Do you honestly believe he's for real?

No, but my money's still on him being some leftist, possibly with his beard shaved off. The photos are good enough to identify him, but not if he usually has facial hair.

I don't think they're clear enough to identify him. I'm actually astonished that there's not a single clear picture of his face. We have 4K images of every single protester.

His demeanour is too shy, too 'blending into the background' for someone who has just turned up and unfolded a huge fvcking Nazi flag. He just looks like a physically fit, slightly older office worker.

Note: He has no tattoos, no beer gut, no shaved head or pointy beard and piercings. I would expect at least some of these on someone who has turned up at a political rally AND IS THE ONLY ONE carrying a Swastika flag.

>They didn't attempt to touch him or confront him.

That he is not attacked as the only Nazi, indicates some kind of command structure on who they shall attack, and is probably very illegal in America. It could also be that he is Fbi, or similar, and that he have a team around him to protect him.

not the same guy you fucking faggot

Found this video from where you see his face straight on for a couple of seconds. Go to 1:20.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFbqE3IfBO4

>Washington Times
>Also says it's plausible greedy chink was Jesus
Yeah dude.

I'm sure if I worked with someone who looked like that, I'd be able to identify him from those pictures.

>AND IS THE ONLY ONE carrying a Swastika flag.

This to me is a dead giveaway that something's off. All the international shitstorm about nazis, and somehow nobody can work out the identity of the one legitimate nazi at the rally.

I wonder if the five Nazi larpers were paid

>Kessler outed as lefty Antifa stooge
you are joking right? many of us Sup Forums people voted for obama and are now staunch WN/NSDAP. Same bullshit reddit stretching to make someone seem bad. Also Kessler went bat shit on his fucking twitter because he was drunk

Very well spotted. Now imagine a numale beard on that fucker.

and this will be spun so it makes any right-leaning person look like a conspiracy theorist wackjob

fuck am i tired of this shit

the guy with naziflag had a virgin pose you faggot

There were a few other swastika dudes but this is the most plain and obvious one and was never properly doxxed even though they had a crusade. Either this guy is some extreme neet with no social media and just happend to come out this day or something fishy is def going on.

There should be a team around him, if he worked for the government, as someone from unite the right could attack him.

Not this time.

The statues are really down.

Those things don't fix itself, now they are hurt, soon they will be angry and I wouldn't want to be in their way.

I love his dramatic head turn

hes clearly raising his clothes for the pic, what did he mean by this?

ID the guy on the ground. It's a distraction, the guy on the ground is not over 50. It's a goyim distraction from the dodge hoax.

>Either this guy is some extreme neet with no social media

It's unlikely that someone like that would be clean shaven, reasonably slim, and have the balls to come out to a rally on his own with a nazi flag, that he'd only just purchased for the event.

It hardly matters now, the media meme is set in stone in most Americans' minds.

there ya go, the badge guy, this guy and the acting attacker were in on it together. they wanted to lure regular people to defend that phony old guy (he is only in his 40's, likely a mason cop) so they could attack and get it on film.

Being a cop means something there.

>This to me is a dead giveaway that something's off.

I was banned from the other pol for posting about it, so I suspect that the alt-right is getting the occupy wall street treatment to make them irrelevant.

I don't think it will work, because it's the fact that we are forbidden to speak about pro-white interests, that makes people pro-white.

>the occupy wall street treatment

It's impossible to tell if OWS was intentionally sabotaged or if SJWs hijacked it to turn it into that blue haired shit show. Either way, you're absolutely right about the similarities.

WeW

>Either this guy is some extreme neet with no social media and just happend to come out this day or something fishy is def going on.

I think that was the case with the car guy.

It might even be rage over finally having found comrades and then see it be shut down because the government cheated.

I can imagine that could piss off even normalfags, that don't explode when somebody breaks the rules.

The day the movement learns to identify White Traitors AND Jewish Masters in the same breath is the day the movement can see its target.

Focus on those two groups first before focusing on the Problem Children that are blacks and Hispanics.

>It's a goyim distraction from the dodge hoax.

You can't prove that, but you can prove that the violence was a setup, and that the media is lying about it.

Do you understand?

Good, it was a setup, anyone with a fucking brain can see that

true. it's important to know the jews control the police management via freemasonry in blue lodges. jews show up in the town and soon are appointed police chief by the local mason dupes.

>right wing representative too pussy to admit that a movement that yells about a white ethnostate and uses imagery from one of the most hated regimes in modern history might have unhinged people willing to resort to violence in it
>quotes a fucking fanfiction article using nothing but circumstantial evidence and pre-existing biases to support his idiot conspiracy
#whoa#wow#almondsactivated

why are you cucks so terrified to start the race war you all yell so often about wanting?

to me if cnn is promoting this picture and the guy on the ground doesn't look old and the guy with badge was clearly giving direction.

I believe the whole thing is arranged to distract. I do believe they were helping antifag by hoping to lure good people in to help then get ambushed.

>It's impossible to tell if OWS was intentionally sabotaged or if SJWs hijacked

It was turned into SJWism, because that was safe and profitable for Wall Street.

They can turn the pro-white movement to not like Nazis, IF we were given a place in polite society, but in stead they choose to censor and subvert the pro-white movement, thus proving us correct when we say pro-whites have no free speech to oppose our own genocide.

>because that was safe and profitable for Wall Street

Absolutely. But there are plenty of genuine SJWs stupid enough to do Wall Street's job for them without being pushed.

>I believe the whole thing is arranged to distract. I do believe they were helping antifag by hoping to lure good people in to help then get ambushed.

I can agree with this post. I just don't think the guys that were doing pro-white stuff before the alt-right took off, worked for the Fbi, as they grew out of internet forum. There wasn't any money to fight extremism on the net in those days, outside perhaps running Stormfront.

the fake old guy is clearly waiting in a safe area with media and disguised people. it doesn't add up that he was just a stray Nazi walking alone. looks like a set up and all the actors are in on it.

OWS was doomed from the outset because it was retarded and had no set goals.
It was literally dindu levels of gibmes.
>This man has so much money why dont I have more its not fair
>I am the 99% who is better off than 90% of the rest of the world but am bitching from my iphone7.