Should MDMA be legally available in pharmacies?

Unless you take too much or take it in rapid succession over several days, it just alters your brain chemistry a bit, but doesn't kill you.

Why should the government be concerned about a drug that doesn't kill you? I mean, fucking iron pills can kill you.

MDMA is a weaponized party drug intended to feminize the masses. I dont trust anything that seems to predominately come from Israel.

>tfw they only seized them because they looked like trump

MDMA can fuck your kidneys in a songle dose. Plus it can dehydrate you and so people drink too much to compensate and kill themselves that way

THE MADMAN

gave my big bro schizophrenia

Im on a drug called donald trump

Pro legalization of soft drugs but anyone that argues that regularly doing drugs (including weed) doesn't fuck with your head, at least in the short term, is retarded. I cant think of one person I know that semi regularly does any kind of drug that hasn't became more of a fuck up since starting.

>MDMA is a weaponized party drug intended to feminize the masses.

So? Of course it alters your brain permanently, changing your seratonine levels (which means only the first hits really take you down deep the rabid hole). Once your brain has been adjusted permanently, the hits feel different, still good, but not as intense any more. Some people can recover eventually, if they get off MDMA for at least 12 months - but most can't, their brains are forever changed into a cycle of chemical imbalance and increased depression levels.

>down deep the rabid hole
>rabid hole
u wot

Drugs that should be legal:
>all of them
Drugs that should be used to give doctors overwhelming control over your quality of life
>none of them

The only thing more degenerate than drug use is government-approved "experts" deciding what we can and cannot do.

Your "big bro" is a weak beta fag.

You mean a shpongle dose I think.

>MDMA can fuck your kidneys in a songle dose. Plus it can dehydrate you and so people drink too much to compensate and kill themselves that way

Aspirin can kill your kidneys too.

Salted water can dehydrate you too. Actually, it is not the MDMA which dehydrates you, but the increased activity level - especially in heated environments, while having a suppressed thirst sentiment.

Very few people die of MDMA, maybe a dozen over a decade.

he was crippled by arthritis in his early years so it's not surprising

rabbit hole

lies. I used to do ecstasy. done it hundreds of times. 500+, didn't do shit but mess my memory up a little for a few months after I stopped. Completely normal healthy person now like 10 years later

That thing about dehydration is a shitty prejudice from bongland where clubs in the 90s didn't have proper ventilation and insanely overpriced drinks, so couple people partied till they dropped dead.

Because governments are cunts and they constantly need something to legitimize their existence to the normies.

And what would be better than banning and policing use of substances that people want to take regularly? Criminalize harmless drugs and you can spend huge amounts of money and time on "fighting the drug war" even though your adversaries are mostly teenager and soccer moms.

Statism 101.

>Very few people die of MDMA, maybe a dozen over a decade.
Only if you don't count all the times where its cut with something. There's regularly (every few months) groups of people dying from certain bad batches here. Plenty of one offs too

How the fuck is "so?" an appropriate response?

>"so what if it can permanently alter your brain chemistry and turn you into a massive faggot, I like it!"

>intended to feminize the masses
so it's like beer, sugar and soya?

Arguing with drug users is impossible user.

>Only if you don't count all the times where its cut with something.

>not buying from highly trusted internet sources with thousands of good reviews

Ok then, stay in the 19th century, lad.

Because when strict governments and their conservative supporters talk about Freedom,

they mean "the Freedom for the majority to control how to live your life,"

not "the Freedom to live your life the way you want."

shit being cut only happens because it's banned and a proper free market competition can not develop

>conservative supporters
Let's not get in to a shit flinging match, because at current it's the liberal size of politics that desperately wants to enforce strict governance on people. You could've simply spoke of the government there and had it make far more sense.

>MDMA
Is this /cgl/?
Are we all teenage girls all of a sudden?
>DUDE LOVE LMAO OMG THIS EDM IS CHANGING MY LIFE WANNA FUCK IN THE TOILET STALL?
absolutely disgusting

>their brains are forever changed into a cycle of chemical imbalance and increased depression levels.
lol no it doesn't
it reverses depression after a few therapy sessions.
just respect it and don't fucking roll every weekend

1-3 times a year max

after a long period of trauma it can absolutely
rewire your brain to no longer feel the emotional
pain. It's an important medicine that should be
given to troops during psychotherapy sessions
upon return.

>Its safe
>Ok its not but-b-but it is you gotta buy it on [latest fbi deepweb honeypot market] dude!
>Admits it does fuck with your brain permanently anyway

Seems like something has fucked with your head so much that you can't even be consistent three posts apart lel

gives an entire new meaning to
ENTER
THE
VOID

Don't technically disagree, though even pure MDMA is still bad for you (mostly mentally)

No you fucking retard

>after a long period of trauma it can absolutely rewire your brain to no longer feel the emotional pain
That pain serves a purpose.

ecstasy causes permanent brain damage. google it.

