Running list of failed Trump promises. And they are the big ones

Running list of failed Trump promises. And they are the big ones.

Don't like the list? get mad at Trump, not me.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/34
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/03/president-donald-j-trump-signs-hjres-69-hjres-83-hr-1228-sjres-34-law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guys seriously stop making fun of the disabled

sage shill threads.

covfefe!

just the facts. sorry you don't like them. get mad at HIM, not me.

>first 6 months
Holy fuck he didn't do everything he said in the first 6 months!! I am outraged!!

>if you lose you win

That's too bad.

damn... Drumpf is done. I can't wait to watch the fire when he gets impeached from Canada.

You should add get rid of carried interest loophole. He hasn't talked about that one to his cuck army in ages lol

here's the thing. New presidents cram everything through congress they can in the first 100 days. That's when they still have the magic power of winning - when they still have a mandate.

Trump squandered the first 100 days. The first 200 days. And counting. He fucked around with his ridiculous antics and didn't get a single piece of legislation through Congress to make good on a single promise. Not one.

Never has a president failed so badly at pushing his agenda through Congress in the first 6 months since Trump. Wiht the exception of William Henry Harrison, for obvious reasons.

Trump's mandate is gone. His political capital is spent. He has no influence over his own Republican Congress because he's been too busy calling them names and alienating them.

That's the deal.

weak. sad. lame duck already.

You should add exposing 911 as well

ouch the truth hurts

6 fucking months!! I am outraged!! Obama had attacked 3 countries by then and turn the middle east into a bigger shithole.

List of kept promises is way longer than Obama or Bush.

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

Oh no! Strumpf didn't build a 3000km wall in 6 months. I'm guess #ImWithHer now. Also pls no nuclear code for trumpfies.

Fuck you nigger

Trump has been a great president though for the most part an hasn't really done anything terrible. Why not play fair an make an image where you depict yourself as a crying child? Have it say something like "WATCHED THE ECLIPSE WITH NO GLASSES!!" "#IMPEACH!!"

Your shallow inept life would have no reason left for carrying on if you couldn't spend your worthless time looking for new reasons be upset and crying like a bitch.

Obama is no us cityzen, and you're a fag.
I'm saying this and i'm an lgbt black fat activist.

How many km has he built?

Hey guys, redpill me on how great it is that my internet activity no longer has even the facsimile of protection, and best case scenario my ISP doesn't have to even let me know let alone ask when they share my information

cucked again

if you belived any of these you're a fucking retard

Then Sup Forums is chock full of retards.
I guess that aint exactly news...

now type it again without crying

I'm going to guess you never read the bill.

It actually now allows for customers to be warned and opt out of their information being shared.

C H E C C D

>ShareBlue money drying up so much that they're trying to get us to create their memes for free

So I should be mad at the guy who made an effort and failed rather than the guys who sabotaged those efforts.

Enlightening, tell me more.

That's actually a pretty good point. Previous presidents, including our oh-so-wonderful former president, never even attempted their campaign promises.

haha you're right: that is what it used to do
that is what it used to do right before it was nullified, as signed by trump today.

did you just not know what "nullified" means, you fucking idiot?

> congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/34

here I made it even more obvious for you

>still Obama economy
>fair
>handed to him by Republicans throwing a hissy fit at Obama
>still Obama economy
>no trans ban, he tweeted it but never actually declared it to military, multiple generals btfo him about it
>climate accord was mostly symbolic, leaving doesn't do anything, and he's flip-flopped with Macron about wanting to still do it. States are still going for goals
>still involved in foreign wars, so much for no more intervention
>Obama economy
>Obama economy
>fair, but illegal immigration was always going down
>fair
>catch and release still happening
>wall is not being built
>ISIS was in retreat for awhile, due to global collaboration and local forces
>last time ICE had a hiring boom it had hiring standards laxed, increase of ICE agents fucking up/working with traffickers
>poland is a shit country
>pipeline still being debated
>Obama economy
>NAFTA renegotiations aren't necessarily good, no way of knowing consequences until they're done
>Republicans not getting shit done
>Universities challenging in courts
>thinking wrecking your environment and being science denialists is a good thinf

The majority of Trump's accomplishments on that list were due to riding the coat-tails of Obama's economic legacy, or Republicans handing it to him due to their majority. The rest is wrong, and in some cases objectively harmful.

