Pastrami on rye is a classic sandwich made famous in the Jewish kosher delicatessens of New York City

>Pastrami on rye is a classic sandwich made famous in the Jewish kosher delicatessens of New York City.
>The pastrami on rye sandwich has come to be a symbol of the classic New York Jewish deli

WTF? I hate pastrami sandwiches now.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/white_food_steve_sailer/print#axzz4qW8RdeoS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is my favorite sandwich, that corned beef special.

Jewish-style delis are closing left right and center these days. There is a half decent documentary on it that came out a few years back called "Deli Man"

Pastrami is GOAT

Anyone who disagrees is probably a vegan cuck.

that where you're wrong, classic reuben is the best sandwich ever

yeah and these delis basically don't exist anymore, and the ones that do, charge fucking $20 for a sandwich. probably because pastrami is a ridiculously expensive way to serve meat to adhere to kosher laws that only 10% of jews even follow.

smells good but tastes like shit.
so weird.

This isn't even a sandwich, it's a pile of meat someone threw two slices of bread on.

I never said anything about best sandwiches though and I love (((Reubens))) as well. Sauerkraut is the best.

Jewish deli food is GOAT and /comfy/ AF. I don't wish ill on Jews, as many of them are good people. I just want them out of politics and for people to be aware of their tendancies to monopolize cultural production and use it to pursue certain anti-white policies.

They can keep the Delia and restaurants, though. Those kikes can cook, for sure.

this looks damn tasty. might travel to israel to try it, since %70 antisemitism.

Chinese food is the best. Embrace the future user.

It is not an Israeli thing. It is a definitive Jewish American phenomenon.

>No cheese

Yeah no thanks, fucking chink

my bad i thought you were implying that pastrami on rye was the best then you remember the jews and was all wtf

i wonder how much dog meat is in your chinese food

jewish american?
basically israel :3

found a joint that sells them. will try tomorrow.

that "Chinese" food is American food

Katz's and Pastrami Queen on the Upper East are still there and pretty good, though as another user says, super fucking expensive. I think insane cost may be more due to expense of keeping the product in a steam cabinet for storage but could be wrong.

Have heard legends that leafs have decent pastrami in Montreal but have not confirmed myself.

>on rye
>picture shows disgusting American cakebread
Why are Amerilards so afraid of healthy food?

I had a slice of American bread last year and it had the taste and texture of fucking poundcake
About the same ingredients too.

>Have heard legends that leafs have decent pastrami in Montreal but have not confirmed myself

Can confirm. There are also two great places on the outskirts of Toronto.

>there is no white bread in denmark

Pastrami is merely a cheap ripoff of this glory

>Consuming that much meat in one sitting

Taste depends on the deli.Sometimes the dressing fucks the taste. Pastrami is actually the cheapest and worst part of the cow to cook. Buy cheap, sell high. However, the process of cooking the meat is very timeconsuming, so thats why they are expensive.

There sure is, difference being its bread and not cake.
Other difference being that it's mostly eaten by picky children.

This is not memeing, American bread is absolutely disgusting.
Bread doesn't need 5 grams of sugar per fucking slice

>he likes the insides of rotting meat

Maybe you should try some fiber in your diet, maybe then you won't shit your pants, next time you're at the supermarket :-)

Why couldn't the Jews just stick to being cute anxious deli owners and lawyers instead of genocidal maniacs consumed by race hatred for Europeans?

>cured
>rotten

related

takimag.com/article/white_food_steve_sailer/print#axzz4qW8RdeoS

Why, what's wrong with Jewish food?

>when eating meat is a game in America
son that sandwich is childs play

As a leaf that travels to Montreal fairly frequently, and usually grabs a smoked meat sammich along the way...they are indeed good, but joos being joos they started charging extra for the dill pickle...

Ethnic NY foods are top-tier. The whole "melting pot" is an illusion. Each group lived among their own which created areas such as Little Italy, Arthue Ave, China town, etc. One result of this was Jewish delis created by Poles, and German delis popping up with some of the best meats and sandwiches available.
What's happening today is that those divisions are seen as bad and people want to create a "blender" culture where everything is homogeneous.

>Pastrami is GOAT
Spells BEEF wrong...

>growing mould and rot on the outside
>not rotten

Fact pastrami is the most powerful sandwich in the world

There is no mould, that's paste made of spices, retard.

but thats wrong, the Danish open sandwich is clearly superior

Pastrami is better pan seared with provolone melted in it and an Italian bun grilled in the pastrami grease.

Cold on rye is terrible jew food.

Cabbage in general rules. I've been eating meat 'n cabbage bowls all week. Ground chicken, soy, ginger, garlic, chiles, onions, just stir fry it all, pretty healthy. There's some overlap with kike and Polish food and I grew up eating a lot of that stuff. My mom made matzo ball soup but we never calledi it that, we just called it chicken and dumplings. You get a good homemade stock, not bullion, and boil balls of bisquik seasoned with herbs, parsley, etc and cook right in the soup before you serve. You cut into the balls with the spoon and they're steamy, fresh, dry biscuit on the inside, can't beat that shit.

I used to stop at a Chinese buffet near a mall on the way home from the gym once a month. I'd waltz in at noon, no crowd at all, just rows of awesome spicy food just like pic related. Walk out of there 3,000 calories richer. So satisfying

I'm starting to think these occasional food threads are to make us wistful and docile. Sage