thank goodness none of those will occur
>imagine a sjw/pc Seinfeld show

can't find this tweet

Jerry stays out of politics

unban looney toons and i'm in

Oh man... Would be fun to see new Seinfeld

So he's saying we just need to bee ourselves ? youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYSy55KtA

he is the least funny guy in the show.

Uh oh. Better update your last will and testament, Jerry.

>Bring back Seinfeld

Unless it's to film the 9/11 script, no. The reunion on Curb was good enough.

>Thinking people would want a Bee Movie sequel

lel

I highly doubt this is real Seinfeld seems like a cool guy especially for a jew.

Whats the deal with black people they're not black and they're not people

>irrelevant libtards making big promises if something about Trump comes true

Weren't there suppose to be a few dozen shit personalities that were going to leave the US if Trump won?

How are they gonna bring back sienfeld when the funniest one is persona non grata in hollywood?

MORE ROYALTIES FOR ME

ALL ACCORDING KEIKAKU

Fake. Jerry is sort of /ourjew/.

It's a show about nothing!

Trump is the superior president.

He's making a joke that it's an outlandish impossibility you silly bums

The unintentionally funny thing is that I can't tell whether he actually wants Trump impeached or not

youtu.be/IkZi1jmCTDg

Kramer will scream "Kill Whitey" in every episode.

Doesnt seem like him and if this was real it sounds like something no one would want, bee movie is dumb and sienfield being brought back would ruin it.

He must use Sup Forums

>Happens.
>Still doesn't do it.

Trusting (((them)))

underrated

>kike wants more shekels
Obviously

Is this a pro Trump tactic?

Why is it that every time a jewish comedian opens his or her mouth, diarrhea blasts out?

god damn it jerry, i might take him up on this offer.

It is bad that I have no idea who Jerry Seinfield is?

They'll just replace him with Elaine's new Somali bf.

tell you what
stop pretending you were ever funny and I won't turn on the gas yet (turns on gas anyway)

Only if you bring back kkkramer

Seinfeld is overrated garbage. Never expect a Jew to be funny

fake and gay

>a show with four white people including KKK Michael Richards

good luck with that

>Bee Movie sequel

Fuck off

underrated

I used to love Seinfeld, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. I've seen every episode of each, some many times.

But I gradually got redpilled over the course of Curb's seasons: could not have been more enthusiastic about it from the first; could not have been more off-put by the kikery by the end of it.

((((((((((((((Seinfeld)))))))))))))))

>Yes goy, do what I tell you and you will be rewarded.

Not trying to be an edgy teenager or anything but i've always thought Seinfeld sucked.

If he was funny he'd make the Bee Movie about the declining bee population which the bees think is Bee Genocide in a parody of white nationalists.

Moops!

star of the show. Pimp too

Its a Seinfeld makes funny observations about modern technology and social media episode

He was smart enough to let the funny people around him be funny.

ITT Betafags who don't understand that the quote means that impeachment is as likely as those other things happening

his little stand-up bits were bad, and so bad that they appeared to be done purposely to make the show itself look better.
The show was entertaining and had good writing; many sub-plots that tied together at the end. But that stand-up, ugh.

it's fake you fucking retards
Jerry's pretty conservative he probably has a soft spot for Trump, he doesn't let his kids watch the kardashians for fucks sake

I will never disavow George Costanza as a character however, 14/88 or not.

Or that it has 1.6M retweets and 4.4M likes

Is this supposed to keep the impeachment from happening?

>retweet and like count
>never seen it

fake

It's also doubtful he wants his billion dollars redistributed as well.

>bargaining

what
Is there a person alive who wants to see that? What should I do if I find out I know one of them?

It's a joke you fucking morons. Jerry doesn't want to do Seinfeld again or another Bee movie.

is this true? ... i love trump even more now

Wtf I hate Trump now.

>Bee Movie The Sequal
>Bee Movie The Sequal but every time a hard vowel is pronounced, the Shrek Trilogy plays, where in every third consonant the Toy Story Trilogy plays, where in whenever the color green is on screen Smash Mouth's All Star plays

Is Jerry, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

youtu.be/2gPJpzgPReE

fake tweet and all these replies. stupid site. why do i go on here? i want to leave

I would pay top dollar to see Jason Greenspan freaking out while being zyklon'd in a gas chamber.

Only if you bring back KKKramer.

He's actually said a lot about how political correctness is bullshit, so pretty much

Leftypol will assassinate Trump (Secret Service warning: this is satire) by Friday if you can get Seinfeld in the works for a late September rollout. We can skip Bee Movie 2 and the complexities of impeachment, we gotta get moving. Have your people call my people, we'll talk about it over lunch. Peace out, Hiroshimoot.

kek pretty decent b8 desu

He was one of the first. He stopped playing college gigs because of the oppressive PC atmosphere and he made no secret of it. He's not /ourguy/ though, he isn't at all openly political

Please don't ruin Seinfeld for me you fucking jew. Larry David is one of the few jews left that I like

I'm sure that's how it works

Stupid Jew

Seinfeld will have a tragic accident being stung to death by bees. So wills the Trump curse.

fucking kikes

I think the joke is that it's not going to happen, you autists.

>Even Seinfeld is getting political

I fucking hate celebrities getting political. I watch you for entertainment, not your political views.

Mel Brooks and David Cross are still on my list.

>calling him the president

I kek at the cycle of acceptance and the demoralization of post-modernists.

nu metal is so shit

Soon they'll be saying "my president" or "our president".

This.

Jerry can say whatever, hes a legendary comedian.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOmSQfYB1iE

>Michael Richards, dressed in a bee costume for the Seinfeld Reunion Live Halloween Special, will slaughter and clean Jerry in a Masonic ritual to bring about the construction of the Third Temple

freemasonry.bcy.ca/symbolism/bees.html
>"Honey is used to illustrate moral teachings. A man is exhorted to eat honey and the honey comb (Pr 24/13), but warned against surfeit (Pr 25/16.27). It was a simile for moral sweetness (Ezk 3/3), and for the excellence of the law (Ps 19/10), of pleasant words (Pr 16/24), and of the lips (Ca 4/11), and as a figure of love (Ca 5/1). The LXX adds to Pr 6/8 'Go to the bee, and learn how diligent she is, and what a noble work she produces; whose labour kings and private men use for their health. She is desired and honoured by all, and, though weak in strength, yet since she values wisdom she prevails.' This quote exists in the Arabic version, and is quoted by ancient writers."

Bee Movie was shit and nobody wants to see the old as dirt cast of Seinfeld now. Not to mention Curb is a better show and a better successor to Seinfeld.

yes
>yfw krauts are too dumb to use google image search

No, he won't. If these people actually kept their promises, they be in Canada right now.

Jerry is a satanic illuminati puppet

assuming the tweet is even real, it's a thing of genius. Both sides will see him as supporting them.

It's funny because SJW's boo him off university stages and his show would be viewed as a bunch of NY white elites spouting hate for a half hour every Wednesday night if it were on today.

>Bee Movie 2

4 MORE YEARS

Fake and homosexual.

>Curb is a better show and a better successor to Seinfeld
and they're supposedly going to make a new season of it soon

Streiche: dumb
Setze: lazy
>the kraut general

not real u fucking faggots