Literal master race

>Literal master race
Andalusia, Sardinia and Mezzogiorno are also honourable mentions

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
neoskosmos.com/news/en/Ancient-DNA-reveals-living-Greeks-are-descendants-of-Mycenaeans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maltese are the master race
t. Maltese/Nordic diaspora

Malta is a nice place.

Mediterranean Masterrace, we know that every root of Western civilization came from Southern Europe

Daily reminder
Romans and Greeks word nords

Were*

Wew

Whrere is Corsica though?

WE WUZ GREEKZ N SHEIT

(you)

Well modern Greeks certainly weren't ancient Greeks, who moved North.

>Cypriot

Kek this

The memes southern Europeans use to insult northern Europeans are eerily similar to those niggers use to insult white people.

Sicily is a country made from Nordic vikings bleaching arabs

Well, meds are a bit African.

My grandfather had a lot of fun shooting you dirty anglo pigs

>moortugal
>roach rapebabies
>dunno which flag is that
>arab rapebabies

Well, you should know this better, Jamal

>dunno which flag is that
Its sicily, nordic rape babies

>malta
>arab rape babies
M8

>say the fags constantly screaming "muh height" on every single occasion

None of my ancestors fought against the Turks at Gallipoli, sorry.
Also, claim you're superior, while you used to be one of Britain's air strips.
BTW not Anglo.

>using cat memes
Faggot.
I never spoke about height once.

I'm 3/4 Sicilian 1/4 potato, do I make the cut?

Sicilians are white.

Sardinia and Portugal(west Meds) have little to do with the others anyway(east Meds).

oops

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Why are you so butthurt, Ahmed?

someone doesn't like generalizations, despite using them yourself

their language is a arabic dialect you ignorant moron

>Turkish-Bulgarian rape babies
>Ancient Greek dna

What generalisation have I used?

>The memes southern Europeans use
are all arabs with such short memory?

They had arab influence by being right between N.Africa and Southern Europe but they're nor arabs themselves, they're pretty italian/anglo

>When you insult other countries for supposedly being muslim rapebabies but you are on your way to becoming a caliphate

no argument then? you concede?

I like the smell of my sweaty balls

Must I make a disclaimer with every statement I make? Literally "not all Muslims", gas yourself, you know who I was talking about.
Just out of curiosity, how tall ARE you?

The opposite is true. Ancient Greeks were less white than modern ones.

Concede how? And for what?

>(((study shows))) that Ahme-I mean Stelios over here has like, point two percent of nordic dna

>says the faggot going literally "not all nords" on me
this is getting embarrassing
how large is your cuckshed?

We should create our own union, separate from northern Europe cuckholdery.

>memes memes and memes vs scientific study

I guess you've got nothing then. Nice try regardless.

>hides flag
hey ioannis achmedoglu

>fair-skinned blonde hair blue eyed men are less white than turks
Really activates the old almonds eh

Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.

Nice cat memes. Post more, virgin. At least you're a Med. Now you can use that to justify your existence when people make not of how autistic you are.
BTW slavs are superior.

Commie nigger, die.

We still won you filthy northern savage

How are slavs superior exactly?

Eipa why

>slavs are superior
KEK

In what war? Cyprus is too irrelevant for anybody outside of your airfield island to know what happens over there. Still half Muslim?

Portuguses are literally genetically and historically just muslim niggers though

you seem upset, is that your boyfriend?

That would be Americans, just drop the "Muslim" part

Because your country is being infested with shits, and your grandchildren will be a minority, and your great great grandchildren will be shitskins themselves (ignoring that you're Spanish). Russia or even Poland could crush your shitty tourist attraction of a country any day. Your economy rests upon old British tourists getting sunburned on the beaches and young British tourists trashing your villas up.

>Literally the worst mediterranean bits
northern spain and north/central italy are the god tier meds that make snowniggers jelly

Portugueses are muslims niggers in denial
Greeks are orthodox christian turks who have nothing similar to ancient greeks
Sicilians are literally arabs, there was even an emirate there
Maltese speak arabic dialect

Doesn't surprise me, knowing how pathetic the British race is.
However, weren't Rome and Greece pioneers in faggotry? Didn't Julius Caesar take it up the bum bum at one point?

>muh blonde hair
>muh blue eyes

If only you would spend as much time and effort taking your country back as you would bashing meds perhaps Germany won't be completely fucked in 10 years.

Slavs are smart about immigration policy but thats the only thing going for them kek, they're the niggers of the white race

>Northern med bits
VERY good post

>maltese speak arabic dialect
Its because of the location, maltese constantly fucked arabs up

>Its because of the location, maltese constantly fucked arabs up

When you fuck someone up, you don't learn their language, retard. You are literally arabs

>northern spain
>mediterranean

Yup this is the level in Spain.

The funny thing is, I'm actually Russian and Russia is pretty much a shithole compared to Spain, unfortunately. It will run itself into the ground faster than any amount of shitskins ever could.