I did misread it the context.
It has nothing to do with Trump, however. This was the Senate's doing.

Lol Trump's only "accomplishment" is taking credit for the booming Obama economy

>It has nothing to do with Trump

>If I move all the goalposts I'm still correct
At least try.

it's true: trump was elected so that he could become a glorified version of the british monarchy. A useless shit-eating figurehead that keeps the masses frothing through twitter while the party that rode in on his ballsack operates as usual and sells off our rights to the highest bidder

he fucking signed the bill u absolute retarded dindu

SAGE THIS SHIT NEWFAGS

ANTIFA DISINFO THREAD

pic related

Also why was Rand Paul for it? He 's always a privacy advocate.

>DISINFO
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/03/president-donald-j-trump-signs-hjres-69-hjres-83-hr-1228-sjres-34-law

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/34

we should start infiltrating antifa pretending to be antifa
or it's already happening

No one is moving goalposts you tard. He has objectively not accomplished many of the things on that list.

exactly this

literally the day he took office he called the unemployment report "Great". The day before he called it shit. dishonest. weak. sad.

> not even a year into his presidency, but running a failed promises list makes sense

Wow really made me think.

This.

And, its already happening :)

>Illegal border crossings down
You mean the crossings that are counted by the corrupt USBP who is probably cooking the books to help Trump out. They will get a massive budget in return.

Honestly I was 100% pro Trump during the campaign and when he got elected. Since then, he has proven himself to be completely incompetent and unwilling to accomplish anything. He's a failure, a dud. Honestly I am 100% hoping he gets impeached, Pence can only be better. Honestly we'd have been better off with Hillary....

Nobody is listening to you, antifa shill.

And remember this - you will come around to our side eventually.

dont' forget, the wall is now a fence. yo uhave to be able to see through it so you don't get hit with a bag of drugs if you stand next to it.

Gotta drain that swamp first kike

everything on his list is lterally correct. you should be mad at Trump, not at user

fag

>Created a commission to (((examine))) corruption
WOAH!!!!!
>Everything else is executive order
That is some meaningful change

Go back to tumblr faggot

>back to tumblr

>>Everything else is executive order

Yeah

is there any group more delusional than trump's terrible team of temper tantrum toddlers? he has backpedaled and done literally NOTHING he promised to do. nobody who voted for him can argue against this, so instead they accuse all critics of being "shills." very, very pathetic.

just reinforces my opinion that anybody who likes trump in the current day is just a sex starved, low iq chump that is missing a father figure or strong male influence in their life and/or childhood

Kek
filename >moot executed from reddit.jpg
holy fuck, shill somewhere else because its obvious you aren't even trying.
SAGE

If you don't realize how shit and jew shilled Trump is at this point, there is literally no hope for you

kill yourself

I would ask at what point the economy catches up to the change in president in your mind but I already know the answer: as soon as there's bad news

He was gonna kick Turkey out of NATO, declare war, try retaking Constantiniyye and Anadolu. Hopefully he will keep that promise.

report these threads.
sage

>demtards actually believe this

wow enjoy your denial. At lease you have the nerve to actually post as a dem rather than play shill games

OP eternally BTFO

LOL literally two shills having a thread talking to themselves. Just stay in the lgbt room of your discord if you're just going to talk to each other

>moot executed from reddit.jpg
>holy fuck, shill somewhere else because its obvious you aren't even trying.

my good sir, it is "moot executed from reddit"
not "moot executed" "from reddit"

you see, it's funny because 1) moot never worked for reddit 2) elen pao (pictured at the left), who was CEO of reddit, was fired from reddit 3) that all happened around the same time moot quit from Sup Forums.

so you see friend, you misread that.

>when you don't know shit about the electoral system

Obama was so good that people decided to have a retard in office before another Democrat, really makes you think

Shareblue shilling hard along with antifa. Same shit, still shit teir memes. Seriously you guys are not even trying anymore. This is why people go against the left you make more enemies then you do allies.

dafuq is shareblue?

Nice try.

leave this for you op aka faggot