I have a theory on all this corruption

So depending on how redpilled you are you have realized that a HUGE of our high-level political figures are blackmailed from doing different things. (((They))) silence people by catching them in compromising situations such as pedophilia and other acts.

Some clearly enjoy pedophilia (Pedosta, Weiner, Epstein) and this keeps them under the influence of people who have evidence of what they do.

This is where my theory comes in. Whenever celebrities tend to speak up about tptb they get "silenced" or sent to rehab/hospital. Most recently Kanye being the case. Before this he was extremely outspoken about TPTB and even went on a rant in Sacramento redpilling his audience about certain subjects (link in comments) directly before being sent away. Since then he has been completely silenced. There have been a ton of other similar circumstances with other celebs like MJ, Winehouse, etc...

Are these celebrities being subject to scopolamine then forced to be blackmailed while under the influence?

How are celebs that are so adamant about speaking out about TPTB can be silenced so quickly and abruptly? They have to be blackmailed in some way to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8
youtu.be/_574Rxxez2c
youtube.com/watch?v=pNFRuHyntW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kanye has a family he does not want killed.

So do you honestly think you've thought up this stale, old conspiracy on your own? Is that how deluded you are?

They can't just kill the Kardashians. This may be the case for other celebs though.

Link to Sacramento rant:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8

The main part I thought was original was the scopolamine and being connected to political pedophilia. Obviously they were being blackmailed by something.

Remember to keep your translation guide handy!
"It's just human nature" = "we compel people to do things and then gaslight them until they think they saw five lights"

It's actually more like this

youtu.be/_574Rxxez2c

Honestly, all the big "enjoying pedophilia" people have probably been through things more horrifying than decent people ever think about. Such a dysfunctional, unnatural desire probably is hiding something big.

I bet Podesta disappoints his younger self. Every day, he could be the salvation his younger self desperately wanted, but he isn't willing.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SYMPATHIZING WITH THESE FUCKS. THEY TORTURE AND RAPE LITTLE KIDS. JUST BECAUSE HE MIGHTVE BEEN RAPED DOESNT GIVE HIM A RIGHT TO RAPE YOU IDIOT

Thank you for this

if he came to it on his own that's a good sign. like that common situation after math test, you check your results with others. if they are the same that raises the odds they are correct

The best way to check your tests is to ensure that the math is sound. Problem with that of course is that you can't spin collective fantasies out of facts and reason.

The synagogue of satan

Kanye's case is one of the sloppiest thing these "elites" made.

You polsters, faggots and kikes, disgusting kike rats that come here even though you have no right to and will be slaughtered (not because of coming here but in general) - you all should know that "elites"....(((elites)))....were doing their inbred degenerate satanic stuff for decades because we were in the dark ages.

We're not anymore. Just 10 years ago, what Kanye did would be sanctioned in a different way, people on the concert would probably speak about it, nobody would believe them, media would OY VEY it and it would - at best -become a urban legend.

Sort of like the urban legend of Michale Jackson being pedo, which is very cute especially when we know that Michael Jackson - a fairly popular and somewhat influential obscure niche musician of his time, named KIKES out multiple times. Gee whiz my noggings are a-joggin.

Kanye did what he does for his entire career, plays the contrarian. I unironically like him. And they took him away and now he's GHOST - he was one of the most vocal people, not just musicians, but people in media...yeah he talked a lot of shit but underneath his self aggrandizing facade there was a lot of good thing that you could pick up.

After Sacramento he's DONE FOR and the only reason they didn't find him "overdosing on sleeping pills" is because he's married to a very very popular whore so the logistics of killing him are tad more complicated, at least that's what I think.

The whole "blond hair, meet with Trump" shit was so laughable...

The elites are pathetic clumsy kikes but that doesn't mean they're not evil as fuck - they are. I hope they don't take him out. But we can say goodbye to ranting Kanye.

Last politically incorrect mainstream artist?

kanye doesn't give a shit about the kardashians, he cares about HIS CHILDREN. (((they))) could easily rape and murder his kids then blame it on some loser transient that has no alibi.

Honestly can't tell if you are a shill or not. It's basically proven that there is pedophilia blackmail in politics. Why wouldn't that extend to music industry and others?

Um no they couldn't because they're Kim's kids not some random hoe

Just pick the one that more validates your idea about how everyone else is dumb and only you can see the all-too-obvious truth.

Now I can tell you're a shill. I'm getting better

You think you're hot shit, dontcha?

Taylor swift unbanned her twitter for the eclipse to tweet about reptilians

Kanye is /Trump'sNigga/

Just watched those tswift videos. Very weird. You hear anything else about that?

which videos are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=pNFRuHyntW0

This one

She just got unvanned yesterday i think