Illegal immigration - What would you do?

Imagine a man illegally enters a country with his wife and 1 year old baby boy. The man and his family stay in the country with a steady job, paying taxes and following the law. Years pass and that baby boy is now 25 years old, with a college education and follows the law. He’s still illegal. There are currently millions of people in the United States in the same situation as that 25 year old. What should happen to them? How should this be handled?

>inb4 hurr durr lets gas them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2.kqed.org/lowdown/2017/05/05/do-undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes-with-lesson-plan/
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#6985a97e1de0
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#6985a97e1de0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Illegals don't pay taxes.
Deport them all. I don't care where they are from, but they do not deserve to be let off easy.

"In fact, tax records show that the federal government receives billions of dollars each year from undocumented workers who pay income taxes and payroll taxes."

ww2.kqed.org/lowdown/2017/05/05/do-undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes-with-lesson-plan/

Deport em all. They made use of the advantages of the social contract. Many also engage in fraud and identity theft to remain in the country. Stop incentivizing people to break the law and stay in the country. Also,do they pay taxes? Many of these people work under the table.

>What should happen to them?
Summary execution.
>How should this be handled?
Shooting them is nice and flashy but decapitation or simple exsanguination would be cheaper.

"According to a report from The Institute on Taxation & Economic Policy (ITEP), they pay a hefty amount of state and local tax, just like other people living in the United States. Collectively, America's undocumented immigrants pay an estimated $11.64 billion in state and local taxes every year with at least 50 percent of undocumented immigrant households filing tax returns using Individual Tax Identification Numbers."

forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#6985a97e1de0

>>inb4 hurr durr lets gas them all.
>You can't choose the right answer
((OP))

Archive unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#6985a97e1de0

>in here illegally

>"paying taxes"

Um...you do realize...if they're not documented here...they're not paying taxes really..

Cartels and human traffickers are happy that Mexicans think they have a chance in the US. It alllows them to exploit and abuse the people trying to cross.

Yes, illegal immigrants pay taxes. There are many who do and many who don't, but there are many who do.

Either way, the main topic question is more focused on the offspring of illegals. What should happen to illegals who were brought to a country as children and are now grown up?

11million people pay less than 1000 dollars per person in personal income taxes and property taxes per year.

What should happen to illegals who were brought to a country as children and are now grown up?

>Imagine a man illegally enters a country

DEPORTATION

How is this a hard question? Deportation. Apply to come across the border like literally everyone else.

Prove you've paid taxes, prove you've been here the whole time without a record, citizenship after 25 years with literacy/civics test.

No voting for 15 years after citizenship.

If you make it a losing game people will think twice before trying to bring their kids.

They pay taxes?
They participate in society?
they good for community?
Fuck it sure why not, already contribute more than some burger politicians

By using fake or stolen identities. That is a criminal offense. Criminal is criminal and we will never let them off the hook. Deal with it. The borders will not open and there is no path to citizenship without self deportation, and applying to come back legally. The majority of citizens in the US support my statement.

Deport the little bastards and tell them to blame mommy and daddy. They are the ones who broke the laws.

Soo, people should pay for their parents' crimes?

Execution. They're still invaders and need to be killed.

OP here and YES I agree illegal immigrants are criminals. I’m on your side. What I’m curious of is what you guys think should happen to their kids. Most of you dodged the question and focused on how terrible the parents are. My question is what should happen to people who were illegally brought to a country as children and are now grown up? Should they be deported? They were born and raised in this new country and know no other country. It's their homeland is it not?

For example, a five year old Mexican boy who was brought through the border 30 years ago and is now 35 years old in the US. What should happen to him? Is he a criminal?

Actually if someone was brought here at the age of 1 and is now 25 and here illegally. That person has been breaking the since turning 18. At 18 and illegal they could have self deported and applied for legal citizenship. They were convinced by democrats and liberals they would become legal. Which we all know was never going to happen.Still its mommy and daddys fault.

>to their kids
>the kid is illegal too
You already answered your question, dumb fuck. While they're screeching la raza and posing for sad pictures that make you go "fuck havin borders an sheeeit" they can think about how lucky they are we aren't interning them for free labor as per the 13th.

Yes they must be deported and yes they must have to deal with the crimes they have committed since becoming an adult.

Not a citizen? Deported.
Legal immigrant? Not deported.

Pretty simple famalam.

They can get the fuck out. For every illegal taking up space theres 10 citizens who deserve a good life just as much except they have the added bonus of being born here.

The argument is like saying AIDS deserves to be there as much as your normal blood cells because it found its way in. Nah new age stoner logic isnt logic.

Did the family immigrate legally?
Welcome, get a job, if you freeload its bye bye.

Did the family immigrate illegally?
Fuck off we're full.

>He’s still illegal.
I dont understand whats so hard in this?

He's illegal but it wasn't his choice. His parents are to blame. Not him. Agree?

One: stop trying to parallel their strife with that of an American.
>moving the goal posts

Two: deport those criminals and their child.

Im going to feel super terrible for the fate of the kid and the consequence of my actions upon him. you will be able to tell by my actions; id care for him like his own parent would.

> TLDR: get gassed

They are going to keep asking this question until they get deported or someone grants them citizenship and shits on every person that did it the legal way. If these illegals are granted citizenship then we have to retro-act every persons legal fees and expenses that immigrated legally. Who is going to pay for that?

Maybe his parents shouldn't have made such a silly decision then.
Its unfortunate, but not the states problem.

>it wasn't his choice

He chose to illegally enter the country. It was his choice to become an "illegal"

Imagine a man illegally enters a country with his wife and 1 year old baby boy, then the boy grows and joins KKK, what next?

WE CANNOT SHIT ON AN ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT DID THINGS LEGALLY SO THAT THE CRIMINALS AND THEIR CRIMINAL KIDS CAN STAY!!!!!!!!

I'm talking about the son, you dip.

>His parents are to blame. Not him
So? You think when there's an invasion on we shouldn't kill all the invaders why? I'd guess because you're one of them.

Right in the fucking oven you revolting cunt boil.

Hey dip at the age of 18 he became an illegal adult. He could have solved his legality, but chose to believe the lie, and stay.

>a man illegally enters a country with his wife and 1 year old baby boy.

No. He and his little piece of shit was shot by the border patrol. /thread

Dig a big hole and throw them all in then charge people $100 to come and blow them to pieces with shotguns.

Solves the problem and pays for itself.

They need to serve their prison sentence and then get deported, what else?