>american education
lmao

t. 56% "white" nigger/native american mix

Spaniards and portuniggers are arabs.
Also spanish is fucking disgusting language

Med race and culture though.

SAID THE FUCKING BRIT, TOPKEK

I will honorable mention southern french, which are nice enough meds too

>he isn't a son of padania

fuck off terrone

>niggers of the white race
Coming from an Anglo/paddy. Your people are, firstly, fucking disgusting. Brits are grotesque. Secondly, you're all low-testosterone and grow into podgy spuds by about 35. Ireland's IQ is lower than Russia's, and Ireland is nowhere near is important. The British people are inbred as well. Not even Germanic either, more Celtic. The only reason why the British Empire ever existed is because your elite are all French, Frenchmen being obviously superior to you island mongrels. All other classes of Britain are pure scum.
I'm Slavic.

in terms of population density it is, you do realize north america is massive, and its the sanctuary cities where most of the shitskins are.

They do have the highest IQs in Europe, you dont get that by mixing genes with inbred arabs. Sorry pal but meds are master race.

Why do you chicanos hate us so much?

This, lombardy god-tier here, if it wasn't for the fucking central/south-italy dragging us behind we'd be on par or better than Germany/Switzerland

The war of independence were the people of what you call "the airfield" kicked your inferior asses straight to hell where you and your kind belong

And what the fuck are you doing in Britain, then? Why aren't you in a slavic country? You are literally the same than a paki or a nigger

That's because Lombardy is populated with Lombard rapebabies and not shitskins like the rest of Italy.

They hate Europe in general, probably because they are jealous of European culture

Not really. Race is Iberian, and the culture from the north is pretty different from the south or east, if you mean that the basis is mediterranean (greco-roman) then yeah, but that can be applied to many non mediterranean people.

>war of independence

never happened because you turk are still literally "the airfield" of britain

>shitalian calling someone else an Arab

Anglos are literally Germanic/Nordic mixes you autistic slav, what have slavic people ever done? They didnt conquer the world like the true anglo master race has.

Slavs are mongols

>rapebaby meme
Everyone is the rapebaby in history, but then again we are still very much of Roman descent. Barbarians were in the tens of thousands, Romans in the hundreds/millions, it's not like they disappeared or committed full seppuku/got classically holohoax'd

Lol there is always an anglo cunt with an aus flag bouncing around Sup Forums claiming this. Its like your sole purpose in life or something cunt...
Its done in an almost pathological way as if you
sustain your delusional ideas so they dont give way you your apparent overwhelming anxiety regarding these Mediterranean issues.
Its fucking islamic tier at this point..
Absolutely pathetic. The state of the Anglo Aussie.. You bring shame to your more noble British and American brothers..

I'm here because my family fled from communism. Unfortunately, their descendant is being faced with an even worse form of Marxism, involving Paki replacement of the natives.
Cool story. Nobody cares about Cyprus. Most Brits couldn't even point to Cyprus on a map, and the ones who can are only able to do so because they visited their on holiday to bump up your shithole of a country's economy.

t.Tyrone

>mohammad bin al bongistani talking about human affairs

Hey, Kostas ahmedoglu, why are you so butthurt? There never was a "war of independence" where you "kicked anglo ass"

you are a lying sack of turkish shit.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a Lombard rape baby, Heinrich.
Anglos are mainly Celtic. The area of England with the highest percentage of Anglo-Saxon ancestry at the north, a pathetic 40-odd%. You're all dark-haired and tannish-skinned. Disgusting. May as well be Spaniards, that's what a third of you inbreds look like.
>conquest
Yeah, keep on beating your chest about that one battle where a bunch of sheepshaggers killed a few gunless niggers in a desert. That's the best you've ever done.

nords enter europe with slavs in the 4th IndoEuropean migration , greeks are first wave and latins 2nd, so no.

Fuck off back to China, you're not australian and never will be. I've only posted this twice, these threads dont get created often. Anglo Aussies are the only strong Anglos left you subhuman
>american brothers
Kek, he thinks america is white let alone anglo

neoskosmos.com/news/en/Ancient-DNA-reveals-living-Greeks-are-descendants-of-Mycenaeans
BTFO now?

or btfo now?

I don't know of it's helarious or sad that Sup Forums likes to fight among itself so much. Seriously, are you trying to make literally everyone hate "the only true whites"?

there's literally 0 reasons to assume north Italy received any significant germanic input or if any more than the south who also had both Lombard and Norman presence
the genetics of Italy are clear

This. Everyone knows that greeks are literally turkshit rapebabies.

I went to Greece expecting to see whites, but they are all dark-skinned arabs. In fact, I saw whiter faces in fucking Turkey of all the places, than in Greece.

>this one greek fella has one full percent of ancient greek in him, that means he is full ancient greek
Kek

Keep on dreaming, Johann. Where do you think your blonde Italians came from?