All drugs should be legalized, including heroin, meth, etc. Anyone that says otherwise is a cuck that hates freedom.

I feel fine and do it about 3 times a year. Used to do it every weekend.

>take drugs resulting in physical brain chem changes that fuck with your entire mental perception irreversibly
>whats the issue my brain seems fine to me
L O L

Honestly this

I don't see how anyone can claim to be anti-authoritative and not want to end the drug war

MDMA saved my life, or at least cause me to improve it. I took one and experienced ego death. Something I never experienced even at high dosages of mushrooms. I realized what a shit human being I had been. I was depressed and lost my appetite for about three months. Partly because I quit a daily cocaine habit cold turkey. I only rarely use drugs recreationally now. I would never use excstasy again.

This dude right here

Also, I have not experienced depresion since then. Even after going through some really nasty breakups.

most trumpcucks here are anti-drug because other people tell them to be. hence why they are cucks.

My only concern about it is it makes the impressionable youth easier to get a hold of these things
key word: easier, because the youth that would get ahold of drugs in a free state would probably get it in a state where it is illegal, however they have to be conditioned through a "you wont get caught even if its illegal you're fine" phase of comfort

> KOSHER and HALAL

Seems about right, why don't you drop some eccys and listen to Rogan in your tepid piss water floaty tank, my dude bro. I bet you're a centrist too.

any drug that doesn't provide spiritual insight is degenerate. try mescaline instead you partyboy faggots

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the next in line for the "LEGALIZE NOW" slippery slope after weed is legalized.

This is why I'm opposed to weed legalization. I saw what happened after gay marriage legalization and the slippery slope is absolutely real.

I bought MDMA once but the fucking cops confiscated it all before I had chance to try it

Lab tests say it was the real stuff. LSD and other lysergids where what they were advertized to be as well.

>I bought MDMA once but the fucking cops confiscated it all before I had chance to try it
How can cops reach your MDMA? It is not like they can smell it.

>defends oppressive gov control of what I can swallow

Ok then, Hillary. Whatever you say, we will all bow to your will and do whatever you say. No sugar you say? No sugar it is. No water? No water it is. Die as a result? All fine, the government knows best!

MDMA is a powerful psychotherapy tool and entheogen, used in an appropriate clinical setting it has incredible potential to heal trauma, repair relationships, and cure depression.

Theoretically it could be legalized and regulated for spiritual/recreational use, I certainly don't endorse legal reprisals against anyone who would produce it for personal use.

Trump has the opportunity to see that MDMA and similar substances become FDA approved pharmaceuticals able to treat suffering veterans.

thank you for posting this

kek

>17 year old girls going e-tarded from mixing 1.2 grams into their water and chugging it
this is what would happen, MDMA is super meth, its being imported from China as a form of chemical warfare. It turns people into sexual deviants and if you ejaculate on it then you will never like sex as much again.

Fuck you and your attempt to gather support to legalize life ruining, internal organ destroying, hard drugs.

If they legalized MDMA you or someone like you would be out there demanding the legalization of Heroin or Cocaine.

I hope your dealer shanks you in an alley and leaves you to die.

>t. weakling who needs other people to decide what he puts in his body

How the fuck does ecstasy feminize the masses?

When I take it, my gf and I have sex for hours. More future white childeren

substances that make you feel good are degenerate. happiness can't exist if it involves dependence on foreign substances. I also believe in banning salad dressing and certain kinds of breads for similar reasons

>Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at(...).png
What a shame, Finally we have something about Trump that makes us feel good for a change and the cops take it away.

if it was legal there would be enough harm reduction knowledge to ensure proper hydration. You could say the same fucking thing about alcohol.

Lolwut. I did a fucking ton of MDMA during a little phase I had and never had any problems

this guy gets it.

>sex on mdma
liar

Chemical happines is not happines at all.

MDMA has it's benefits it may be useful in certain enviroments, but I can fuck up people good mentally and even let them loose their inhibitions in a way that is definitly not healthy. Women suffer from this.

Which means that natural selection will kill off the retarded youths and keep the less retarded ones alive.

To make them kill themselves?

no- only canabis should be legal.

youve never taken mandy have you? or atleast had sex on it

>Why should the government be concerned about a drug that doesn't kill you?

>ectasy cant kill you

t. brain damaged druggie

can confirn
CAN CONFIRM

Thank god at least mush and ayahusca are legal in brazil

I Would never use a lab made drug sold for profit to party people

nature provides just fine